Sacrificing

Without a Trace

Everyone started to run in different directions. The boundaries was the block, so no one could cross the streets.

And everyone knew that besides Ricky.

He ran into the road after someone started to chase him.

He got hit by a car.

That Byunghun was driving.

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

APRIL FOOLS

lol that was y

k. real story now.

HAPPY BELATED EASTER

 

 

"I'm counting down, now!" One of the five volunteer chasers called out, closing his view in on the tree in front of his face. Everyone behind him started to run anywhere else but near him.
 
The boundaries was the block. They couldn't go anywhere in or across the street. With playgrounds and a recreation building, they had lots of places to hide.
 
All of Teen Top and the girls went inside to hide, mainly in the food center, since the guys couldn't get enough. Well, it was more like they had to stock up since they believed the they would get the best hiding spots that no one would find, and they would be staying there for a while.
 
"Is this necessary?!" Saejin whispered. "What are you guys even doing?"
 
"You want us to starve, woman?" Niel whispered loudly back, stuffing his face.
 
Ricky turned to her, a donut half in his mouth and a chocolate bar in the other. "But we're hungry!"
 
Johye tugged on Saejin's arm at the slightest and pointed outside to two people closing in. "The chasers are coming."
 
Chunji lifted his head as well as a few others to check, and Johye was right. "Guys! Let's go! Is there a storage room or somewhere we could hide out in?"
 
"I think there was one across the hall. But it's occupied." Changjo answered, biting his nails by now.
 
"What about going outside?" Ricky suggested with a shrug. "It's better than staying here and getting caught."
 
"But there's still three more taggers outside." Byunghun told him. "We'd have to get past them too... Unless, we sacrifice someone.." All heads slowly turned to Ricky at the same time.
 
"What? WHAT? No way!" He protested, backing up. "I'm not some kind of scapegoat!"
 
CAP nodded. "That's a good plan, actually. We might as well if we want to survive and win the game." He reached out to grab for Ricky's arm, but he kept dodging and trying to talk as-a-matter-of-factly.
 
"No, hyung, this won't work! You'll get caught anyways even if they catch me now! What good is it?"
 
"Obviously so we can run away you wimp. Take it for the team." Chunji and CAP gained up on him, trapping him against the wall, wimpering for help.
 
He kept shaking his hands. "Let's think things through, maybe we can get through this without casualties!"
 
"It's not life and death, hyung." Changjo scratched his head. "We've been through worse."
 
Ricky scowled as Chunji and CAP grabbed his arms, leading him.. Dragging him to the door. In one swift motion, they threw him in the open and made a run for it, everyone else but Ricky getting caught.
 
"I'll take my revenge!" Ricky shouted, as he was being dragged away. "Mark my words!"
 
The group rolled their eyes and found their own hiding spots for now. Neil, CAP, and Changjo went in one direction for the forest, and the Saejin, Johye, Chunji, and Byunghun went to the playground, where the chasers already made their rounds.
 
 Or so they had thought.
 
Chunji just happened to catch a head popping out of a covered slide and yelled for them to run.
 
"The monkey bars!" Byunghun shouted at the other three. "That's the safe zone! Wait! No! There's people there too!" He backtracked and grabbed someone else unconsciously from getting caught too. Together, they ran to the bench on the steep hill next to the pond.
 
"How are they gonna not see us here?" Saejin worried.
 
"Shh, stay down or else we'll get caught." He pushed her down and whispered. He peered over the hill top and watched people being chased down. One of whom was Niel who yelled the whole time.
 
"We should be good for now." He rested his back against the elevated ground.
 
Seajin sighed quietly. "I hope you're right."
 
"Of course I'm right. You would doubt me? I'm hurt." Byunghun pouted and feigned disappointment. "It being a nice guy."
 
She held in a chuckle looked around and put her hand over his mouth. "Y-yah, shut up or we'll be discovered." He kept whining to prove his point, to which she kept making faces at him.
 
"Oh? There's someone here?" A voice ringed out above them while they were busy shutting each other up.
 
"Wha- yaaaah!" The two looked up, loosing their balance and pulling each other and rolling down the hill towards the pond.
 
"Wait! Let me catch you first!" The chaser ran down after them.
 
Byunghun acted first, wrapping his arms around Saejin's head so it wouldn't get hurt. But still, both were yelling their heads off, being muffled once they hit the water.
 
They both surfaced and swam to the small dock for the paddle boats and fishing boats. There, they sat on the end of the dock, drenched and breathing heavy.
 
Except, when they took a glance at each other, they both started laughing, even when the chaser tagged them out.
 
"Omo! You should've seen your face when you realized someone was behind us!" Saejin slapped the dock. "It was priceless!"
 
"Oh yeah? What about your hair right now?" Byunghun accused back. "It looks like a bird's nest!"
 
"Come here.." She took her hands and grabbed his own blonde hair and messed it up, without any resistance from Byunghun, who just shut his eyes tightly. "There, now we're even." She held two thumbs up, smiling brightly.
 
He stuck his tongue out and looked out over the pond.
 
Saejin's smile faltered slowly at his side profile. Without realizing, she reached out for his cheek and touched it ever so slightly.
 
Byunghun flinched at the unexpected action, his ears slowly turning red. "Wh-what?"
 
 
"Your cheek.. It's scratched." She told him seriously. "Do you need me to get a band aid?"
 
"Oh." He coughed. "It must have been from falling down the hill, because a certain someone pulled me along with them." He looked at her through the corner of his eyes playfully.
 
Saejin scoffed and stood up. "Come on, let's go up. I'm hungry anyway." She held out a hand for Byunghun, which he took and stood himself up.
 
"Yeah, me too." He agreed, putting his fingers his cheek where Saejin grazed it earlier.
 
 

 

"What happened to you two?" Chunji leaned back on the chair, eyeing the two that just came back.
 
"We fell in the pond." Saejin said bluntly, taking a seat herself next to Johye. "Are you guys out already?"
 
Johye nodded and Chunji pressed on, interested. "Well, well, who pushed who first?" He wiggled his eyebrows at his cousin suggestively.
 
Byunghun pointed his finger immediately at Saejin. "She was hushing me, and the next minute, we were rolling down the hill!"
 
"R-rolling?"
 
"Yeah, why-" Byunghun suddenly got it. "Oh my god, no. We were surprised by the chaser behind us that we lost our balance!"
 
Chunji smiled knowingly. "Yeah, uh-huh. Whatever you say." He sipped on his drink. "So, you need a towel or something?"
 
"That would be nice- ow! What the hell?" Byunghun grasped the back of his head where a towel hit him hard.
 
Ricky looked back with a hard face and handed Saejin hers. "That's for abandoning me! I mean really! I played for five minutes! I was the one that signed us up for goodness sakes!"
 
"We didn't ask you to, you know." Byunghun dried his hair. "But thanks for the towel." He added.
 
"Welcome." Ricky looked down. "Is everyone else still playing or something?"
 
Chunji shrugged. "I guess. I don't see them anywhere."
 
Ricky stomped his feet childishly, remembering the reason he played. "I wanted a free lunch, dammit!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N GUYS I MADE A POSTER
but it's my first one, so don't judge
jk
i give u permission
...or do i..... O.O
 
p.s. is it small when u see it? Because it's tiny on my laptop XD