Wait, What?!

How Nice Would It Be?

We pulled up to the dance studio and I quickly got out of the car. "Man, what are you doing?" Minhyuk asked as he got out of the car.

"I need to tell her now!" I said as I walked into the building. He tried stopping me but I pushed him away. "No Minhyuk, I have to!"

"In the middle of her class?" He asked.

"I have to!" I said and continued walking. I went up the stairs and opened the door to her studio. Everyone's heads snapped to my direction and Sora's eyes widened.

The instructor looked at me, "May I help you young man?" She asked, not looking too pleased.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting but I need to speak to Sora." 

The lady turned around and looked and Sora as did everyone else. She took her leg off the stretching pole thing and walked my way. We walked out of the room and she closed the door.

"What the hell? I thought you had practice, why are you here?" She asked. I could tell she wasn't too happy either.

"Listen, there's something I need to tell you." She signaled for me to go on. "I went to the college and turns out Hoya doesn't have class, he's done for the day so it was just an excuse not to bring you to practice."

She furrowed her brows and was about to speak but I cut her off. "That's not it. I saw him with his arm around this girl then they started kissing and-"

This time, she cut me off. "So wait, you lied to me so you could go and spy on my boyfriend?"

My jaw dropped, she wasn't serious. "Wait, what? I tell you that he was kissing another girl and this is how you react? You get mad that I lied to you despite the fact that I still brought you to practice?"

She scoffed, "Why are you going behind my back and spying on my boyfriend when you have no right to? I can't believe you Peniel, this isn't like you!"

I couldn't believe her. I had my mouth open and I bitterly laughed. "No, I can't believe you! Your boyfriend is cheating on you yet you're mad that I found out?!"

"You must've seen wrong." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

I pulled my phone out and opened the picture and shoved it in her face. She looked away once she saw it. "That's not him." She said.

"Are you kidding me?! Yes that's him! I even saw him with my own eyes! It's him Sora!" I let out a sign of disbelief.

"You should go." She said and turned around. 

I grabbed onto her wrist to stop her. "Sora!" She jerked out of my grasp. 

"Bye Peniel." She said and walked back into the room. I ruffled my hair in frustration. I couldn't believe that she was being like this!


Oooooh Sora gurl.