Together Forever.

How Nice Would It Be?

"Peniel, put me down!" Sora yelled as I had her thrown over my shoulder. We were both cracking up. I finally dropped her down onto the couch and she pulled me down with her.

I landed on top of her and looked into her eyes. She smirked and pecked my lips. "That's all I get? A peck?" I asked. She giggled and nodded her head.

"That's all you get." She said in a low voice.

I shook my head, "But I want more."

She clicked her tongue, "Well you don't get anymore." She tried pushing my off but I ended up pinning her arms above her head. Her eyes widened when she saw that she wasn't in control anymore.

I smirked and laughed. "I always get what I want." I said as I slowly lowered myself down and started kissing her.

She responded to my kiss and it became intense. We sat up and she was on my lap. She started to my shirt and I swear, it was about to happen. I was going to have Kwak Sora for the first time. That is until, we were interrupted.

"Peniel, we're home." My little brother, Daniel, busted into the living room. His eyes widened when he saw the position me and Sora were in.

Sora let out a shriek and jumped off of me as quick as possible. Daniel started laughing, "It's okay noona, I already saw." He winked at her and walked into the kitchen.

I couldn't help but laugh at how red Sora was. "Yah! Button your shirt!" She yelled and threw a pillow at me. Just as I finished, my mom walked in.

"Oh Sora, you're here. Would you like to stay for dinner?"

Sora was about to object when I answered for her, "Of course she would." She glared at me and I smiled as I pulled her into a hug.

"I hate you Peniel." She said and bit my cheek.

"Ah!" I screamed. "That hurt!" I pinched hers just as hard and she began yelling and kicked me. "Ah!" I looked at her through wide eyes and she started laughing and ran into the kitchen to help my mom prepare dinner.

I laughed and crossed my arms over my chest as I smiled at her while she helped my mom. She was perfect. My mom loved her, my dad loved her, and my brother loved her. Most importantly, I loved her with everything I had.

Things with Sora are truly amazing. She used to be just my best friend, nothing more and I wanted so much more. Well I can say that I finally got what I've wanted for so long and that's Kwak Sora. She's mine now and all mine. I'm never going to let her go or hurt her in any way because I love her and I'm going to love her for the rest of my life.


The end! I'm so sorry if this story was too short >.< But yeah, I hope you guys still enjoyed it! :)