11

Is this life?

After a few seconds of kissing, Young Mi pulled back. "Why'd you stop?" Jonghyun pouted. Young Mi raised her eyebrows and stood up. "So all you wanted me to be your girlfriend is to kiss you all day long? Stuff you." She scoffed, but slightly smiling.Young Mi walked off with her head up high.

"Waah!! Young Mi! I didn't do that!! I'm sorry~" Jonghyun said as he grabbed Young Mi's wrist. Young Mi smiled and hugged hugged him. "I'm just joking. Let's go back." Young Mi smiled. Jonghyun nodded and held her hand, walking side by side.

"YOUNG MI!! JONGHYUN!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" Sungyeol shouted. Jonghyun raised his arm up so Sungyeol could see them. "I found them!!" Sungyeol smiled. He ran with the other boys towards Young Mi and Jonghyun.

"Where have you guys been?" Sunggyu asked. Jonghyun smiled as he raised his and Young Mi's hand together. The boys gasped. "Y-You co-confessed?!" Taemin exclaimed. Jonghyun nodded.

"So you guys are together?" Dongwoo asked. The couple nodded. "CONGRATS!!" Sungjong exclaimed as the other boys clapped. The couple blushed. "Let's leave them two alone." Onew wisphered to Sunggyu. Sunggyu nodded and quietly pulled the other members and ran away.

"Eh? They left us?" Young Mi wondered. Jonghyun sighed. "Wanna go somewhere?" Jonghyun asked. "Where do you wanna go?" Young Mi asked. Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders. "Anywhere. I asked you first." Jonghyun smiled.

"Well.. I asked you second so where do YOU want to go?" Young Mi fought with a cute pout on her face. "Aww.." Jonghyun cooed as he pinched Young Mi's cheeks. "Fine then, let's go to the ferris wheel. It's 5:30 and it's getting dark." Jonghyun said. Young Mi nodded and followed Jonghyun towards the ferris wheel.

They got in the little room and went up. "Wahh.. " Young Mi wisphered as she looked down on the earth. "It's beautiful." She said. A pair of warm arms were slid around Young Mi's waist. She felt a hot breath on her shoulders.

"Not as beautiful as you Young Mi.." Jonghyun murmmered on Young Mi's shoulder. His voice sent shiver through Young Mi's body, making her melt like ice. After a few seconds, they reached the top of the ferris wheel.

Jonghyun was still hugging Young Mi from the back. "Y-Yah.." She stuttered. "Hmm?.. I love your scent.." Jonghyun muttered. He stopped hugging her and turned Young Mi around, so that she's facing him.

He leaned closer.. closer.. then there was no gap between them. His lips touch Young Mi's. They kiss passionatly as the ferris wheel went by. Young Mi pulled back and wiped her lips. "We're nearly going off." Young Mi said as she was bright as a tomato. Jonghyun chuckled and hugged her.

"Sorry.. I just wanted to taste those cute lips of yours.." Jonghyun smirked. Young Mi punched him on the shoulder with a smile. "You ert." She laughed.

They finally arrived back on the ground and walked out the amusment park, hand in hand.

RING RING!!

"Yobaseayo?" Jonghyun answered while walking.

"YAH! Come back home! It's late allready! Hurry before you Young Mi!!" Key screamed over the phone. Jonghyun laughed.

"Okay.. We'll be there soon. Se eya." Jonghyun said as he hung up. Young Mi stared at him.

"Was that Key oppa?" Young Mi asked. Jonghyun nodded. "Heh.. I heard his girly voice." Young Mi smirked. Jonghyun grinned. They continued walking to thier house.

When they arrived, they saw the boys eating and fighting for food. "GIVE ME MY CHICKEN!!!" Onew screamed. The boys became quiet and handed him all thier chicken. Onew smirked and started munching on the chicken.

"We're back!" Jonghyun shouted. "Hello~ He didn't anything right Young Mi?" Woohyun asked. Young Mi laughed as Jonghyun glared at him playfully.

"What did you two do eh?" Taemin giggled. Jonghyun slapped the back of his head. "Hyung." Taemin pouted. Young Mi glared at Jonghyun and hugged Taemin.

"You meanie.." Young Mi meronged at Jonghyun. Jonghyun gasped and pretended he was crying. "Come and eat Young Mi, Jonghyun!" Sunggyu exclaimed. Jonghyun and Young Mi walked to the dinning table and sat down.

After they ate, Young Mi took a shower and changed into her blue shorts and white tank top. She snuggled inside her blankets and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. After a few minutes, she opened her eys and groaned.

"I can't fricken sleep.." She murrmered. Young Mi slumped back down and heard the door open. She gasped, thinking it was a robber. iT was Jonghyun.

"Aish.. you scared me." Young Mi sighed. Jonghyun quietly closed the door and snuggled up next to Young Mi. "What do you think your doing?" Young Mi asked. Jonghyum smirked and slid his arm around her.

"Sleeping with you.." Jonghyun wisphered.

 

_________________________

WASSUP !!

PLEASE COMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!
 

-taeminnie