1

Is this life?

Young Mi sighed as she watched both of her parents argue. She was sitting on the couch as he parents hit each other for whatever reason.

"What do you think your doing Jung Hwa?! Drinking and banging other girls?! How about me?!" Your mother screamed as she slapped Young Mi's father. Her father smirked. 

"How about YOU stop bashing up our own child?! And stop screaming at Young Mi!!" Young Mi's father yelled. Young Mi laughed quietly. 'So now he protect's me just for a reason to yell back at her.' She thought.

"You know you can stop now. I'm getting tired of hearing your voices." Young Mi simply straight. She sat up. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME!!!" Young Mi's mother yelled as she slapped her face. Young Mi smiled.

"Is that how you treat your DOUGHTER, UMMA?" Young Mi smirked. She herd her mother gasp and got another slap from her. "Yeh UMMA. Keep on doing that. Hit YOUR DAUGHTER." Young Mi said.

"DON'T YOU EVER YELL BACK AT YOUR MOTHER!!" Young Mi's father yelled as he punched her on the face. Young Mi fell backwards with a smile on her face. She has now got a bleeding cheek. He face was a mess. Young Mi stood up and smiled.

"And you told umma 'STOP BASHING OUR OWN CHILD'." Young Mi chuckled. Her parents gasped. Young Mi then slightly bowed and walked up to her room. She sighed and closed her door with a BAM!

She slumped her bag down next to her bed and layed down. "What a life I have." She said as a tear rolled down her eyes. She always stood up for herself at school. She hates it when people argue alot. Especially her PARENTS.

She hates her parents alot and trys to talk back to them so they can learn a leson. One day she tryed killed her self with a knife. But her father grabbed the knife away and bashed her up instead.

Young Mi then changed her clothes into work clothes and packed her mini bag. She walked downstairs and saw your parents arguing again. She sighed and walked out the main door, ignoring thier screamin and yelling.

Young Mi took her ipod out and listened to her music. She loves music. She hummed the song as she walked towards a cafe called 'Minjung Cafe' Young Mi then opened the main door and puffed her cheeks out.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." She said as she went into the staffs rooms. "Hi Young Mi! Quickly serve people okay?" Her manager smiled. Young Mi nodded. She fixed up her hair and turned off her ipod. Young Mi then walked outside with a pen and paper in her hand.

She saw a hand up and walked towards them with a fake smile. "What can I do for you today?" She smiled. The old couple smiled back and ordered food. "Please wait for a while." Young Mi bowed as she walked back to the kitchen. She pinned the paper on the wall where there was a lot of papers of ordering.

Yes, she works in a cafe. Young Mi dosen't like to work here but this was the only work that accepted her. She was waering a short skirt and guys that goes to the cafe, checks her out. She rolled her eyes as she saw a few guys checking her out.

After a few hours of work, she walked back home with her earphones in her ear. She then opened the main door of thier house and heard yelling and crashing in the kitchen. She sighed and walked upstairs while taking her earphones off.

Young Mi decided to leave the house. So she packed only a few clothes in her black back- pack and grabbed a few snacks from the kitchen. She then saw her mother bleeding and her father having a bruise on a cheek. Her parent saw Young Mi and gasped.

"What are you doing?" Her father asked. "I'm leaving so there can be piece and uit in my life." Young Mi smiled and walked past him. "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THIS HOUSE KIM YOUNG MI!!" Her mother screamed. Young Mi smirked and walked out the door. She walked towards the park and put on her earphones in her ears.

She put her black bag down and sat down on the swings, listening to music. She saw a couple of people walking past, smiling.. and laughing. She smiled as she listened to music. When she saw no one walking past, she starting singing quietly with the song.

Young Mi smiled as she singed. She loves singing and kept singing. But suddenly, something or SOMEONE took out her earphones from her ears. She looked back and saw.. Kim Jonghyun from SHINee.

She groaned and put her earphones back in her ears. Kim Jonghyun was from SHINee yes.. but he's the BIG FLIRT at school. Kim Jonghyun gasped when Young Mi ignored him. He walked in front of the swing and stopped her swing. Young Mi rolled her eyes and took her earphones out.

Jonghyun smiled. "What are you doing here all alone in the middle of the night?" Jonghyun asked as he bent down the same level as you. Young Mi faked smile. She didn't say anything and heard her loud music from her earphones.

"That's loud. Your going to go deaf." Jonghyun said as he looked at the earphones. Young Mi still didn't say anything. "Yah. You know you can talk. Can you hear me? Wait.. ARE YOU ALLREADY DEAF?!" Jonghyun shouted. Young Mi glared at Jonghyun and scoffed.

"I'm not deaf. Leave me alone." Young Mi hissed as she was about to put her earphones back into her ears but Jonghyun held on to her hands. Her eyes widened and stared at Jonghyun's hands touching her's. She then wiggled out of his grip and fall backwards. He laughed as Young Mi hissed.

Her back was on the ground. Young Mi glared at the laughing Jonghyun and stood up, cleaning her black jumper. Jonghyun stopped laughing and saw Young Mi's black bag. "Did you leave home?"  Jonghyun asked as he looked sraight into Young Mi's eyes. Young Mi widened her eyes and sat back on the swing.

"Do you need to know?" She growled. Jonghyun smirked. "So you did run away from home... do you have a place to stay?" Jonghyun smiled.

"Don't in my life Kim Jonghyun. Go away." She said with a glare. Jonghyun then grinned. He quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you from the swing. Jonghyun then swung your body over his shoulder and grabbed your bag.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Young Mi growled as she punched his back. Jonghyun smirked. "It's obvious you don't have a home to live. So your going to live with me and my friends." Jonghyun smiled. Young Mi gasped.

"More like your friends.." She wisphered and kept punching Jonghyun's back. Young Mi growled and punched him harder. Jonghyun walked fast towards a huge house. He looked to the side and saw Young Mi's . He smirked and slapped it.

"Nice you got here." He smirked. Young Mi blushed and gasped. She then elbowed the back of Jonghyun's head. "Oww!" Jonghyun pouted. He then arrived at the huge house. He opened the main door and walked inside. "I'm Home!" He sang.

He walked inside a big louge room filled with 11 boys. "Eh? Who's that?" A guy with blond hair asked. "She's a girl that I picked up from a park that didn't have a home." Jonghyun said. Young Mi then took a deep breathe and punched him REALLy hard. Jonghyun groaned with pain and fell on the ground, letting Young Mi go. Young Mi smirked and grabbed her bag from his hand.

"Don't just steal me a tell your friends that I'm homeles.." Young Mi said as she slung her bag on her shoulder. She was about to walk out the door but a guy spread his arms wide, not letting Young Mi go anywhere.

"If Jonghyun offered you a place to stay, then accept it.Come." He said as he pulled you upstairs to a room with black covered sheets on top of a single bed, a sliding door to the balcony and a mini bathroom. "What's your name?" The guy asked.

"Kim Young Mi." She said as she looked at the room. She actually liked it, but didn't want to sleep under the same roof as Kim Jonghyun and his friends. "Okay, you'll sleep here. Do you go to the same school as us?" The guy asked.

" Can you stop asking questions? I'm not going to live under the same roof with all of you.So, bye." She said as she was about to leave. But the guy grabbed Young Mi's wrist. Young Mi blushed and stepped backwards.

The guy raised his eyesbrow. "Are, you scared of me?" He asked. Young Mi shook her head. "Don't leave. Jonghyun's going to kill you. You don't have a place to stay so stay here. My name's Dongwoo, second oldest of Infinite." He smiled.

Young Mi had her eyes widened. She then nodded her head and shook his hand off of her wrist. "Y-Yeh.. hi." She said. She sighed and slumped her bag down next to the bed with black covers on it. The guys left and Young Mi followed him from behind.

 

________________

Hey guys! I'm baack~! So how'd you like my first chappie? Please keep on reading and don't bash me because I did something wrong! D; I'm just 12 years old!

KAMSAHMNIDA! :)

-taeminnie