Too Late.

How Nice Would It Be?

When I told Minhyuk about what happened with Sora, he face palmed then glared at me. My eyes widened, "What?" I asked.

"You pabo!" He started hitting me. 

I put my arms up in defense and managed to push him away. "Ah! What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked.

"She pretty much just told you that she likes you!" He said.

My jaw dropped and I shook my head, "N-No she didn't." I said.

He rolled his eyes, "She said that you were just her best friend and that it's all you'll ever be. She meant you're not willing to be anything more because you don't share those feelings that she does when really you do!" 

He smacked me over the head and it finally all came to me. My best friend who I've been in love with for all these years is also in love with me. 

I hoped off the seat where we were sitting in the dinner and ran to my car. "Yah, you can't leave me here!" Minhyuk followed behind me. "Where are we going?" He asked as he put on his seatbelt.

"We're going to her house." I replied as I quickly pulled out of the parking lot and began driving home. The drive felt like forever when it was really only about 15 minutes. I had all these thoughts running through my head. How could I have been so oblivious to this?

We finally made it and I got off the car without turning it off and ran to her doorstep. I rang the doorbell and her mom opened it. "Oh, hello Peniel." She said with a smile.

I bowed and tried catching my breath, "I-Is Sora home?" I asked.

She shook her head, "She's out with Hoya."

I felt my heart shatter. She was with him. How could she still be with him after everything's he's put her through? All he's done is hurt her yet she still stays with him. 

"Okay, thanks. Can you tell her I stopped by." She nodded and closed the door. I slowly walked back to Minhyuk who was leaning against my car. I shook my head, "Too late, she's with him." I said and he patted my back.


Omg, this chapter's super short. I'll be updating later!