18

Is this life?

After shopping, they went home.

Young Mi sighed and dragged the shopping bags full of clothes inside her room. Key forced her to try all these fashionable clothes and stuff.

The door suddenly opened. Young Mi turned around and saw Jonghyun with a erted smirk on his face. "What do you want?" Young Mi asked. "I wanna sleep with you tonight. Go take a shower!" Jonghyun exclaimed and pushed Young Mi in the bathroom.

" YOU JONGHYUN!" Young Mi shouted. Jonghyun chuckled and sat down on Young Mi's bed. He was allready in his pajamas. Jonghyun layed on her bed, making himself comfortable.

Young Mi finally finished in a few minutes. She was wearing black pants and a tank top. Young Mi walked out of the bathroom and groaned, seeing Jonghyun laying on her bed.

"Jonghyun..." Young Mi whinned. "Come one babe, sleep with me tonight. Pretty please?" Jonghyun pouted. Young Mi sighed with defeat and layed next to Jonghyun. She face the wall as Jonghyun started at her back.

Jonghyun slowly s his arm around Young Mi's waist and pulled her closer to his body. Young Mi smiled slightly and snuggled against his body. Jonghyun smelled her hair and sighed.

"I love you.." He wisphered. Young Mi turned around and kissed him. "I love you too." She smiled. She buried her face on Jonghyun's chest and smelled his scent. After a few minutes, they slept in each others embrace.

THE DATE...

"Ready Young Mi?" Jonghyun asked. He opened the door to Young Mi's room. His jaw dropped as he saw Young Mi. Young Mi blushed and fixed her hair.

"I know I look ugly.." She wisphered. Jonghyun blinked and rubbed his eyes. "Wow.. you look y." Jonghyun said. Young Mi glared at him. She was wearing a \dark coloured shirt, tucked in her black shorts. She was also wearing a long wool cardigan.

"Let's go?" Jonghyun winked as he nuged his arm open. Young Mi walked beside him, with his arm on her shoulders. They both walked downstairs and told the guys they were going on a date.

"Bye bye~! Have fun~!" Key squealed as he pushed the couple outside the house. Jonghyun glared at the door while Young Mi smiled.

"Where are we going to go first?" Young Mi asked. Jonghyun turned to look at her cute face. "You'll see. " Jonghyun smiled and dragged her towards a music building. Young Mi gasped as they walked inside. Jonghyun smirked and followed Young Mi around.

"Omona.. this is cute." Young Mi wisphered as she picked a black headphones with different coloured stripes and has a star. (The one that ulzzangs wears) Jonghyun took it and smiled. "Pick more things and I'll pay for them."

Young Mi stared in his eyes and blushed. 'So sweet'

She and Jonghyun walked around the shop and bought alot of stuff. After a while in the music building, they arrived in a small quiet park. The two of them sat down, with a bag of music stuff.

"Let's rest for a bit.." Jonghyun wisphered as he moved closer to Young Mi. Young Mi raised her eyebrow and smirked. "What ya wanna do?" She asked. Jonghyun pouted. "Do you want ice cream?" He asked.

Young Mi nodded. "I'll have--"

"Chocolate. I know baby. Stay here and I'll get the ice cream." Jonghyun winked and ran off to the ice cream van. Young Mi blushed and slapped her cheeks. "He's so sweet... I love him." She wisphered with a smile ear-to-ear.

As Jonghyun ordered for the two ice creams, a sudden hand came on Young Mi's mouth. She gasped and looked up to a black shadow. "Shh.." The man wisphered. He carried her into a black van and threw her in.

She groaned in pain and quickly looked around. She saw men in blck suits and mask. "Who the are you?" She growled. A man smirked. "Don't worry babe.. we're just going to talk to you about.. something."

 

Jonghyun thanked the lady in the ice cream van and happily skipped back to the bench. When he was about 10 metres away, he dropped the ice creams. Jonghyun saw the bench empty. He ran to the bench and saw a piece of paper ontop of the bag full of the stuff they bought.

 

Come inside the old building next to candy shop.

You'll find us there Kim Jonghyun. Be quick or else...

WE'LL DO SOMETHING TO YOUR BELOVED GIRLFRIEND, YOUNG MI.

From : You know who this is ;)

 

Jonghyun scruntched the paper and ran to the old building near the candy shop. "I'm going to save you Young Mi.. don't worry." He panted as he ran faster.

 

"What do you want from me?!" Young Mi screamed. She was tied up in a chair with tight ropes. Young Mi wiggled and tried to get out, but it made her hurt more. Men were surrounding her, smirking.

"Just shut up will you?!" A man snapped. Young Mi glared at him. "TRY ME ING BASTARD." Young Mi growled. The man gritted his teeth and walked towards Young Mi. He slapped Young Mi as hard as he could, but she couldn't feel the pain since she got used to it.

"IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO MOTHER ER?" Young Mi smirked as she recived another strong slap.

"That's enough." Another man said firmly. The guy who slapped Young Mi bowed and walked back to his position. Another man walked up to her and her hair.

"Hey Young Mi.. I missed you so much.."The man said with a husky voice. He slid his hands up and down Young Mi's side. Young Mi widened her eyes and spat on his mask.

"Still the same baby.." He wisphered. "Uh huh.. Ya got a problem? Who are you anyways?" Young Mi hissed. The man took his black mask off with a smirk.

Young Mi gasped and trembled.

"S-Soohyun.."

"Yeah baby.. It's me. So you don't have to go back to your ugly short boyfriend of yours.." He chuckled and kissed Young Mi's neck roughly.

"GET THE AWAY FROM ME SOOHYUN. DIDN'T I TELL YOU YET? WE'RE OVER." Young Mi shouted. Soohyun raised his eyebrow and his lips. "You look y with shorts.. especially when you're angry.." He smirked.

"Please.. get away from me.."

 

Hi :) Please comment and subscribe! I'm sorry for not updating for a while. I had to study for a test D;

BYE BYE~! I LOVE YOU GUYS <333

 

-taeminnie