17

Is this life?

"So.. what will we be doing today?" Jonghyun asked. "Let's go shopping again! I need more clothes.." Dongwoo muttered under his breath. Everyone laughed. "Should we?" Sungjong grinned. His eyes sparkling like Key's.

"FINE." Onew and Sunggyu said. "But.. first, I'm going to KFC when we get there." Onew laughed. "Allright. Let's go people~!" Key sang.

Everyone then walked to the train station and bought tickets. There was only a little bit of people at the train station. The teenagers had to wait for another 15 minutes.

"Aigoo.." Chunji sighed as he accidently sat on L. L looked at his back and glared at it. "YAH. YOUR FREAKEN HEAVY." L hissed. "But I'm tired!" Chunji wihnned. "I don't care fat-, get off me." L demanded.

"Your so mean hyung!" Sungjong pouted and slapped his shoulders. L looked at the two of them. Sungjong grinned and sat on Chunji's lap. L's eyes widened.

"ARGH! YOU PIGS!!" L shouted at he tried pushing Chunji and Sungjong down. "You have a bony Sungjong.." Chunji said. "SHUT UP!" Sungjong yelled with laughter.

"Oh! I wanna join!" Minho laughed as he sat on Sungjong. "OOF!!" Sungjong groaned. L was now like a dead fish. He didn't move but kept on glaring at the long sitting line.

"Oh look! It's a chair line!" Jonghyun screamed as he sat on Minho. Young Mi raised her eyebrow and laughed. "YOU HAVE A BIG HYUNG." Minho plainly said. Jonghyun grinned and started singing like a drunk bastard!

"I want nobody~ nobody~ but YOUUUU~~~~!!!" Jonghyun sang. Young Mi laughed. L looked up and raised his arms up in the air. "God.. help me get these fat-asses off me.." He pleaded. Everyone cracked up.

"The train's here!" CAP exclaimed as he pointed at the running train. Everyone got of L and smiled. L groaned and patted his lap. Everyone got on the last carrage of the train and left. They all had seats except Young Mi. She held on a pole tightly next to Jonghyun.

"Sit here." Jonghyun said as he patted his lap. Young Mi's jaw dropped. "Are you serious? What id they see u--"

Jonghyun quickly pulled Young Mi's arm and sat her down on his lap. She blushed. "See? No need to complain babe." Jonghyun grinned and s his arms around Young Mi's small waist. "I'll flush you down the toilet if you do something." Young Mi warned.

The teens laughed.

After a few minutes later, the train stopped and the teenagers walked out. "I can see the mall~!" Key grinned. He pointed at the tall building. They all walked to the mall and inside. "Now where?" Niel asked.

"KFC~! What's up baby KFC!!" Onew exclaimed as he ran into the KFC restaurant. "Let's leave him be..." Sungyeol said. Everyone laughed as they heard Onew's screaming for an order.

"Let's go to that store!" Key squealed. He pulled Young Mi's hand and ran to the fashion store. "Yah!" Jonghyun shouted and followed them.

Key and the rest of the guys.. and girl walked inside the store and looked at clothes. "Look at this dress! It'll fit you!" Key smiled as he lifted a pink see through dress onto her body. "Fit it." He grinned.

"What? It's see-through!" Young Mi fought and shoved the dress back at Key. Jonghyun put on an angry pout. "You ert. You allready know she has me." Jonghyun said. Key giggled and put the dress back...

SOMEWHERE ELSE...

"Hey.. there she is!" Kwangho chuckled as he pointed at Young Mi. "We should get her tomorow.." Songmin smirked.

"That would be fun if it was tomorow... I'll get her back..." Another guy smirked.

'Watch out Kim Jonghyun.. I'm going to get Young Mi back..'

BACK TO YOUNG MI...

"Hey, try this on." Jonghyun smiled. He slid on a mickey mouse headband with ears poking out on Young Mi. "It goes with you shirt as well!" He said and poked Young Mi's tummy.

"Yah!" She pouted and rubbed her tummy. Jonghyun smiled and kissed Young Mi on the cheek. "Your so cute." He chuckled. Young Mi blushed.

"Did you noticed that we never had a date?" Young Mi wisphered. Jonghyun raised his eyebrow. "You wanna?" Jonghyun smirked. Young Mi blushed. 'HELL YEAH!'

"No." She said. Jonghyun's shoulder went down with sadness. "Why not?" He asked. Young Mi froze and blushed. "C-Cause y-your fans mi-might s-see.." She stuttered. Jonghyun looked side to side and saw girls screaming Jonghyun's name.

He quickly pulled Young Mi's waist to his body. He then kiss her passionatly. Young Mi's eyes widened but slowly closed. Jonghyun smirked on her lips and pulled back. "Now they'll know we're together." Jonghyun winked.

The fan girls squealed and jumped. Young Mi groaned.

"So? Wanna go on a date tomorow?" Jonghyun smiled as he pulled Young Mi into a hug. Young Mi smiled and nodded. "Now I do." She said.

"I'll bring you somewhere special." Jonghyun grinned. "Allright.." She smiled. Jonghyun stared at her lips and bit his bottom one. 'Damn. I wanna kiss her more..' Jonghyun thought.

He groaned out loud and ruffled his hair. "Are you okay?" Young Mi asked. Jonghyun looked down at her lips with desprate eyes. He lifted his hands close to her lips but quickly pulled it back down. Young Mi raised her eyebrow.

"You want to kiss me more huh?" Young Mi laughed. Jonghyun nodded furiously. Young Mi slowly her lips and winked. "Try me.. baby." Young Mi smirked. Jonghyun fake cried and touched his chest.

Young Mi giggled and slid her arms around JOnghyun's neck. She then pressed her lips against Jonghyun's. They kissed a little bit more..

"Get a room you two." L. Joe squeaked as he threw his arm up the air. Young Mi pulled back and laughed.

 

OH MAH GOSH. Sorry for not updating for a while D; I jhad heaps of homework!! Please continue reading and commenting.

Please Comment or Subscribe ^^

SARANGHAEYO!

 

-taeminnie