Just A Best Friend.

How Nice Would It Be?

When I saw Sora in the hall the next day I shook his head. I hope she feels bad for being mad at me when I did nothing wrong.

I took my seat besides Minhyuk. "Are you still mad at her?" Minhyuk asked.

I simply glared at him which was a total yes. "You know, she's not mad at you anymore so c'mon just talk to her or something."

I let out a  scoff, "She got mad because I told her that her boyfriend was cheating on her? What kind of girl gets mad over something like that. I'm helping her! I'm preventing her from getting hurt!"

Minhyuk nodded his head, "I understand but just talk to her. Tell her that you don't want Hoya to hurt her because if she stays with him then she will."

"She won't hear it. She's being so stubborn. She won't listen to me no matter what I say. I even showed her the picture and she had the audacity to say it wasn't him?" 

Sora then walked into the class and my eyes widened. What was she doing here? She walked up to the teacher's desk and talked to him.

"Peniel, Miss. Kwak wants to speak to you." I rolled my eyes and got up out of my seat and walked outside and closed the door behind me.

I looked at her with a blank face, "What do you want?" I asked.

"Why are you mad at me?" She asked.

I laughed bitterly, "You got mad at me because I told you that your boyfriend is cheating on you. Why would you get mad at me because of something like that? I rushed over to see you so that I could tell you. Sure I expected you to get mad but not at me."

Sora looked down with a guilty look on her face. "I was wrong, I'm sorry. I just-" She rolled her eyes, "I already knew he was cheating on me." She said.

My eyes widened and I put my hands on my head. I couldn't believe this. "So then why the hell are you still with him?!" I yelled in disbelief. I had so much anger in me right now.

"Because- I can't tell you okay! I'm not ready to tell you!" She said with tears in her eyes.

I put my hands on her cheeks and her eyes widened. I shook my head and spoke in a low, comforting voice, "Sora, I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything." 

She pushed me away, "My best friend?" She scoffed as tears flowed down her cheeks, "That's all you'll ever be." She said and walked away.

I was confused. What did she mean by that's all I'll ever be? I sighed and walked back into class.