9

Is this life?

"We're baack~!" Jonghyun and Woohyun sang. They held Young Mi's hand as they sat down under the tree. "Oh~! She's back~! She's Baack~!" Sunggyu sang. Everyone laughed. Young Mi smiled and quickly let Woohyun and Jonghyun's from her hand.

"Where did you guys go?" Key asked with curiosity. "Well.. Young Mi NEARLY got buy this ing bastard. So we came and saved her." Woohyun scoffed. Everyone raised thier eyebrow.

"OHHH.. So the Romeo's came and saved the Juliette eh?" Hoya smirked with a wink. Jonghyun and Woohyun tackled him ."ARGH!! AHAHAHA!!" Hoya screamed. "Who want's to go back swimming?" Taemin exclaimed as he stood up. Everyone stood up with him and ran to the water.

Jonghyun ran to the water while Young Mi was left under the tree by herself. "Come here Young Mi! You might get attcked by other boys again!!" Woohyun called out. Young Mi smiled and shook her head. Jonghyun sighed wand walked back to Young Mi.

"Come on. Let's go." He smiled as he sat infront of her, his back facing her face. "What are you doing?" Young Mi asked as she moved back. "Get on my back so you won't drown." Jognhyun said. Young Mi smiled and climbed on his back. Jonghyun stood up and slid his arm under her thighs so she won't slip off.

"Don't try and do something Jonghyun." Young Mi warned. Jonghyun laughed and stepped in the water. Once the water reached Jonghyun's chest, he stopped and talked with the other guys in the water.

"Why is Young Mi on your back?" Minho asked. The guys kept quiet to listen for the reason. "She's short so she might drown." Jonghyun explained. The guys smiled at Young Mi. Young Mi groaned and slumed her chin on Jonghyun's head. 

"You can laugh your asses of if you think being short is funny." Young Mi said as she looked at the water. The guys shook thier heads.

"Don't worry! Jonghyun is short as well !" Dongwoo smiled. Jonghyun pouted. "Oh yeh! You still haven't called us oppa!" Hoya pouted as Young MI. "Call each one of us oppa!" Onew exclaimed.

"Oh.. Young MI called me and Sungjong oppa allready!" Taemin smiled. Everyone's smile turned into a frown. "Fine.. " Young Mi sighed. TThe boys smiled and waited for Young Mi to call them oppa.

"Onew oppa, Sungjong oppa, Sungyeol oppa, Taemin oppa, Sunggyu oppa, Woohyun oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Minho oppa, Key oppa, Hoya oppa, L oppa and.. Jonghyun o-oppa." Young Mi said as she looked at the water.

"You sound so cute when you say oppa!" Key giggled. Young Mi pouted behind Jonghyun's head. "What now?" Jonghyun asked. "Hm.. I want to see Young Mi pout!" Sungjong exclaimed as he held the water proof camera.

"What? No! I look ugly!" Young MI said. "Aww.. just one pout!" Taemin said with a pout. Jonghyun got an idea and rubbed his hand high on her thigh under the water. "Do it or I'll do something.." Jonghyun wisphered.

Young Mi nodded as Jonghyun stopped and laughed. Sungjong held the camera up. Young Mi rested her head on Jonghyun's head. Jonghyun poked his tounge out. "Hana.. tul.. set!"

Young Mi widened her eyes to make her look cute and pouted. Sungjong stared at the camera screen. "I told you I would look ugly.." Young Mi said. Sungjong shook his head with a big grin on his face.

"You two look like a couple!" Sungjong exclaimed. The guys looked over Sungjong's shoulder and nodded with agreement. "Young Mi looks so cute!" Dongwoo exclaimed. "Lemme see." Jonghyun said. Sungjong walked towards Jonghyun and held the camera screen up.

Jonghyunsmiled and blushed when he saw the picture. "Print one out for me kay?" Jonghyun winked. Sungjong nodded. "You want one Young Mi?" Sungjong asked. Young Mi slowly nodded her head.

After 30 minutes of taking pictures, they had a water fight. "Yah! Yah! Yah!" Young Mi shouted as water splashed on her face. Everyone laughed and continued to splash other people's face. 

"Aren't you tired?" Young Mi asked Jonghyun. He shook his head. "Nope. Your pretty light." He said. "You know, you could just drown me here." Young Mi laughed. Jonghyun smiled.

After a few minutes of talking in the water, Young Mi fell asleep on Jonghyun's back, with her chin on Jonghyun's head. "Young Mi's sleeping allready? Must be tired.." Jonghyun said. He slowly walked out the water and layed her down under the tree.

He Young Mi's hear a few times and smiled. "You can't here me right?" Jonghyun wisphered. No response. He chuckled. "Ever since the time when I asked you what kind of guy you liked, I tried to be the one for you. I started loving you. I think I love you Young Mi.." Jonghyun wisphered.

He leaned in and kissed Young Mi's forehead. After a few minutes, Jonghyun fell asleep and was leaning on the tree trunk. Young Mi sat up and stared at Jonghyun. She was pretending to sleep all that time when Jonghyun talked.

"So you loved me since that day and you tried to be the guy for me? Your making me like you even more.." She wisphered and touch her forehead, where he kissed her. "Saranghaeyo to.. I'll wait for you to say it in front of my face." She said.

 

"Aigoo!! I'm so tired!" Onew said as he layed down the couch. They were back at home and tired. "I'm going to shower.." Woohyun said as he walked in his room. Young Mi slowly walked upstairs to her room and took a shower. She dressed up in her white and blue shorts and a baby blue shirt.

Young Mi then fixed her room and stuff and jumped on her bed. She smiled as she thought of Jonghyun.

'I think.. I fell for him as well...' Young Mi thought. She then fell into deep slumber, to her own world. Jonghyun then walked insid her room, quietly. He smiled and kiss her cheek.

"Night Young Mi.." He smiled. Jonghyun pulled the covers over her shoulders and walked out. 'I'll confess soon! I hope she would say yes..'

 

______________________

THIS CHAPPIE IS A BIT SHORT D; Soree :L I swear.. my neck is always hurting!!  BLEH.

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: G.O.O.D Luv <3

CURRENTLY STARING AT : My Infinite poster :) MWAHAHA!

Please comment and subscribe to help support my story! Kamsahmnida~! SARANGHAEYO!

Comment and Subscribers are loved <3 <3 <3

 

-taeminnie