More than Friends.

How Nice Would It Be?

Jaws dropping, whispering, and gasps were heard all over as people on campus saw me, Shin Peniel, and Kwak Sora walking down the hall holding hands.

We both had smirks spread on our faces as we watched the priceless reactions of everyone looking at us. We were loving all the attention we were getting.

We stopped in front of my locker so I could get something. Sora looked at me with a smile on her face the whole time. I turned to look at her, "I know I'm handsome, doesn't mean you have to stare."

Sora laughed, "I just can't believe it. Us. Together?" She couldn't stop smiling at me so I pecked her lips.

"You're all mine." I said. 

"You're still my best friend Peniel." She said and got on her tippy toes to peck my lips this time. I caught her by putting my arm around her waist and I pulled her body against his. Sora let out a gasp and hit my chest.

Now that we were dating, we seriously couldn't keep our hands off of each other. After so many years of secretly wanting each other, we just couldn't stay away.

"Good job Peniel." Minhyuk said as he smirked.

Sora laughed and hugged Minhyuk. "Good morning to you too."

"Are you guys seeing everyone's reactions? No one ever thought about putting you two together."

"Not many people even knew we were best friends and now we're more than that." I said as I shut my locker and put my arm around Sora's shoulder.

The bell rang, "I should head to class." Sora said and I kissed her. "You don't want me to walk you?" I asked. She shook her head, "I wouldn't want you to be late or anything but, you can walk me to second."

When she walked off me and Minhyuk laughed as we headed to our class. "Hey, are you going to ask Sora to come to our came tomorrow?" He asked.

I had completely forgot that our game was tomorrow. I shut my eyes, "Wow, can't believe I forgot. We have practice after school right?" He nodded his head. "Yeah, I'll ask her. I'm pretty sure she'd love to go."

"So, you two, can't keep your hands off each other I see." He wiggled his brows and I pushed him as I laughed.


There's probably about 4 or 9 chapters left till this story is over. I just don't really know where else to go with it. So if you guys want to see something specific, let me know! :)