Second Option is Something.

How Nice Would It Be?

The next day at school, I was walking in the hall with Sungjae. We were laughing when I heard someone call my name. I turned back and it was Sora.

I put my hands in my pockets and looked down. It was super rare that we would talk to each other at school. Sungjae patted my back and walked away leaving me alone with Sora.

"What's up?" I asked, trying to show no emotion.

She punched my shoulder, "What's wrong with you?" She asked.

I shook my head, "Nothing. So, what do you need?"

"Seems like something's wrong. Anyways, I was wondering if you could give me a ride afterschool to ballet practice. It's at 5 which gives us an hour to grab something to eat or something. We need to hang out!" She smiled wide which made me smile back.

I nodded my head, "Sure."

She jumped up and hugged me. I was taken aback. Everyone looked at us and I cleared my throat. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I knew I could count on you since Hoya has class."

My smile and mood immediately fell. "Hoya?" I asked.

She nodded her head, "He's been taking me to practice but today he has a class and yeah, he can't take me."

I felt like I had just taken a bullet to the heart. I bit down on my lip, "See you after school then." I said and walked to class.

I plopped down in my seat with a heavy sigh. "What's up man?" Minhyuk asked.

"Sora." I simply said.

He shook his head, "What about her?"

"She's seeing this guy and because he can't take her to practice, she asked me."

"Dude, that's great! A bigger chance for you!" 

I shook my head, "No. I'm her second option, that's not good."

His smiled fell and he slowly nodded his head. "At least you're an option." He said and turned to the front.

He was right, at least she had thought about me. I smiled and felt a little better.

Afterschool, I walked to my car and saw Sora waiting for me. She smiled as soon as she saw me. I grabbed onto my backpack as I jogged towards her. "Hey." I said and she gave me a kiss on his cheek.

I froze up and looked at her with wide eyes making her chuckle. Once again, people around were looking at us suspiciously.

We got in the car and drove to a restaurant near her dance studio. I looked at Sora as she happily ate her burger. "Good?" I asked and she nodded.

As we arrived to her dance studio, I got out to open the door for her. Sora giggled, "You didn't need to do that."

"Of course I did, I am a gentleman after all." I said with his my puffed out. We started laughing.

"Thank you." Sora said and hugged me. I hugged her back and watched as she went in safetly.


Guys, I'm sooo excited, I have 801 total subscribers! OMG ;___; I never expected having 100! So to thank you all, I'm letting you guys choose who's going to be in my next fic. :D Leave comments on any one of my stories on who you want to see in my next fic! If you want, you could also leave a theme or topic for me to write about. So my next fic is alllll up to you! :)