4

Is this life?

NEXT MORNING...

Woohyun was all dressed up and allready ate. He was waiting for the guys to wake up, so he just walked out the house by himself. Woohyun sighed and turned his Ipod on. He dance and singed as he walked to school. Then he saw Young Mi opening and closing it with her earphones in.

Woohyun crept behind Young Mi and took his earphones off. He heard a y husky voice from Young Mi. He walked behind her and followed her to school. He melted as he heard Young Mi's voice. 'She can sing..' He smirked.

Woohyun then walked to his classroom.

 

Young Mi stopped singing and walked inside the school gates. She then kept listening to loud music. Young Mi walked to her clssroom and turned her ipod off. Young Mi stared out the window and heard the teacher shout at guys who ere too noisy. The teacher talked about maths and crap.

"KIM YOUNG MI!!" The teacher screamed.

'Why is it always me..?' Young Mi groaned. "What?" She glared with angry flamming eyes. The teacher took a step back. "N-Nothing.." He stuttered as he kept talking to the class. Taemin and Sungjong snickered and listened to the teacher.

 

Finally school was over. Young Mi opened her locker and heard her name over the speakers.

"CAN KIM YOUNG MI PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE. KIM YOUNG MI, PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE. KAMSAHMNIDA!"

Young Mi sighed and walked over to the office. Her eyes widened. She saw her parents arguing with the principle.

"WHERE'S YOUNG MI?!" Her mother screamed. The principle saw Young Mi and pointed at her. Young Mi's mother stomped towards Young Mi and slapped her on the cheek. Young Mi smirked and felt that her cheek was red.

"What are you doing here?" Young Mi asked as she eyes her parents. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE HOME?! COME BACK IMEDIATLY!!" Her father shouted as he grabbed Young Mi's collar. Young Mi smiled.

"You call that crppy place a HOME? Huh?" Young Mi replied. The principle ran to his office and locked it. Young Mi's father got angry and so, he punched her other cheek. Young Mi was on the floor, bleeding. It didn't hurt because the got used to it.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO YOUR PARENTS?!?!" Young Mi's mother yelled as she slapped Young Mi again. "Yeh UMMA. Keep on BASHING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER." Young Mi smirked.

"I will NEVER go back to that hole." Young Mi growled. Her parents then slapped and bashed her a bit more and left, leaving Young Mi bleeding. Young Mi smirked. She walked through the corridors while everyone stared at her with horror. Young Mi had a glare on her face as she past by.

Her uniform was a bit ripped and she was bleeding to much. As she walked past empty corridor, she let her anger out and punched a window. She cried and cried. Her fist was bleeding and the window was in pieces.

Young Mi slid down with her back on the wall and cried. "My life.. ." She wisphered. Young Mi punched the wall as hard as she could. The wall was now painted with Young's blood. " my life.." She cried.

"YOUNG MI?!"

Young Mi turned her head and saw Woohyun panting and sweating. "What the freak?! What happened to you?!" He shouted as he bent down on the same level as her. Young Mi put on her weak smiled.

"I'm allright. argh.. My life's like .." She wisphered as a few tears came running down her eyes. Woohyun stared at Young Mi's eyes and noticed that the wall was painted with a fist mark. And that the window was broken.

"Did you... do this? All by yourself?" Woohyun asked. Young Mi smirked and nodded. "You got bashed up.. and you let your anger out by hurting yourself more.." Woohyun wisphered as he stared at Young Mi's bleeding face.

He carried Young Mi on his back as Young Mi fell asleep. He walked home with Young Mi on his back.

He finally arrived at their house and opened the door. He saw the guys goofing around and having fun. "HYUNG! BRING THE FIRST AID KIT!!" Woohyun shouted. Everyone gasped as they saw Young Mi bleeding like hell.

"What happened?!" Jonghyun shouted as he caressed Young Mi's face. "Well.. I heard her name being called up over the speakers. I ran everywhere around the school to see what happened to her. Then I saw Young Mi under a broken window with blood, a wall full of fist painted and her.. just lying down on the floor." Woohyung explained.

Onew then ran back to the lounge room. Woohyun layed Young Mi down on the couch. Onew and Sunggyu but band aids and ointment on the bleeding areas. "Gosh.." Key sighed as he stared at Young Mi.

"Do you know who did it?" L asked Woohyun. Woohyun shook his head. "There. All done." Sunggyu said as he packed up the kit. "Did she say anything? At all?" Dongwoo asked. Woohyung nodded.

"I asked her what happened and she answered :'I'm allright.. My life's like .' " Woohyung said. Everyone looked at Young Mi's sleeping face. "Who's going to sleep with her in the lounge. Since she's still weak, someone might rob us.." Onew said.

"I WILL!!" Everyone shouted. "Okay.. everyone has to sleep on the floor." Sunggyu chuckled. Everyone got thier blankets and pillows then slep on the floor.

"Night people." Sungyeol said as he turned the light off. Everyone went to slep except Jonghyun. He was watching Young Mi carefully.

''You could tell Young Mi.. we're trusable. We'll protect you..' Jonghyun thought as he hedl her hand and slept.

 

______________________________

Hey guys! :) WOW~ four chappies in a day :L My neck hurts.. :O This chappie was dramatic. I felt the pain when I wrote this!!  WAAHH!!

KAMSAHMNISA!!

Please support my story by readin, commenting and subscribing! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

 

-taeminnie