I'm Happy.

How Nice Would It Be?

Sora agreed to come to my baseball game so it made me super nervous! What if I messed up or something knowing she was watching. I was scared but I had to get in the zone.

I scanned the bleachers and a smile spread across my face when I saw Sora sitting down. She was looking directly at me and smiled when our eyes met. She waved at me and gave me a thumbs up.

She was going to be my good luck charm, I was sure of it. After the game ended I realized I was right, she was my good luck charm. I had never done so good before and it was all because she was there to cheer me on.

When we won she ran down to the field and jumped into my arms and we kissed. My hands went to her bottom so I could support her up. I started laughing when I felt something sticky. "Sora, I think you sat on gum." I said with a smirk on my face.

Her eyes widened and she jumped off me and touched her . "Oh my God how embarrassing!" She turned around and there was a blob of white gum on her black shorts. I started laughing so loud and she got mad and smacked my arm. "Stop it's not funny!"

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her forehead. "Even if you have gum on your I still love you."

She scoffed and then started laughing. "Whatever." She said.

After the game, the whole team went out to eat pizza. Sora came along and she was getting along with everyone. I loved seeing her happy and smiling the way she was. She was the most beautiful when she smiled sincerely.

She noticed me staring at her with a smile on my face. "What? Is there something on my face?" She asked with raised brows.

I chuckled and shook my head, "No. You're just so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off of you." 

She blushed and gave me a warm smile. As I looked at her and examined her features I realized just how lucky I was to have Sora be mine. Sure I had been in love with her forever but I think I'm falling even more in love with her. The love I have for her now is real because I'm actually with her.

I can't wait for our relationship to grow. I'm one lucky guy to call Kwak Sora my girlfriend. She's perfect in every single way possible. I'm going to keep her by my side and love her for however long I'm destined to love her.

Sora leaned in and pecked my lips and pulled away with a smile on her face, her eye smile making my heart skip a beat. How could someone be so breathtakingly beautiful?