13

Is this life?

When they got home, they all sat in the lounge room.

"So.. what happened between you and that Soohyun guy?" Jonghyun asked. The boys stared at her. Young Mi looked down at her shaking knees.

"He was my only friend in middle school. He was a best friend. One day he confessed to me and I thought it would be good. So I said yes." She said. Jonghyun squeazed her hand.

"We loved each other but day by day, he was ignoring me. I found out he had new friends. Which were those guys at the mall. I walked inside the girls change room and saw him.. making out with another girl. So I ran and he chased me." Young Mi explained.

"He kissed me roughly, so I punched him. Since that day, I became more fustrated and my parents started hating me for that. So they beat me up. But since primary, they beat me up but it wasn't as rough as this year." Young Mi sighed.

"Soohyun started to flirt, take drugs and go in clubs. I broke up with him a-and.. that's all." Young Mi said with a fright in her voice. Everyone felt pain. They all hugged Young Mi.

"CAN'T.. BREATHE!" Young Mi gasped. They smiled slightly and sat back down. "We'll protect you!" Dongwoo encouraged as he punched the air. "Yeh!" Onew said as he danced, swinging his hips around.

Everyone cracked up.

"I have work today.." Young Mi murrmered. "We'll walk you!" Minho said. Young Mi smiled and nodded. She walked upstairs and changed into her work clothes. Young Mi walked downstairs and to the Minjung cafe with the protective boys.

"You finish at 8:00 right? We''ll pick up up. Take care." Jonghyun said as he kissed Young Mi's forehead.Young Mi smiled and waved goodbye. 

She walked inside the staff area and said hello to her work mates. "Hi manager unnie." She smiled. Her manager nodded at her. Young Mi saw a hand up for an order so she walked there with a paper and pen.

"What would like to have?" She asked. Young Mi looked up and saw Youngwon, Juhyun and Youngmin. "Hi Young Mi! Long time no see eh?" Juhyun smiled.

"I haven't been working for a while. Good to be back though." She smiled. "Uh, can we have chocolate bread please? And water for the three of us." Youngwon grinned. Young Mi wrote them down and smiled.

"I'll be back with them quickly." Young Mi said as she walked away to the kitchen. She grabbed three cups of water and chocolate breads. Young Mi put them all in one tray and walked towards the three boys.

"Here are your orders." She said as she placed the cups of water and chocotale bread on the table. "Kamsahmnidah." Youngmin smiled and munched on hid bread, making a big mess. Young Mi laughed.

"I'll be going now. There's more people who need orders. Enjoy!" She exclaimed. The three boys nodded. Young Mi walked over to a table full of boys.

"May I take your....or..der?" Young Mi said. She stared at a guy who smirked at her. "Wow.. so you work here Young Mi?" Soohyun smirked. Young Mi glared at him. "What do you want to order?" She asked harshly.

"You." Soohyun said. His fellow friends laughed loudly, attracting attention. "Haha. Very funny." Young Mi said. "Allright, just sushi for all of us. Without wasabi." Soohyun smiled. Young Mi groaned and wrote it down.

"That's all?" She said with a ruse tone. Soohyun nodded. Young Mi quickly walked to the kitchen and told the chef to make sushi's with no wasabi. After a few minutes, the chef was finished. Young Mi walked out of the kitchen with sushi's on the tray she was holding.

"Here." She said as she banged the tray on the table. The boys jumped and raised an eyebrow. She took the plate and started walking away when suddenly...

Someone slapped her .

She gasped and turned around, seeing Soohyun winking. Young Mi wanted to bash him up, but she can't since she was at work. Young Mi growled and walked to other tables, cleaning and serving. After an hour, she walked to Youngone's table and sat down.

"Are you on a break now?" Juhyun asked. Young Mi nodded. "What school do you go to?" Youngmin asked cutely. "Minjung High." Young Mi said. "Eh? We go there too! What class?" Youngwon asked.

"B-4. You?" Young Mi said. "B-5" They all said together. Young Mi smiled. "Maybe we could hang out together?" Juhyun asked, hoping for a yes. "Sure. I'll introduce you to.. my friends." Young Mi said as she thought of Jonghyun.

"Girlfriends?" Youngmin grinned. Young Mi laughed. "No, they're all boys. I don't like tohang around Y girls." Young Mi wisphered. Youngwon nodded.

"There's school next Monday right?" Young Mi asked. The boys nodded. Young Mi groaned. "Why?" Juhyun asked. "I don't like school." Young Mi said. The boys laughed. "No one likes school Young Mi." Youngmin laughed.

"Since we're older than you, call us oppa." Youngwon smiled. Young Mi's eyes widned. "Wae? We don't know each other that well." Young Mi said, bitting her bottom lip. "Well, we WILL know each other soon." Juhyun smiled.

Young Mi laughed and nodded. After half an hour of talking to her new friends, she worked for another two hours. When she finished working, Youngwon, Juhyun and Youngmin were outside the Minjung Cafe with SHINee and Infinite.

"Young Mi!" They all shouted. SHINee and Infinite started at the three and they did the same, "You guys now her?" Jonghyun asked.Youngmin nodded.

"How do you guys know each other?" Jonghyun asked Young Mi with jealousy in his eyes. Young Mi grinned. "They're my new friends." She said. Jonghyun raised his eyebrow. "How do YOU know THEM?" Young Mi asked. 

"Same class." Sungyeol said.Young Mi nodded. Then something slapped her . SHe gasped and turned around, seeing Soohyun and his friends. She moved backwards and held Jonghyun's hand.

"Can you stop doing that?" Young Mi hissed. "Nope. Hello boys." Soohyun smirked. "Who are you?" Youngwon asked. Soohyun looked at him. "Young Mi's boyfriend." Soohyun chuckled. "Ex, dammit." Young Mi said.

Youngwon looked at Young Mi's face and then her hand holding Jonghyun's. He the idea. "Just leave Young Mi alone." Sunggyu said. Soohyun looked at him. "Why do I have to leave her alone? Right Jagiya?" He smirked.

Young Mi's haed was full of old memorise and anger. She stepped forwards with a glare.

"LOOK PARK SOOHYUN. STOP CALLING ME YOUR ING JAGIYA. WE'RE NOT TOGETHER SINCE THAT DAY YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH THAT . AND STOP TOUCHING MY FOR GOODNESS SAKE! GET THAT IN YOUR ING HEAD SOOHYUN." Young Mi growled. Soohyun smirked.

"Sorry Jagiya. I can't do all of them. I'll get you back." Soohyun winked as he moved closer to Young Mi. Jonghyun stood in front of him. "If she said to leave her alone then do it ing bastard." Jonghyun said with a glare. Young Mi hid behind Jonghyun. Soohyun punched Jonghyun and smirked. Jonghyun landed on the ground, with a bleeding lip.

The guys started to fight while Soohyun was moving closer towards Young Mi. Young Mi was pinned on the wlal as Soohyun smelled her neck. "I missed this..." He wisphered. Young Mi punched him on the tummy and kicked his thing.

He landed on the ground, holding his thing. "! COME BACK HERE!!" Soohyun yelled. He chased Young Mi and caught her. He laughed and started kissing her neck.

"MOVE AWAY FROM YOUNG MI, PARK SOOHYUN."

Soohyun stopped and looked around, so did Young Mi.

"Jonghyun.." Young Mi wisphered. Jonghyun punched Soohyun on the face. "ing .." Soohyun said. Soohyun ran towards Jonghyun and punched him on the tummy. Jonghyun went on the ground, coughin out blood. Soohyun smirked and looked back at Young Mi.

He moved closer with his ugly smirk when..

BANG!!!

Soohyun's eyes widened and fell on the ground.Young Mi looked up and saw a guy with another guy. "Are you allright Young Mi?" The other guy asked. "Who are you? How do you know my name?" Young Mi asked. The guy smiled.

"Young Mi, It's Hyuk Min oppa and Jay Hyun oppa! Your cousins!" Hyuk Min exlaimed.

'Omona.. oppa's are back.. from America?'

 

______________-

OHH.. It's OPPA :) LOOLOL. Hope you like this chappie!

It took me a long time to find pictures of ulzzang boys :P But found them.I'll show you a picture of this 'Hyuk Min' and 'Jay Hyun' oppas in the next chappie. They were other ulzzang's names but I used them for these two boys <3 <3 <3

Kamsahmnida! Please continue readin and subscribe!

Comments and Subscribers are loved <3

 

-taeminnie