5

Is this life?

Jonghyun woke up by the screaming that Key was making in the kitchen. He laughed as he heard crashing and screaming. Jonghyun looked to the side and saw his friends sleeping. he turned to the other side and saw Young Mi sleeping as well. He smiled.

Jonghyun yawned and walked into the kitchen. "What happened?" Jonghyun murrmered. He saw Key and Dongwoo fighting with food.

"This guy don't know how to cook!!' Dongwoo hissed. Key glared at Dongwoo. "And this guy don't know how to repect ME." Key growled. Jonghyun chuckled. "Excuse me ladies.. let me do the cooking." Jonghyun smirked as he put his sleves up to his elbow.

"Your disgusting.." Dongwoo groaned. Jonghyun pouted. "Wha--"

"OH MY CHICKEN!! DON'Y OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH KIM JONGHYUN! CLEAN YOURSELF UP AND COME BACK!" Key shouted as he pshed Jonghyun away from the kitchen. Jonghyun put a wierd face on but then did what he was told.

It was Satuday. Jonghyun grinned and streatched his arms up in the air. He took a quick bath and brushed his teeth. He changed into this:

(RAWR! OH MY GASH!)

Jonghyun then winked in the mirror and smirked. He was in a good modd today. Jonghyun walked back downstairs and saw Young Mi figgeting. He ran towards her and held her hand. "Young Mi? Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked. Young Mi moaned and turned around.

'That was just y..' Jonghyun thought as he bit his bottom lip. "Stop holding my hand ert." She growled. Jonghyun laughed. "Okay okay.. but are you allright?" Jonghyun asked. Young Mi didn't answer. Jonghyun waited for a minute and shook her lightly. "Young Mi.. are you allright?" Jonghyun asked again.

No answer.

"YOUNG MI!" Jonghyun shouted. Young Mi turned around with a glare. "I WAS okay. But then you started to touch my hand and scream out my name you . Just let me sleep.." She said as she turned around again. Jonghyun smiled and walked to the dinning area.

"Where're are we going today?" Jonghyun asked Sunggyu. "We have to go shopping. We don't have that much food in the house." Sunggyu said. Jonghyun pouted and nodded. "When are we going?" He asked.

"When Young Mi wakes up." He smiled Jonghyun's jaw dropped. "Are you serious?! She's never going to wake up.." He wihnned. Sunggyu laughed. Jonghyun then slumped on the chair and munched on his breakfast.

"OH MY GOD!!" Sungjong girly scream came from the lounge room. Jonghyun quickly ran to the louge room to see Young Mi on the floor with pain and everyone's face like : :O

Jonghyun then grabbed Young Mi's arm and pulled her up to sit back on the couch. "Are you allright?" He asked. "NO. argh.." Young Mi groaned as she touched her face. Jonghyun held her hand looked carefully at her face.

"Your touching my hand.. AGIAN." She growled. Jonghyun let go Young Mi's hand and blushed. "Get dressed. We're shopping for food." Jonghyun smiled. Young Mi stood up with her head down and stomped to her mini bathroom.

She took a quick shower and took her band aid off. Most of her wounds were heald but some were still hurting. She then changed into this :

It was a little cold outside. Young Mi then smirked and walked downstairs. She saw the guys allready dressed up. The guys stare at Young Mi and blushed. "What?" She glared.

"Nothing.." They said as they went back to eating. Young Mi rolled her eyes and sat next to Jonghyun and Sungyeol.

After they reakfast, they all walked to the market and bought some food.

"Wha should we buy?" Key asked. Onew was about to chicken, but L slapped his hand on top of Onew's mouth. "Hmm.. let's buy some crabmeat, noodles and make seafood!" Sunyeol suggested. Dongwoo nodded and grabbed a trolley.

"Everyone speard out and but whatever. But not TOO MUCH junk food." Sunggyu glared. Everyone nodded except Young Mi. The boys rushed everywhere and grabbed food and threw them in the trolley. Young Mi sighed and grabbed one packet of pocky. (It's a biscuit stick and has flavoured topping) She threw it in the trolley.

"YOUNG MI~!" Taemin sang.Young Mi turned around to see a pink box. "Do HAVE IT this month?" Taemin asked. Young Mi gasped. "NO! What the heck?!" Young Mi growled. Taemin giggled. "Here.. just in case. I picked the one with the wings!" Taemin laughed as he ran away.

Young Mi stared at the box full of pads and threw them on Taemin's head. She then ran to an aisle and bumped into someone. "Sorry.." She murmered. She looked up and saw a handsome guy who was glaring at her.

"Sorry? That's all you gotta say?! This shirt is new and you ruined it's quality!" He shouted. Young Mi looked at his t-shirt and back at his face. "Look. Your so called 'new t-shirt that has quality' is really not fashionable. I just bumped into you, and you make a HUGE fuss over it?" She smirked. 

The guy gasped. "YOU ! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MY FACE!" He shouted as he raised his fist above Young Mi's head. But a tall shadow was in front of her.

'Jonghyun..?'

Jonghyun grabbed the man's wrist before he punches Young Mi. "Excuse me. But you shouldn't hit a girl. You make such a big fuss just becasue she bumped into your t-shirt." Jonghyun chuckled as he pushed the man's fist away. The man growled. He was about to punch Jonghyun, but Jonghyun was to fast.

He grabbed his fist again and smiled at him. "You know.. I wish I could hit that mother ing face of yours. But I can't bacause it might ruin my career. So just piss off old man." Jonghyun hissed. the man scoffed and walked off. Jonghyun turned to Young Mi. Young Mi was smiling.

"Why are you smiling? You nearly got bashed by the big head idiot!" Jonghyun scolded as he flicked her forehead. She kept smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" Jonghyun asked. "It's just.. no one ever saved me from trouble. You were the first." Young Mi said. But then walked off. Jonghyun grinned to himself and followed Young Mi.

"So what are you going to buy?" He smiled. Young Mi glared at him. "None of your buisness dumb ." Young Mi growled as she walked off. Jonghyun laughed.

They all bought food and walked back home.

 

___________________

OMONA!! FOUR CHAPTERS ARE MADE IN ONE DAY!! I'M SO PROUD! I'll ty and make another one tonight :L How do you like this chappie? Is it bad D;

Please uport my sory by subscribing or at least coment!

KAMSAHMNIDA! <3

 

-taeminnie