Banana Splits.

How Nice Would It Be?

"I beat you!" Sora jumped up on victory as I threw my control to the ground.

She kept beating me at this stupid game. "Whatever." I mumbled and she laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Aww Peniel, no need to get mad because you're girlfriend beat you." I glared at her and tackled her to the couch and she started laughing. 

I had her pinned down and I was looking into her eyes intensely. I lowered myself and started kissing her to which she responded perfectly. When I pulled away she smirked and pushed me off before running to the kitchen.

I got up and followed her. "We should make banana splits!" She said and I nodded my head. 

She was taking out all the ingredients as I got the bowls and spoons. She tried scooping out the ice cream but it was too hard for her. I laughed, "Does my baby need some help?" I teased.

"No." She said as she glared at me and I pecked her nose. She took some ice cream in her hand and smashed it against my face.

I gasped and let out a scoff. I opened my eyes to find her bent over holding onto her stomach from laughing too much. "Yah! Kwak Sora!" I yelled and took the cap off the can of whipped cream. 

She let out a scream as I began spraying it onto her. I got most of it on the floor though. She took chocolate syrup and started putting it all over me. We made a complete mess. I ended up slipping and bring her down with me.

We were both laughing so much that it didn't even matter that we had just made the biggest mess in her kitchen. She had ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles and chocolate syrup in her hair, on her face, and all over her. 

She my cheek and winked making me blush hard. We stood up and looked around at the madness around us. "At least we had fun." She said and I shook my head.

"We should clean this." I said. She then pushed me causing me to fall flat on my . My eyes were wide, "Yah! Why did you do that?" 

She laughed, "Because I wanted to." As she was turning around I grabbed onto her ankle causing her to loose her balance. "Peniel, let go!" But it was too late, she had already fallen.

Now it was my turn to laugh and . She pouted and slid towards me. She kissed me and laughed. "Now we can clean. No more playing around!"

I laughed and nodded my head. I stood up and pulled her up. "Okay, let's do this!"