15

Is this life?

"You sounded like an angel." Jonghyun smiled. Young Mi blushed. "Thanks..." She muttered. Young Mi sat next to Jonghyun and continued to watch more performances. After a few minutes, the MC got up in the front with a big grin.

"WHO'S READY TO PARTY?!" He shouted. Everyone cheered and started to put thier hands up in the air as the dance music started. The lights turned off and disco lights truned on. Young Mi stayed close to Jonghyun, sitting down.

"Wanna dance?" Jonghyun grinned. "But, I don't know how to dance.." She said. Jonghyun got up and pulled her towards his body and onto the dance floor. "Y-Yah! I told you I don't know how to---"

Jonghyun put his finger on her lips to keep her quiet. He s his arms around Young Mi's waist and pulled her closer. "Then I'll teach you." He wisphered and started jumping, his arms still s on Young Mi's waist. Young Mi blushed as she felt his body so close that her chest was touching his.

"Y-Yah!" She squealed. Jonghyun pouted and continued dancing. Young Mi sighed but then jumped with him, dancing. He smiled ear to ear as he saw Young Mi dance with him.

'This is so embarassing...' Young Mi thought. She started to get into the beat andtwirled around with her arms up in the air. Jonghyun laughed. Now her back was facing his chest. Jonghyun pulled her closer, still jumping.

Young Mi started smiling and danced Y.

Jonghyun's jaw dropped as Young Mi's hands felt his chest. 'I think I'm going a bit TOO crazy..' Young Mi thought but  continued her Y dance. Her chest was now on Jonghyun's. He smirked and kissed her forehead.

"You y angel.." He growled seducively. Young Mi laughed and slapped his arm. "Sush. I'm doing his just for you." She smiled. After a few minutes, Young Mi felt dizy with all the noises and lights everywhere.

"Jonghyun.. I'm feeling dizzy.." She said as she placed her head on Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun held the back of her head and quickly took her out the room for some cold air.

"You were dancing so much and you got dizzy.." Jonghyun said and pulled Young Mi for a hug. "I'm never going to a party like that again." Young Mi muttered. Jonghyun laughed. "Aww.. okay then. Just tell me.. where did you learn how to dance y?" Jonghyun asked as he raised his eyebrow.

Young Mi blushed and shivered.

"I don't know. I told you that I don't know how to dance so I was just doing anything." Young Mi said. Jonghyun grinned. "You should dance more. Only in front of me." Jonghyun warned. Young Mi giggled and nodded. "Allright. Cause your the only man for me Kim Jonghyun." Young Mi wisphered.

"And you're the only badass princess for me, Kim Young Mi." Jonghyun wisphered as they both shared a passionate kiss.

NEXT DAY...

"Hmm.."

Young Mi tossed and turned in her bed. She didn't want to open her eyes yet because she's too sleepy. She suddenly felt something hugging her from the back. She sighed and thought it was Jonghyun.

Young Mi turned around and slowly opened her eyes. She gasped and saw.. L.JOE from Teen Top?!

"KYAA!!" She screamed which made L.Joe open his eyes. "Hey--" He was about to say something when Young Mi pushed him ruffly off the bed. She then got off the bed and step on his tummy.

"What the freak are you doing in my room you SOUP and CRAP freak?!" Young Mi shouted and pushed harder on his tummy. "ARGH!" L. Joe groaned and waved his hands up. 

"Let me get up first! My tummy hurts!" L. Joe breathed. Young Mi gave him a death glare and took her foot off him. L. Joe stood up, rubbing his tummy while pouting.

"You damn many girl." He wisphered. "WHAT YA SAY?!" Young Mi exploded. L. Joe blinked and took a step back. "Chillax lady with a y body. I just came in your room to greet you good morning." He smirked.

Young Mi looked down at her body. She was wearing shorts and a singlet. Young Mi quickly grabbed a big jumped and wore it. "Look crap freak. You could've just knocked on my door and screamed 'GOOD MORNING!' instead of hugging me, in my bed.. and IN MY ROOM. YOU ERT! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN DOING IN THIS HOUSE?!" Young Mi screamed.

"I came with Teen Top to spend the day here. Since Infinite and SHINee wern't busy today." L. Joe explained. "Does Jonghyun know that you we're on my bed?!" Young Mi growled. L. Joe innocently smiled and shook his head. Young Mi groaned and scratched the back of her head.

"Allright.. just, get my of my room while I change." Young Mi said and pushed L. Joe out the door. She slamed the door and glared at the door.

"AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PEAKING LEE BYUNGHYUN." Young Mi growled. "Okay~!" L. Joe squealed from the other side of the door. Young Mi scoffed and changed into jean shorts and a white shirt that has mickey mouse right in the middle.

She brushed her teeth and opened the door. Young Mi gasped and jumped back. She saw L. Joe grinning cutely while standing right in front of the door. "You look y~" He wisphered and slid his thumb undr his bottom lip.

"SHUT UP. Or else I'll tell JONGHYUN what you did to me earlier." Young Mi warned. L. Joe pouted and nodded. They both walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. "Morning Young Mi!" Changji smiled. Young Mi nodded at the rest of the Teen Top memebers with Infinite and SHINee.

She searched for Jonghyun but couldn't find him in the lounge room. "Minho, where's Jonghyun?" Young Mi asked, since Minho was the most trusted one. "He's still sleeping. Should I wake him up for you?" MInho smiled. Young Mi shook her head.

"Nah, It's allright. Thanks anyways." Young Mi said and ran up back te stairs. She barged into Jonghyun's rooms and blushed.

It was Jonghyun half .

He turned to look at Young Mi and smirked. "Good morning baby. Come in." He smiled. Young Mi gulped and closed the door behind her. "Did you know that Teen Top's here?" Jonghyun asked as he pulled his shirt on.

"Yeh. And ONE OF THEM was in my room." Young Mi growled. "Oh really? Who was it?" Jonghyun laughed and hugged her.

"It was Lee Byunghyun. He fricken hugged me while he was in the bed with me." Young Mi hissed and snuggled her head on Jonghyun's chest. "Don't worry. Let's go downstairs." Jonghyun smiled and walked downstairs with Young MI.

Jonghyun sat next to L. Joe and Young Mi. He pretened to smile at L. Joe. L. Joe gulped and knew that kind of face. 'Uh oh..'

Jonghyun then pulled L. Joe's ear and glared at him. "You never change Byunghyun. You ert. Don't go inside Young Mi's room again." Jonghyun warned and took his hand away from his ear.

"Oww.." L. Joe pouted and looked at Young Mi. Young Mi giggled and stuk her tounge out.

 

OHMYGASH!! I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A FEW DAYS!! I WAS SO BUST WITH FAMILY!! D; WELL, IT'S ANZAC DAY TODAY AND YESTERDAY WAS EASTER SUNDAY :)

I'M SORRY! PLEASE CONTINUE READING MY STORY! AND SUBScRIBE PLEASE!

 

-taeminnie