6

Is this life?

BACK AT HOME FROM SHOPPING...

"WHAT THE FREAK? WHERE'D MY PHONE GO?!"  Jonghyun screamed. Everyone shrugged and kept doing thier stuff. Jonghyun sighed. "You guys . I'll go asked Young Mi.." Jonghyun said as he walked upstairs.

He knocked on Young Mi's door and waited. There was no response. "Young Mi, You there?" Jonghyun asked as he opened the door. He gasped. Jonghyun saw Young Mi standing in front of the bathroom, with only a towel wrapped around her body.

"KYAA!! YOU MOTHER ING ERT!!" Young Mi screamed as she hugged herself. Jonghyun quickly bowed and ran out the door. He was breathing heavly and held his chest. Jonghyun's face was now like a tomato.

'OMONA.. Why did she have such a short towel? But her legs and skin were.. so touchable..' Jonghyun thought as he slapped his head. He walked downstairs and saw everyone staring at him.

"What?" Jonghyun asked. "We heard a scream." They simply said. "And?" Jonghyun murrmered. "You really are a ert hyung.." Minho said as he played his video game. Jonghyun pouted and sat next to Key.

Then the guys heard crashing sounds from upstairs. "Young Mi?!" Jonghyun shouted. "OH MY FRICKEN GOSH I'M LATE!!"She screamed.

She ran downstairs with her work uniform on and a mini bag. "Wait a sec.. you work?" Woohyun asked. Young Mi nodded then ran out the door. The guys laughed and waited for her to come back home.

NEXT MORNING...

Young Mi sighed and change into her school clothes. It was Monday and she didn't want to see her parents again. Young Mi packed her bag and walked downstairs.

She quickly ate her breakfast and walked out the main door, leaving the guys screaming for her. Young Mi heard thier screaming coming closer. She was a pretty fat runner. So Young Mi ranto the school's gate, again leaving them.

Young Mi laughed quietly when she saw the guys sweating. "YAH. Why'd you leave us?" Jonghyun glared at Young Mi. Young Mi smirked. "You guys were slow."

"KIM YOUNG MI, PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE. KIM YOUNG ME, PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE. KAMSAHMNIDA."

Young Mi's eyes were widened. 'Why so eraly in the morning?'

The guys looked at Young Mi. "We'll come with you." L said. Young Mi shook her head. "No. It's fine. I'll go by myself." She said with a smirk and ran off to the office.

"We'll just watch okay?" Dongwoo smirked. The boys nodded and ran to the office. They hid inside the staffs meeting room. They looked through the see through curtains.

"WHERE ARE YOU LIVING RIGHT NOW?!?!" A lady screamed at Young Mi's face. Young MI smirked. "I can't tell you. You can't inside my life anymore." She said. The lady had a digusted face on. She then powerfully slapped Young Mi's cheek. Young Mi moved backwards and smiled.

Jonghyun and the guys gasped. "Who are they?" Jonghyun growled. "No idea. But we have to keep watching." Onew said. So they continued to watch.

"WE ASKED YOU ALOT OF TIMES TO COME BACK HOME KIM YOUNG MI!!"A man shouted as he punch Young Mi on the othe cheek. Young Mi fell on the ground but stood back up. The man hit her again.

"Yeh APPA. Keep on PUNCHING YOUR ONLY DAUGHTER. You reallu want me to come back to that HOLE?!" Young Mi screamed. The guys were hurt. "So they're her parents.." Sungjong wisphered.

"IF YOU WANT ME TO COME BACK THEN STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL AND BANGING OTHER GIRLS APPA!! AND'UMMA', I'VE BEEN WORKING JSUT FOR YOU AND YOU SPEND IT ALL ON SHOPPING!! YOU TWO ALLWAYS BEAT ME UP AND NEVER TREATED ME LIKE A FAMILY. YOU TREATED ME LIKE A ING SERVANT!! RIGHT NOW I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE NOW CONCIDERED MY FAMILY!! SO JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!" Young Mi screamed as she went one her knees, with tears rolling down from her eyes.

Her parents then became quiet and quickly left. When they left, Young Mi was bleeding again. She slumped her back on the wall and smiled to herself. "I finally got rid of them.." She grinned.

Jonghyun slammed the door opened and ran toward Young MI. He hugged her tightly.

"Y-Yah!" She exclaimed. The guys walked out of the meeting room, staring at the vleeding Young Mi. "So all along.. you've been beaten up by your parents?" Jonghyun asked as he placed his hands on Young Mi's shoulder.

"Uh.. did you guys hear?" She asked. They all nodded. "Uhh.. yeh. I've been beaten up by my parents since I was little." She explained. The guys felt pity for her.

"And you called us a family.." Woohyun smiled. Young MI blushed at that. "T-that--!"

Jonghyun and all the guys hugged you. "From now on.. you will be part of our family. You gotta call us 'OPPA' now okay?" Jonghyun grinned. Young Mi pushed the guys away from her.

"NO FRICKEN WAY. I'M NOT CALLING ANYONE OPPA!!" She screamed. Jonghyun laughed. He told the other guys to leave.

"Then I'll make you call us oppa.." Jonghyun hissed on her neck. Young Mi stood frozen. Jonghyun kissed her neck and mover up.

"Say it.." He wisphered. Young Mi gulped. "O-Oppa.." She stuttered. Jonghyun happily jumped around. You gotta call us that from now on okay?" Jonghyun smiled. Young Mi rolled her eyes and ignored him. She walked to her class room, still bleeding. Everyone stared at her.

Young Mi saw Sungjong sitting in front of an empty table and Taemin sitting next to the empty table. Young Mi sighed and sat on the EMPTY TABLE.

"Hi Young Mi!!" Taemin smiled. Young Mi blushed. "Hi.. O-Oppa..." She wisphered. Sungjong Taemin's eyes widened. "Hyung got her to call us oppa.." The two of them smirked.

 

_____________________

OMO! 6 CHAPPIES IN ONE DAY!! I'll go rest now :) Bye bye! I hope you guys liked this chappie!! ^^

PLEASE SUPPORT MY STORY BY READING, COMENTING OR SUBSRIBING! <3

KAMSAHMNIDA!!

 

-taeminnie