Truth Comes Out.

How Nice Would It Be?

I never heard back from Sora which upset me. She must've been so happy with Hoya. The next day I was walking to my class when someone pushed me from behind. "What the hell." I mumbled and turned around. My eyes widened when I saw a mad Sora.

"Why did you go to my house looking for me?" She asked.

I was very taken back by her attitude right now. Why was she so mad at me? It's not like I did anything wrong. 

"Is it a problem? I don't see the big deal." I said. 

She scoffed, "I have a boyfriend Peniel so just leave me alone!"

"Woah woah woah, wait. I'm your best friend, I just wanted to go and see you because I realized something but I guess I was just wrong."

She rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair in frustration. "Don't you get it?!" She yelled.

My eyes widened even more, "Uhm... get- get what?" I was beyond confused at this point. Sora was acting like some crazy bipolar person and I didn't know how to handle her in this situation.

"You frustrate me so much Shin Peniel!"

"Wait, what?"

She punched my arm and I yelped out in pain as I held onto it knowing a bruise was going to form. "You don't get it! You're such an air head, don't you see?!"

"Sora, you're making no sense right now and I have no idea what the hell you're-"

I was cut off when she jumped onto me. Yes, she jumped onto me and wrapped her legs around my waist which caused me to stumbled back and crash into a locker. She began kissing me... Kissing me! Like full on kissing me!

I didn't know how to react. Here I am, the girl I'm in love with, my best friend, is kissing me. I felt as if I died and went to heaven. She pulled away and got off of me.

"Do you get it now?" She asked and turned around to leave. No, I wasn't going to let the opportunity slip away, not again. 

I grabbed onto her arm and spun her around and brought her into another kiss but this time, it was meaningful. I put all of my feelings into that one kiss and showed her just how I felt.