10

Is this life?

NEXT MORNING...

"Wake up people~!" Key shouted from the kitchen. Everyone else were sleeping except Key and Woohyun.

"Let's wake them up by hitting them with a pillow.." Woohyun grinned. The two boys walked into everyone's room except Young Mi and hit them with a pillow. After waking them up, they walked to Young Mi's room, finiding her cute baby sleeping face.

"Aw.. she's so cute~" Key cooed. "Shh! You might wake her up! Then she'll kill us!" Hoya hissed. "This is the reason we're here, TOO WAKE HER UP." Woohyun smiled. "Ready?" Minho smirked as he raised his pillow above Young Mi's head.

"Hana.. tul.. set!" Key shouted. The boys hit Young Mi and then stopped. She opened her eyes and looked around. "Darn you oppas.." She growled. She ruffled her own hair and then slumped back on her pillow. "Go away.." She murrmered.

"Come on Young Mi~! We're going to the amusment park today!" Sunggyu exclaimed. Young Mi shot up and rubbed her eyes. "Really?!" She asked. Everyone laughed and shook thier heads.

"Nah, hurry and out of bed!" Sungjong pouted. Jonghyun then lifted Young Mi over his shoulder and walked inside the bathroom. "If you don't get up, then we'll have to change you and get you in the shower." Jonghyun smiled. Young Mi jumped from his shoulder and hit him on the tummy.

"I'm up! I'm up! You can go now, I'll go change.." She said. The boys smiled and walked out of her room. Young Mi sweated, since it was still hot. She took a uick shower and changed into this :

She then walked out of her room and to the lounge room. The boys were allready dressed up as well. Jonghyun was sitting next to Taemin and Hoya wearing this :

Young Mi blushed. She slapped both of her cheeks and walked inside the lounge room. She quietly sat next to Sungjong and Minho. "Oh! Hi Young Mi!" Sungjong exclaimed. Young Mi put a small smile on her face. Jonghyun stared at her then at Minho.

He stood up and wwalked in front of Minho. "Swap.." Jonghyun said. Minho smirked and sat on Jonghyun's space. Jonghyun then sat next to Young Mi. Young Mi turned to Sungjong and listened to him. Jonghyun pouted.

'Why is she ignoring me?' Jonghyun thought. "Hyung, where are we going?" Jonghyun asked Onew. "Eh? Oh.. We're going to the amusment park!" He exclaimed. "BWOH?! How? By train again?" Jonghyun said. Onew nodded.

"Everyone ready?" Woohyun asked. They nodded thier heads and walked out the house, to the train station.

 

Finally they reached the amusment park. They were linging up in the line, which was pretty long. They've been waiting for 15 minutes.

"Aigoo.. I'm so tired.." Young Mi wisphered. Jonghyun slid his arm around Young Mi's shoulder and pressed her head on his chest. "Just rest on me kay? We're nearly there.." Jonghyun smiled. Young Mi blushed and moved closer, since it was pretty squishy.

He pulled Young Mi closer, so people won't push them. Finally it was there turn to go inside. "How many people?" The lady asked. "thirteen please." Sunggyu smiled. The lady blushed and quickly gave them the wrist bands.

The teens walked in. "OMONA! I think I'm going to die when I ride one of them!" Tamein squealed. They laughed. "Which one first?" Key asked. "ROLLER COASTER!" Dongwoo exclaimed. They all went onto the roller coaster. Young Mi was sitting next to Jonghyun.

Since it was thirteen of them, Key had to sit by himself. "AHH!!! I'M GOING TO DIE!!" Key shouted as he gripped on the bar. Everyone looked at him and laughed. "Let me die with you Key hyung!!" Sungjong squealed. Sungjong was sitting next to Sungyeol.

The roller coaster started moving.

"OHMYFRICKENGOSH!!OHMYFRICKENGOSH!!OHMYFRICKENGOSH!!I'M GOINGTODIEEE!!"
Key screamed. Young Mi looked down on the earth and grasped her chest. "Omona.. It's so high up!" She said. She gripped on the bar as Jonghyun hugged her from the side. "What are you doing?" She asked.

The roller coaster started moving faster and.. it went down. "AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! WE'RE GOING TO DIEEEEEE!!!" Young Mi and Jonghyun screamred as they both hugged each other. The roller coaster went everywhere. Everyone was screaming, except L. He was just watching Woohyun wave his arms around the place, screaming. He started laughing.

"OH MAH GOSH!! OH MAH GOSH!! OH MAH GOSH!! OH MAH GOSH!!"
Key screamed. Well.. If you were on the same roller coaster as them, you would be only hearing Key scream.

After the roller coaster, Key threw up while everyone waited for him. He then came out from the boys toilets. "You allright?" Minho asked. Key pouted. "I thought I was going to die." He said.

"Let's go canoeing!" Onew shouted. "Okay!" They all walked towards the canoe place and grabbed a boat. Jonghyun was in a boat with Young Mi. He used his arms and hands to the paddles in the water. 

"So.. this is awkward.. Don't you get sick being around me?" Young MI asked, even though she allready knew the answer. "Nah.. Your allright I guess." Jonghyun smiled. They both looked to the side and saw Sungjong and Sungyeol goofing around the boat, nearly falling inside the water.

"Don't stand up okay?" Jonghyun said. Young MI looked at him. "Why?" She asked. "We might fall in. Plus we don't have those floaty things around our bodies." Jonghyun explained. Young Mi nodded. She looked over the boat and saw little fiahes under the water.

"Wahh... so cute." She smiled. She put her weight on one side of the boat and it started to go on onw side. "YAH! We're gonna fa--!!" Jonghyun shouted. The boat flipped over and the two of them were in the water.

Jonghyun got his head out of the water, but didn't see Young Mi. "Young Mi? Young Mi?!" Jonghyun screamed. He swam underneath and saw Young M drowning. Jonghyun quickly grabbed Young Mi's arm and swam up to the surface.

He paddled to the shalow part and layed Young Mi on the dirt. "Young Mi?! Wake up!!" Jonghyun shouted as he caressed her cheek. Young Mi's face was all pale. "Should I do CPR?" Jonghyun asked himself.

He shook his head but then leaned closer towards her lips.. then they.. kissed. He opened his mouth and breathed out. Jonghyun then pushed Young Mi's chest then waited. "Young..Mi?" Jonghyun wisphered. He hugged her close to his body.

Jonghyun let a tear fall down from his eyes. Young Mi started moving. She coughed and coughed. "Yah! Are you okay?!" Jonghyun asked as he shook her shoulders. Young Mi smiled. "You idiot.. I won't die." Young Mi wisphered as she gently slapped Jonghyun's cheek. 

Jonghyun smiled and hugged her agian. "Don't..ever do that again." Jonghyun said. Young MI nodded. "Let's go get new clothes..We're all wet." Jonghyun said. He carried her on his back and to the clothes shop.

"Miss.. can you give us to large sizes of any shirt? We're wet so we can't come inside the shop.." Jonghyun said. The lady nodded. She gave them two large shirts with a cute pikachu design. She also gave Jonghyun apair of yellow short shorts and black jeans. "You don't have to pay for that. Since your the KIM JONGHYUN." The lady smiled. Jonghyun bowed. "Kamsahmnida!" He smiled.

Jonghyun walked to the toilets and told Young Mi to get off. Young Mi got of his back and walked inside the girls toilet to change. After she changed, she walked outside with her wet clothes in a plastic bag. Young Mi waited until she saw Jonghyun come out from the boys toilet.

He was wearing the same shirt :)

"Hey.. are you cold?" Jonghyun asked. Young Mi shook her head. She turned around and saw the boys shouting her and Jonghyun's name. "Wanna go ditch them?" Jonghyun smirked. Young Mi laughed. "Allright. Let's go!" She smiled.

Jonghyun and Young Mi ran to a space where there was a little fountain and green grass. Jonghyun sat down under the tree, so did Young Mi. "So.. do you like living with us?" Jonghyun asked.

"Hmm.. It's fun to live with guys. Other girls are just really ty and.. cry babies. But Sungjong is allright." Young Mi said as she stared at the fountain. Jonghyun laughed. "What would you do.. if you have no choice but to pick me as your boyfriend?" Jonghyun asked.

"I would love you. Since I have no choice. Why are you asking?" Young Mi asked even though she knows the answer. She smiled to herself and stared at Jonghyun.

"cause.. I..L-lo--" Jonghyun stuttered and got cut off by Young Mi. "Just say that you love me allready. I know you love me ever since that day on the balcony." Young MI explained. Jonghyun was shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me if you knew?" Jonghyun asked, blushing. "Cause I wanted to here your confession." Young Mi explained. Jonghyun gulped. "Okay.. uhh.. Young Mi. Ever since I met you.. my heartbeat went faster. Your the perfect girl for me. Please.. accept me and... be my girlfriend. Jonghyun stuttered. Young Mi smiled and hugged him.

"Saranghaeyo.. I accept it." Young Mi wisphered into Jonghyun's ear. He went red and pulled back. "Can I.. kiss you?" Jonghyun asked. Young Mi raised her eyebrow. "You know.. I was waiting for you to kiss me after you confessed five seconds ago. I thought you would've stole it." Young Mi smirked.

Jonghyun smiled and leaned closer. He closed his eyes and so did Young Mi. Finally.. they kissed :)

 

_________________

I KNOW THIS STORY IS JUST GOING TOO FAST!! :P i hope you guys like this so far! :)

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO SUPPORT THIS STORY! KAMSHAMNIDA!! COMMENTS AND SUBBRCIBERS ARE LOVED!! <3 <3 <3

SARANGHAEYO~!

 

-taeminnie