2

Is this life?

They walked in the lounge room and saw he same guys with Jonghyun. Dongwoo sat down next to Jonghyun and smirked. Young Mi stood in front of the guys who were just staring at her. She glared back. 'erts..' She growled in her head.

"Did you come back from work?" A guy who had small eyes. "Do NEED to know?" She replied harshly. Everyone went 'OHHH'. She smirked and the guy laughed. "I like your language." The smiled. Young Mi smirked and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"So what's your name?" Another guy who looked like a girl. "Kim Young Mi." She simply said. "Well.. hi. My name's Onew." The guy said.

"Yeh.. I know. Your the group called SHINee and the other one is called Infinite. I know." She hissed. Everyone laughed. "Do you know all our names?" Onew asked with a grin on his face. "Pfft.. I'm not dumb. Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Hoya, Woohyun and L." She said as she pointed at every guy.

"Nice. So do you go to the same school as us?" Hoya asked. Young Mi didn't say anything but just nodded her head. "Okay.. why did you run away from home?" Sunggyu asked. Young Mi smirked and ignored that questiong. She then walked upstairs while the boys watched. She walked inside her mini bathroom and sighed.

"I hate my family.." She said. She took a quick shower and changed into her pajamas, which were baggy black pants and a white medium t-shirt. She fixed her hair and walked out and saw Jonghyun siting on the bed.

"What are you doing here?" She growled. Jonghyun raised his eyebrow. "Why not? This is our house and YOUR living under it. Why did you ignore us?" Jonghyun asked as he rubbed the black covers. Young Mi glared at the covers and sighed.

"Why? You don't need to know about my family." She said harshly. Jonghyun smirked. He was wearing his pajamas as well. "You can tell me. Or I'll MAKE you tell me." He snarled with a seducive voice.

"TRY ME." She growled. Jonghyun then slid his arm around Young Mi's waist and breathe on her shoulder. "Spti it out.." He wisphered. Young Mi has a weakness of being TOO close to guys. She hates it and gets all red. Which.. she looks like a tomato now :L

Jonghyun looked up and saw Young Mi's blushing face. Young Mi snarled and looked at the ground. Jonghyun laughed. "I think I found your weakness." He smiled and pulled away. Young Mi widened her eyes and clenched her hand into a fist.

"Just tell me. You can trust me." He smiled. Young Mi glared at him. "No. Never." She said. She sat on the bed and kicked Jonghyun's . "Can you go out now? I want to go to sleep." She simply said. Jonghyun chuckled and nodded. He walked out the door and back to the lounge room with his friends.

"Did she go to sleep?" Sungjong asked. Jonghyun nodded and sat next to him. "What happened to her family?" He asked again. "She didn't tell me YET. I'll make her tell me one day. I'm going to sleep. We have school to go tomorow." Jonghyun smirked as he walked to his room. He sighed and jumped on his bed.

He put his arm on his forehead and smiled. 'I like Young Mi. She's interesting.' Jonghyun thought with a smirk on his face as he slept in slumber.

NEXT MORNING...

Young Mi woke up by the birds, chirpping. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the clock, 7:00 am

She walked to her mini bathroom and changed to her school uniform. Her skirt was a bit TOO short so she pulls it down a bit. She buttoned up her jacket and grabbed her bag. Young Mi walked downstairs and saw Key cooking breakfast.

She grabbed a piece of toast and hung it on . She was about to leave but Key grabbed her wrist. "What are you doing?" He said with a mother-like tone. Young Mi glared at him and bit her toast. "Going to school?" She said.

Key scoffed and pulled her to a chair. He sat her down and gave her a plate with food. "Eat. You need energy." Key smiled. Young Mi stared at the food and quickly ate it with the toast she had. After eating, she quickly put her earphones on and walked out the door.

"YAH! Wait for us!" Key shouted inside the house. Young Mi smirked and kept listening to her loud music. She then felt a warm hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see SHINee and Infinite. "Yah! Why'd you leave us?!" Jonghyun shouted.

"I wanted to go school by myself?" She smirked. She was about to put her earphone in her ear but Jonghyun grabbed it and but t in his ear. "Keep Your Head Down? By TVXQ?" Jonghyun asked. The other guys raised thier eyebrows. Young Mi nodded.

"Is there anything wrong with TVXQ?" She harshly asked. Jonghyun laughed. "Do you have some of SHINee and Infinite's song?" Woohyun asked. Young Mi glared at them and walked off, putting back the music in her head.

The boys laughed and neew that she has at least SOME of thier songs. "So you DO have some of our songs." Minho smiled as he put the earphones in his ear. "HAHA! I knew it!" Minho laughed. "What was she listening to hyung?" Taemin asked Minho as they walked.

"Lucifer." Minho smirked. Young Mi glared at him and ran inside the school gates. They followed inside but when thier seperate ways for thier classes.

The bell ring and everyone rushed to thier classes. Young Mi was sitting on the back, staring outside the window. Young Mi glanced at the door and saw Taemin and Sungjong coming in. She groaned and kept staring outside the window, with her earphones in her ear. She lowered down the volume and put the wire of the earphones underneath her jacket so noe one can see it.

The teacher came and started talking about crap. Taemin was sitting next to Young Mi and Sungjong was in front of Young Mi table. She rolled her eyes as Taemin smirked at her. The teacher kep talking and talking. After an hour of talking crap, the bell went for period two.

Young Mi grabbed her books and quickly walked to her next class :MUSIC. She smiled and hid her earphones with her black hair. When Young Mi arrived at the music room, she saw Taemin and Sungjong sitting seperatly. It was a three chaired table where three people can sit. Taemin was sitting on the right while Sungjong sat on the left.

Young Mi looked around if there was anymore tables that were available. No, there wasn't. There were tables with noise guys and annoying girls. Young Mi glared at Sungjong and Taemin then sat down in the middle of the two of them.

Sungjong smiled at Young Mi and she glared at him. So she made him pout. The teacher came in and talked about music. Young Mi listened because she loved music too much. Sungjong and Taemin stared at her and smirked.

'So she lkes music..'Taemin smiled. Young Mi was dazing off. She was.. pretty much tired and was about to sleep. Taemin stared at Young Mi's weak eyes and chuckled.

"KIM YOUNG MI!" The teacher shouted.

Young Mi shot up with a glare. "Neh?" She harshly asked. The teacher smiled. "Please sing this song for us." He smirked. Young Mi jaw dropped. She didn't want to sing in front of the students. Young Mi didn't want everyone know that she could sing.

"No." She replied. Everyone stared at her with wide eyes. "And why not young lady?" The teacher smirked. Young Mi stared outside the window. "Cause I don't want to. And It's not because I can't sing." Young Mi fake smiled.

"So your saying that you can sing but you just don't want to?"The teacher asked. Young Mi turned to him and shook her head with a smile, thinking that he was dumb. "Do you have a problem with that sir?" Young Mi smirked. The teacher grew scared of Young Mi and nodded. "Okay then.. let's pick another person to sing for us." He said in a sarcastic way.

Sungjong and Taemin moved closer to Young Mi. "What are you doing?" Young Mi hissed. "You know how to sing?" Taemin asked. Young moved back. "Uh.. no. I have never singed in my whole life." She lied. Sungjong smirked.

"Your lying." They both said as they leaned on thier chairs. Young Mi's eyes widened. She groaned and kept staring out the window. 

 

_____________________

WASSUP! this is the second chappie people! Please support my story!! :)

KAMSAHMNIDA!!

COMMENTS AND READERS ARE LOVED!! <3

 

-taeminnie