It's Set.

How Nice Would It Be?

There was something up with this Hoya guy and I was determined to get to the bottom of it. How could he not remember that he was in class? Maybe, he wasn't in class.

I was walking to my first period with a thousand different scenarios running through my mind when Sora appeared in front of me.

"Good morning!" She shouted.

I clutched onto my chest and let out a deep breath, "You scared me!"

She frowned, "Am I that ugly?"

"No you're not ugly you're beautiful." I said and she smiled and hugged me.

"Hey, Hoya can't take me to practice again, I don't know why. So, could you take me?" She gave me puppy dog eyes and there was no way I could resist them.

"I- Ugh, yes of course I'll take you." I caved and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

I quickly pushed her away and she gave me a confused face. Her doing all of this, this skin ship, just makes it harder on me. I cleared my throat, "See you later." I said and walked away.

I couldn't stop thinking about Sora while I was in class. Minhyuk punched my arm, "What's eating you?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Sora man. And something's up with that boyfriend of hers."

Minhyuk clicked his tongue, "Well find out! I'll help you. After school, we'll stop by the college and do some snooping."

I laughed, "I have to take Sora to practice after school."

"I'll go with you, we'll drop her off early and say we have baseball practice then head to the college."

Minhyuk always came up with the best plans. I nodded my hand, "Okay, it's set."

After school came and me and Minhyuk walked to my car to see Sora standing there. She smiled at me and she turned to see Minhyuk and her smile fell a bit.

"Oh, Minhyuk." She said. She hugged him and then raised her brows at me.

"I have to take you to practice early because we have baseball practice so Minhyuk's going with us."

She nodded her head, "Okay." 

Minhyuk sat in the backseat and Sora sat next to me. It only took us about 15 minutes to get to her dance studio. "Thanks for bringing me." She smiled and leaned in to hug me. 

"Anytime." I said. 

She turned and waved at Minhyuk, "Bye. Have a good practice!"

Minhyuk hopped to the front seat and we gave each other a nod and I drove off to the college. We were going to scoop up some dirt on Hoya.