Planning It Out.

How Nice Would It Be?

"So, you want to get a girl to fall for you?" My teammate, Minhyuk, asked.

I nodded my head, "Yeah."

He had a blank face, "Hello, you're Shin Peniel, the school's star baseball player. You can get any girl you want!"

I laughed, he had no idea. "Well, this girl is... different. We have a different relationship so it's going to be kind of hard to get her to fall for you."

Now, he was confused. "Well, what relationship do you have with her?" He asked.

I smiled, "She's my best friend."

"You have a girl best friend that I don't know about?" He asked shocked.

"No one knows." I said. "We've been best friends ever since we were little."

He nodded his head in understanding. "She goes to our school?"

I nodded my head, "Same grade too."

He displayed a thinking face, "Do I know her?"

"Everyone knows her. Or at least knows who she is."

"Ahhh. So she's popular?" Nothing gets by this boy. "Mmm, is she a cheerleader?"

I shook my head and he thought even harder, I could see it. "Singer?" I shook my head once more. "Ah well I don't know!" He yelled in frustration. "Oh! Does she do ballet?!" 

He knows. He has to know. Sora is one of the few girls who does ballet and the only popular girl that does ballet. "Mmm, yes." I gave it away.

He smirked, "Kwak Sora." He said with confidence. I nodded my head and he punched my shoulder. "Yah, she's your best friend? Well, she's beautiful!" 

Indeed, she is beautiful. You could say I'm lucky to have Sora as my best friend but that's all I am to her, a best friend. I highly doubt she'd ever see me as more than that.

"Well, she's your best friend so you're already somewhere. She's single right now so you gotta move quick cause I'm pretty sure she has lots of guys trying to get at her."

Minhyuk was right, I have to move fast. I have to slowly give her hints that I like her. But how? That's my only problem. I'm not shy with girls but this is Kwak Sora we're talking about! It's not an easy task putting the moves on your best friend.