Detective Shin.

How Nice Would It Be?

We arrived to the college and parked. "So, what now?" I asked Minhyuk.

"We need to find out about Hoya. Like what kind of guy he is, who he hangs out with, stuff like that. Sora said he has a class right now right?" I nodded my head, "Well, let's find out what class he has."

We walked in a went to the main office. "Hi, we need to find out what class a student is in." Minhyuk told the lady at the front desk.

She gave him a blank face as she chewed on her gum like a cow. "We don't just give out information to anyone." She said and went back to looking at the computer screen.

Minhyuk laughed and leaned onto the desk, "I really need to know. Please, for me." She looked up at him and he winked.

She wasn't phased by his "charms" and went back to looking at the computer screen. Minhyuk's jaw dropped and he looked at me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Excuse my friend here but we really need to know. Please, it's urgent."

She looked up at me, "Who is it that you're looking for?" She asked.

I paused, "Uhm, what?" I asked. I had no idea what Hoya's last name was or if that was even his real name.

"Who are you looking for?" She repeated.

I gulped and cleared my throat. I looked at Minhyuk and he shrugged his shoulders. "Uhm, I am looking for Hoya." I said and smiled awkwardly.

"Lucky for you, I know who that is. Lee Howon, right?" She questioned.

My face lit up and I furiously nodded my head, "Yes, Lee Howon a.k.a, Hoya." I said with a wide smile.

"He doesn't have a class right now." She said. 

I bowed and then my face fell, "Wait, what? He doesn't have a class right now?"

She shook her head, "Nope, he's done for the day."

I looked at Minhyuk and we were both confused. "Oh, well thank you very much." We bowed and walked out.

"That lying piece of-" I cut him off.

"Where the hell is he then?" Minhyuk stopped and hit my chest. "Oww dude!" I looked up and my eyes widened. No. Freaking. Way.

Hoya had his arm around a girl and she leaned in and kissed him. Me and Minhyuk looked at each other with wide eyes. "Quick, take a picture!" He said and I took out my phone and snapped a picture of them kissing.

I was furious. I was about to walk up to him but Minhyuk held me back. "No, don't do anything stupid. It'll come back to him. C'mon, let's get out of here."

I couldn't believe that Hoya already had a girlfriend or a girl on the side or whatever it was that girl was! How could he do this to an amazing girl like Sora? Sora, the girl love. I had to tell her and quick.


Hoya! How could you?! 
But yay for double update! I split this into two parts so I'll be posting another chapter in a bit!