FINAL

Is this life?

It has been weeks after thier graduation. Young Mi is now living a normal life.

"Jonghyun!" Young Mi screamed. Jonghyun smirked as he kissed Young Mi's neck. "Yah! Stop!" Young Mi pouted. Jonghyun pouted and moved back.

"Fine.." He said. They were sitting on the couch, alone since the other guys were at work or either at school.

"What do you want to do..?" Jonghyun asked, feeling bored. "I don't know. Go inside your room! I'm doing my exams.." Young Mi growled. She was studing hard to get into college, weird huh?

"No." Jonghyun said as he crossed his arms. Young Mi turned around and raised her eyebrow. "Jonghyun.." She said. Jonghyun his lips and shuffled closer to Young Mi, making her ly down on the couch.

"Why don't you study later and have some fun with me..?" Jonghyun hissed. Young Mi turned red. "Jonghyun! You know that I need to past this test!" Young Mi fought. Jonghyun then smirked and crashed his lips on Young Mi's.

"Please..?" Jonghyun wisphered, kissing her again. Young Mi slowly fell for the passionat kiss and kissed him back. As Jonghyun's tounge was about to go in Young Mi's mouth, the door burst open.

"WE'RE HOME!"

Young Mi quickly pushed Jonghyun chest, making land on the carpet and wiped her lips. "ARGH!" Jonghyun groaned. The high school boys came rushing in.

"What happened hyung?!" Taemin asked, staring at the red Young Mi. "Nothing!" Young Mi shouted. Jonghyun smirked. "We were buisy doing something..?" Jonghyun grinned and winked at Young Mi.

"Ohh.. sorry. We need to do our homework hyung, why don't you two go upstairs? Right noona?" Sungjong smiled. Young Mi blushed harder.

"That's a good idea Sungjong~! Bye bye!" Jonghyun winked and pulled Young Mi up into his room. "Yah! Don't you tell me that we're doing--"

"Yeah? Don't you want to?" Jonghyun pouted as he leaned closer to Young Mi. She sighed and nodded. "But we're still young!" Young Mi said.

"Age is just a number baby.." Jonghyun murmured as he crashed his lips onto Young Mi's.. agian.

The cold night was filled with passion and love... and the next week..?

 

"KIM JONGHYUN!! YOU DIDN'T PUT A ON AND MADE ME PREGNANT!!" Young Mi screamed. Jonghyun froze, but inside.. he was smirking.

"R-Really?" Jonghyun smiled. Young Mi glared at him.. but happy inside. "You idiot!" She pouted as she banged on Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun laughed.

"Hey.. you don't want our baby being bad now do you?" Jonghyun winked. Young Mi growled and walked away while rubbing her stomatch.

"Fine.. come on baby. Let's leave appa's house." Young Mi smirked. Jonghyun's jaw dropped.

"Uh-- Yah! KIM YOUNG MI! COME BACK HERE!" Jonghyun shouted as he hugged Young Mi from the back. They both laughed.

 

 

"Is noona.. pregnant?" L asked. Jonghyun smirked and winked at Young Mi. Young Mi growled and punched Jonghyun on the chest.

"YOU IDIOT!!" The other guys shouted as they chased after Jonghyun.

"I'M INNOCENT!" Jonghyun screamed. Young Mi laughed.

"AS IF YOU WERE INNOCENT!! YOU MADE YOUNG MI PREGNANT!!"

 

Hey guys~ Sorry if this story is short D; I have heaps of ideas popping out of my head.. and I want to make a new story soon :L Please don't hate me!!!

 

Kamsahmnida for subscribing and commenting.. even though there was not much comments. LOL, that made me don't want to do this anymore.. Sorry!

 

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and commenting!

saranghaeyo <333

 

Other stories made by me :

A dad's wish, making you fall in love

    http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36393 

With : Kim Jonghyun, You/ Nam Hyemin, Infinite and SHINee.. and other bands. It's TOTALLY different from this story!

 

A life with cute guy under your roof

    http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/23359/a-life-with-a-cute-guy-under-your-roof-shinee-taemin

With : Lee Taemin, Hwa Young, SHINee and other bands :)

Kamsahmndia for all your support!

 

-taeminnie