19

Is this life?

"Please.. get away from me.." Young Mi said. Soohyun pulled bck and crossed his arms. "Woah.. are you being weak all of a sudden?" Soohyun smirked.

"I told you a hundred times that we're over. Can't you let it go allready?" Young Mi wisphered as she started at her shaking knees.

Soohyun laened his face closer to Young Mi's. "I want you back. I still love you. Don't you.. still love me?" Soohyun asked. "No. I don't. Cause I have someone else special in my life who's much better than you." Young Mi glared at Soohyun.

Soohyun raised his eyebrow and shook his head. "No! You can't love anyone but me!" He shouted as he shook Young Mi's shoulders. Young Mi gritted her teeth. "Stop Soohyun!" She screamed.

Soohyun stopped shaking her and kissed her on the lips then pulled back. "Do you like me now after that kiss?" Soohyun smirked. Young Mi chuckled. "No. Jonghyun's still in my heart." Young Mi scoffed. Soohyun groaned with frustration.

He cut the ropes that kept Young Mi still and carried her into a room with a king- sized bed. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME DOWN!" Young Mi screamed and punched Soohyun's back. Soohyun threw Young Mi on the bed, making her groan in pain.

Young Mi leaned on the wall, shaking. Soohyun smirked and crawled on the bed, moving closer. "You know what I have to do.. right?" He smirked.

"No.." Young Mi wisphered. Soohyun then kiss Young Mi on the lips. He felt her curvy body. "Stop! Soohyun!" Young Mi shouted and tried to push Soohyun's chest away. He didn't move, but kept kissing her.

"Come on.. I know you like it.." Soohyun growled and slid his cold rough hand under Young Mi's shirt. Young Mi screamed with fear.

"GET THE AWAY FROM YOUNG MI, SOOHYUN" Jonghyun growled as he walked in the room. Soohyun looked at him and smirked. "Hey Jonghyun.." He said.

Jonghyun ignored him and stared at Young Mi with wide eyes. Young Mi's cheeks were both bruised. He neck with dark visible hickes. Jonghyun glared at Soohyun.

"Get off of her." He growled. "No way! I was just going to enjoy this!" Soohyun shouted. Jonghyun hissed and charged Soohyun for a punch.

Soohyun quickly got out of the bed, so that Young Mi wouldn't get hurt. Jonghyun punched Soohyun on the face with all his might. Soohyun fell on the floor, hitting his head.

"Damn!" He cursed. Soohyun quickly got up and punched Jonghyun back on the face. Young Mi watched with fright and held her hand over .

"Stop!" Young Mi screamed. Soohyun and Jonghyun stopped and started at Young Mi.

"Stop this.. really. I've had enough from you two. Soohyun, we're allready over, okay? I'm with Jonghyun now.. so don't steal me away from him." Young Mi said. Jonghyun smiled as Soohyun glared at his feet.

"Why? I'm allready sorry Young Mi.. take me back." He pleaded. "No Soohyun.. there's more girls out there that you can bang and spend your life with. Not me." Young Mi said. Jonghyun stood up and helped Young Mi from the bed.

Soohyun tried to reach out for Young Mi but Jonghyun pulled her behind him. "You heard her. She's mine." Jonghyun growled. The two of them quickly took of outside while Soohyun stood there, frozen.

"!" Soohyun screamed and punched the wall several times.

'Why can't you pick me Young Mi?'

 

 

"Are you allrght?" Jonghyun asked as he sat Young Mi on the bench where thay sat before. Young Mi sighed and nodded. Jonghyun then hugged her and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry baby.." Joghyun wisphered.

Young Mi couldn't help but burst out into tears. This was the second time feeling weak in her whole life. "No.. It's my fault you got hurt.. Sorry,." Young Mi cried. Jonghyun storked her hair.

"I love.. I'll take better care of you from now.." Jonghyun said. He grabbed the shopping bags they bought and held Young Mi's hand.

"Come on.. Let's go back home.." Jonghyun smiled. Young Mi looked up and saw a big bruise on his jaw. She uncomfortably stood up and followed Jonghyun home.

Once they were allready home, Young Mi quickly walked inside her room, with Jonghyun following from behind. "Go have a shower, I'll get the first aid kit." Jonghyun said. He walked out of the room to find the first aid kit. Young Mi sighed and took a shower.

She changed into her pajamas and sat on her bed.

"You finished?" Jonghyun asked on the other side of the door. "Neh.." She said, loud enough for Jonghyun to hear.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud bang. Then there was Infinite and SHINee, running towards Young Mi and hugging her. "Oh My Gosh! I thought you were allready !" Key screamed. Young Mi put on a small smile.

"Are you sure you're allright?" Sunggyu asked, worridly. Young Mi nodded.

"Uhh.. help me?"

Everyone looked back and saw Jonghyun lying down on the doorway, with footstep marks on his back. Young Mi and the rest started cracking. Dongwoo and Minho helped him up. Jonghyun shooed the rest of the boys out of Young Mi's room to get room.

"Treat her well!" Sungjong exclaimed and closed the door. Jonghyun then started treating Young Mi. Once that was done, Jonghyun sat next to Young Mi.

"I love you.." He wisphered and kissed Young Mi passionatly. Young Mi kissed him back, feeling much better.

"I love you too.."

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LOOOONG TIME! D; I'VE BEEN BUISY STUDING FOR NAPLAN TEST!! AND I NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE AFTER THIS.. SO THIS CHAPIE WAS RUSHED.

I THINK YOU WOULD NOTICE THAT YOUNG MI'S PERSONALITY CHANGED A BIT.. CAUSE I'VE BEEN TYPING MY OTHER STORY UP..

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING MY STORY BY SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING HEAPS!!

I LOVE YOU GUYSS HEAPS~

-TAEMINNIE

<333