7

Is this life?

AFTER SCHOOL...

"Do you have work today?" Key asked Young Mi as they walked back home. Young Mi nodded her head as she listened to her music while listening to Key chat. Young Mi had one earphone on her right ear while the other earphone was hanging out.

"You never told us where you work Young Mi. Maybe we can visit?" Hoya asked. Young Mi widened her eyes. Jonghyun heard this and smirked. "She actually works at--!"

"SHUT THE FREAK UP JONGHYUN!!" Young Mi shouted as she slapped her hand on Jonghyun's mouth. Everyone stared at the awkward Jonghyun and Young Mi. Jonghyun smirked on her hand and it.

"ARRGH!" She screamed as she wiped the saliva on Jonghyun's t-shirt. Young Mi glared at him and stared walking by herself. "YAH! WAIT UP!" The boys shouted as they ran after Young Mi.

Young Mi smiled to herself and opened the main door. She walked upstairs to her room and changed in to her work uniform. Her uniform was a short dress up to her thighs. It was pretty short :L

"Yah! Why'd you leave us?!" Jonghyun shouted from the lounge room. Young Mi laughed and walked downstairs quickly so the guys wouldn't see her in a short and tight uniform. Young Mi smirked and slowly opened the door.

"I hear that smirk of yours Young Mi. Close the door and come back inside." Minho smiled as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. Young Mi groaned and closed the door. She walked in front of Minho and stared at him.

"What?" She asked. Minho smiled and ruffled Young Mi's hair. "Where do you work and what time are you going back home?" Minho asked. Young sulked and took a breath in. "I work at the Minjung Cafe and I finish eight. I should be there in thirty minutes." Young Mi exlpained as she turned around and walked to the main door.

"We'll come with you!" Sungjong exclaimed as he jumped on Young Mi's back. "ARGH! You're fricken heavy Sungjong!" Young Mi growled. Sungjong laughed and jumped off. The boys walked to the Minjung Cafe with Young Mi.

Young Mi was about to walk inside the staff area but someone grabbed her wrist. "We'll be ordering!" Jonghyun smiled as followed the boys to a big table. Young Mi sighed and slumped her bag on the table.

"I'm here for work!" Young Mi exclaimed to the manager. "Hello Young Mi~ Please serve those handsome boys you just came in with!" The mangaer giggled. Young Mi lazily nodded and grabbed a pen and notepad.

Young Mi walked out of the staff area and saw the boys laughing. She walked towards them and slammed the pen and paper on the table, making them jump with shock. "May I know what your going to order, SIR?" Young Mi smirked.

"Uhh.. just sushi for all of us." Jonghyun smiled. Young MI rolled her eyes and wrote it down. "With wasabi?" She smiled. "N-No! No thank you!" Dongwoo stuttered. Young Mi nodded. "Is there anything else?" She asked with a fake smile.

"No. That'll be it, YOUNG MI." Jonghyun said. Young Mi then quickly walked to the staff area as she heard the boys laugh. "Twelve sushi's with no wasabi please." Young Mi smiled to the chef. The chef nodded and started making he sushi.

Young Mi walked back outside the kitchen and saw a hand up. She walked towards the hand and saw three handsome guys with the same age. "May I take your order?" Young Mi smiled. The guys smirked and nodded.

"Just three cups of water for the start. And then we'll order." The other guy smiled. Young Mi nodded and walked back to the kitchen. She grabbed three cups and poured water in them. Young Mi grabbed a tray and put the cups on it. Young Mi then walked back towarads the three guys and placed the cups on the table.

"There we go." Young Mi smiled. The guy smirked and nodded. "Thanks.. what's your name?" He asked. "Kim Young Mi." She said. "My name's Yongwon. He's Juhyun and he's Youngmin." Yongwon introduced. Young Mi bowed to them.

YOUNGWON <3                                                       JUHYUN <3

YOUNGMIN <3

"Nice to meet you." She smiled. Young Mi then walked back to the kitchen and saw the twelve sushi's all ready. She walked with the try of sushi and place it on the table where Jonghyun and the boys were.

"Here are you sushi's.." She said with a fake smile. "Kamsahmnida!" Onew exclaimed as munched on the sushi. The boys laughed and said thank you to Young Mi. She then kept working until it was eight.

"Bye manager unnie!" Young Mi exclaimed as she bowed. The manager waved and closed the door. Young Mi turned around and saw the guys waiting for her. "Finished?" Sunggyu asked. Young Mi nodded.

"Who were those three guys you were talking to in the cafe?" Jonghyun asked. Young Mi smirked and kept walking. "Aish! This girl.." Jonghyun muttered. The boys walked behind Young Mi, who was listening to music in her own world.

When all of them arrived at thier house, Onew opened the door and heard crashing noises. The boys and girl looked at each other. "Stay here.." Jonghyun said to Young Mi as the boys walked insid the house.

Sunggyu hid his body and half of his head behind the wall. He looked around the kitchen with his eyes and saw five men in black. They were crashing everything and laughing. Young Mi was outside and heard more crashes.

"! What do we do?" Sungyeol hissed. "We bash them up of course." Minho smirked as he cracked his knuckles. The boys nodded and walked inside the kitchen. "Hey boys.. came to party?" L chuckled.

The five men smiled and started the fight. After a few minutes of fighting, the five men were bleeding but stood up for themselves. Young Mi waited and growled. "I'm goin' in." She hissed as she stomped inside the house.

"YAH! WHY'D YOU TAKE SO LON--!!"

One of guys quickly placed his hand on top of Young Mi's mouth and slid his other arm around her waist. Jonghyun's eyes widened and took a step closer.

"One more step and I'll kill her." The man growled. He grabbed a knife and placed it on Young Mi's neck. "She has nothing to do with this fight. Let her go NOW." Woohyun growled. Young Mi looked at the boys glaring at the guy behind her.

She got an idea and bit the man's hand. "ARGH!!" He screamed. Young Mi ran towards his and kicked him on the THING. The man fell on the floor in pain. Young Mi smirked. The other man was about to punch her, but someone punched him first.

Young Mi looked up to see Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled and hugged her. "You pabo.." He wisphered. Young Mi pushed him and snarled. She looked back at the other men and glared at them. "Piss off and NEVER come back again." L growled. The men nodded and quickly ran off the house.

"Is your neck cut?" Taemin asked as he lifted Young Mi's chin. He stared at her neck and it was cut only a little bit. "Omo.. does it hurt?" Sunggyu asked. Young Mi shook her head but cried out in pain.

"It does hurt. Don't lie." Dongwoo said. Young Mi groaned. Onew came back to the kitchen with the first aid kit. He wiped the blood with a towel and water. Then put some ointment.

"There.." Onew smiled. Young Mi then walked back to her room. She slammed her door and sighed. Young Mi took a shower and changed into her black shorts and a purple t-shirt. Young Mi walked out to the balcony and played the music on her speakers.

"Aish.. my neck hurts.." Young Mi wisphered. "You know.. you can tell me if your having bad times..."

Young Mi looked behind her and saw Jonghyun. Young Mi slowly shook her head and continued staring at the stars. Jonghyun walked beside her and stared at Young Mi. "What are you thinking about Young Mi?" Jongyun asked. Young Mi didn't speak.

"Tell me." Jonghyun said, moving closer. Young Mi glared at him. "I'll tell the guys your WEAKNESS." Jonghyun smirked. Young Mi's eyes widened. "Okay. fine." She hissed. "I'm just thinking about if I was they're real child or they just adopted me." She sighed.

"Your parents?" Jonghyun asked. Young Mi nodded. "Do you have a brother or a sister?" Jonghyun asked. "Nope.." She wisphered. Then there was silence..

"Umm.. Do you have a boyfriend?" Jonghyun asked. Young Mi raised her eyebrow and smiled. "No. I don't." She said. Jonghyun's heart went faster as he heard her say no.

"Do you ever stop asking questions Kim Jonghyun?" Young Mi smiled. Jonghyun blushed as he saw her smile. "Uh.. no? I guess?" Jonghyun chuckled. "What kind of guys do you like?" Jonghyun asked.

"Hm.. honest, stronger then me, handsome or hot.. smart, taller than me, protective, but not OVERPROTECTIVE and that loves my personality." Young Mi said. Jonghyun bit his lips. "Who would you pick between the guys you live now?" Jonghyun asked.

"Serious?" Young Mi exclaimed. Jonghyun nodded. "Well..I guess Woohyun. It dosen't mean I like him or anything." Young Mi said. Jonghyun's heart sank. He pouted and looked at Young Mi's head. He stood close to her and smiled.

He was taller then her by fifteen centremetres.

"What are you doing?" Young Mi glared at Jonghyun. "Nothing." He smiled. In his head, there was a list of what Young Mi described her dream guy.

Tall : taller then her by fifteen centremetres. CHECK!

Protective : Saved her from the guy during shopping. CHECK!

Smart : third place for all classes. CHECK!

Honest : .........

Handsome of Hot : OH MY GASH!! BBURNING HOT BRO! CHECK!

Loves Young Mi's personality : Yup. CHECK!

"How about a guy like me?" Jonghyun asked as he pointed at himself. Young Mi turned to looked at him and raised her eyesbrows. "Maybe... why are you asking me? Do you like me or something?" Young Mi asked.

Jonghyun blushed. "Uhh.. N-No!" Jonghyun stuttered. Young Mi laughed. 'That was one y laugh..' Jonghyun thought as he bit his bottom lip.

"Well.. yeh. I would pick you if it was no choice." Young Mi said. Jonghyun smiled. He hugged Young Mi from behind and rested his head on her head. 

"Kamsahmnida..."

 

__________________

Soree I didn't upload yesterday! :L I BOUGHT NEW POSTERS!! >:D Hell yeh~!

I bought the Infinite and 2NE1 :) I LOVE IT!! Kamsahmnida for reading people!! <3

Please comment or subscribe <3 <3 <3

SARANGHAEYO!

 

-taeminnie