14

Is this life?

HYUK MIN <3

JAY HYUN <3

"You.. came back from America oppas?!" Young Mi exclaimed. Hyuk Mi smiled and nodded. Young Mi got up and hurried to the beaten Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun!!" Young Mi shouted. Jonghyun smiled and sat up. He hugged Young Mi tightly. "I'm so happy your okay.." Jonghyun said. Young Mi smiled. The rest of Infinite and SHINee finished beating the other guys and ran up to Jonghyun.

"Hyung! Are you allright?" Minho asked. "Yeh. I'm allright." Jonghyun said and stood up. He looked behind Young Mi and saw Hyuk Mi and Jay Hyun.

"Who're they?" Jonghyun asked as he pointed at the two boys. "They're my closest cousins, Jay Hyun oppa and Hyuk Mi oppa." She introduced.

Jonghyun quickly bowed. "Hello. My name is Kim Jonghyun, Young Mi's boyfriend." Jonghyun said. Hyuk Mi and Jay Hyun bowed. "Nice to meet you. You better take care of Young Mi here." Jay Hyun smiled. Jonghyun nodded.

"Did you finish with your studies allready?" Young Mi asked the two boys. They both nodded.

"Allright.. well, We'll go now. Bye oppas." She said and bowed. SHINee and Infinite alked back home as Youngwon, Juhyun and Youngmin walked the opposite way.

When they arrived home, Young Mi took a shower then changed into her pajamas. She walked inside Jonghyun's room and saw all of the boys.

"What's going on?" Young Mi asked. "We're just taking care of Jonghyun and the everyone's face. Since we all got just one bruise and scratch." Sunggyu sighed and put some ointment on Dongwo's face. "ARGH!" Donwoo screamed. Young Mi laughed.

"I'll help." She said. Young Mi grabbed another bottle of ointment and put some one Jonghyun's face. "You scared me there.." Young Mi wisphered. Jonghyun smiled and bit his bottom lip. "As long as your safe, I'm happy" Jonghyun said.

Young Mi blushed and slapped his forehead. "Oww!" Jonghyun pouted. Young Mi laughed and rubbed it with some ointment. "Sorry." She smiled.

After helping the boys, they all walked out and went to sleep since they were so tired.

Young Mi was about to leave when Jonghyun pulled her waist inside the bed. "Kya! What are you doing?!" She hissed. Jonghyun smirked on her neck. "Sleep with me.."

"You told me that you were only going to sleep with me last night and that's it!" She said. "But how about when we get married? We would have to sleep together.. so this is a practise." Jonghyun murrmered on her skin. Young Mi laughed and nodded.

"Fine." She sighed and snuggled her head on Jonghyun's warm chest. "I love you Young Mi.." Jonghyun wisphered. "I love you too.. Jonghyun." Young Mi smiled.

THE PARTY...

It was 6:00pm, SHINee and Infinite were at the party for KPOP idols with Young Mi. Young Mi wore the dress that she picked from shopping as Jonghyun wore a tuxuedo.

"You look beautiful.." Jonghyun wisphered in Young Mi's ear. Young smirked and pulled Jonghyun's tie to bring him closer. "And you.. look hot." She wishphered. Jonghyun chuckled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Come one, let's go meet some idols." Jonghyum smiled and held Young Mi's hand. They both walked to a table sull of guys.

"This is Teen Top." Jonghyun said. Young Mi had to act all girly and nice in front of the idols. She bowed and smiled cutely.

"Who's this Jonghyunie?" L.Joe smirked." Kim Young Mi. My girlfriend." Jonghyun said with a glare. Young Mi had to laugh quietly. "Do you know our songs Young Mi?" Ricky asked.

"Uhh.. the one that sang about SOUP and CRAP?" Young Mi smiled. Teen Top and Jonghyun cracked up. "It's all Chunji's fault. He can't speak ENGLESH." Changjo smirked .

"Excuzemwuas?! I can speak ENGLESH better than you!" Chunji fought. CAP sighed and shoved bread in thier mouths. "Be quiet." CAP murmmered. Young Mi buried her face behind Jonghyun's back to fight her laughter.

"We'll go now." Jonghyun smiled and bowed. "Come back soon!" Niel shouted as CAP smacked his head. Niel pouted and rubbed his head. Jonghyun and Young Mi walked to another table with boys, AGAIN.

"Young Mi, they are Beast." Jonghyun said. Young Mi raised her eyesbrows and smiled. "Who's this? Your girlfriend?" Kikwang said as he stared at Young Mi. Jonghyun flicked Kikwangs forehead and glared at them. "Yeh, my girlfriend. Kim Young Mi." Jonghyun said.

"She's pretty~!" Yoseob squealed as he hugged Young Mi. Jonghyun pushed Yoseob from Young Mi. "Your so mean." Young Mi pouted. Jonghyun smiled and dragged her to another table with four girls.

"This is 2NE1." Jonghyun said as he bowed to the girls. "Hey JJong." CL smirked and looked at Young Mi. "Hey, nice dress girl." Minzy smiled. Young Mi bowed. "Is she your girlfriend?" Sandara asked. Jonghyun nodded.

"She's pretty." Bom smiled. "We'll go now unnies." Jonghyun said and pulled Young Mi to differnt tables for the past 30 minutes.

"Aigoo.. I'm so tired." Young Mi said. Jonghyun smiled and sat down next to her. "Theres performances.. we'll just sit and watch from here." Jonghyun said and s his arm around Young Mi's shoulder, pulled her to his chest. They were at the back table where no one can see them.

"Now can we please give it up for Teen Top!" The MC exclaimed. Teen Top walked up the front and stood in thier position. They were performing Supa Luv as everyone clapped.

Young Mi copied thier movements as she sang. "SOUP!" She exclaimed. Jonghyun laughed and hugged her. "Your so cute." He smiled.

Then Teen Top performed Clap. Young Mi was enjoying copiying them. "Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!" Young Mi giggled. Jonghyun loved her cuteness.

After a few more performances from other bands, the MC walked up the front.  "We have a special guest today! SHINee's Jonghyun's girlfriend!"

Young Mi and Jonghyun's eyes widened as the spot light hit them. "Jonghyun and his girlfriend, come up please." The MC smiled. Jonghyun grabbed her hand and walked to the front.

"What's your name?" The MC asked. "Kim Young Mi." Young Mi said. "Do you have any talents?" The MC asked. Young Mi was about to say no when Jonghyun butted in.

"She can sing" jonghyun smiled. Everyone's head shot up. young Mi glared at Jonghyun and he just pouted. Everyone went 'Aww.'

"Which song would you like to perform?" The MC asked. Young Mi froze. "Star by SNSD." She said. SNSD and IU smiled with intrest. "This better be good." Jessica muttered. Jonghyun smiled and walked back to the table, leaving Young Mi up the front.

The MC gave her a microphone stand and a microphone. Young Mi took a deep breathe in and out. She looked at the big crowd full of KPOP idols and singers.

The music started playing Star by SNSD. Jonghyun stared at Young Mi like she was an angel. She stood there frozen while the spot light was on her. She sang the fist line with passion. Young Mi's eyes were closed so she wouldn't get frightened by all the people in front of her.

Jonghyun melted as he heard her angelic voice. Young Mi sang with all her heart and feelings. Everyone stared with awe. Young Mi slowly opened her eyes as she was in the middle of the song. As she sang, she saw eyes on her.

The main door opened and let the wind blow through. Young Mi felt the soft calm breaze and softened her body. The calm wind blew on her face that made her comforatable. Jonghyun widened his eyes as Young Mi sang.

Young Mi took a deep breathe and finally finished the song. She opened her eyes and saw everyones jaw drop. She smiled and bowed. Everyone cheered and clapped as they stood up.

"She's like an idol allready!" Sungjong exclaimed. The MC walked next to Young Mi. "Your voice is beautiful! When was the first time singing in front of people?" The MC asked. "Uhh.. this is my first time actually." She said.

Everyone gasped. "So.. this is your first time?! Omona!" The MC exclaimed. Young Mi shrugged her shoulders. "Give it up for Young Mi!" The MC smiled. Everyone clapped and cheered as she walked towards Jonghyun.

Young Mi quickly walked towards him and hugged him. "Gaad.. That was scary." She said with shaking knees. Jonghyun kissed her cheek. "You sounded like an angel." Jonghyun smiled.

 

Hello~ Sorry for not uplaoding yesterday D; I was at the city buying KPOP stuff :) MWAHAHA! Did you like the chappie ? I hope you did..

Please comment and subscribe! Kamsahmnida!!

Comments and Subscribers are loved <3 <3 <3

 

-taeminnie