Chapter 2

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

Last update before I go later ^^

Thanks to Angie for the wonderful poster. Squealing at the top picture >W<

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Yukwon packed his clothes put it in his cars. "Bye halmeoni, harabuchi, I will sure to visit you so you know I still safe.. anyeonghiskaseyo~," harabuchi got in the restaurant while halmeoni just nodded her head, smiling, patting his shoulders.

 

Yukwon drove to the house; it was around fifteen minutes away from the villages. He saw a blue wooden two storey house. He expecting for a long bush around the house, dirty or anything creepy like usual haunted houses he had lived but no... This house is perfectly clean, surrounded my nature around it, thick forest.. The path is clean. Beautiful grass, except for the garden to the right of the house; he flower had died down.

 

Neither did he know someone was watching over him from inside with his evil smile. "Nice.."

 

Minhyuk POV

 

I was sitting near the window looking outside, things has change day by day. I miss my old era. I miss it before the storms came to take over my entire life. My thought cut off when I saw something moving towards my house. That’s the thing that everyone used when they came to me. What was it called? I don’t even care anyway. Things really had changes. Hmmm.. What people called it? Modert? No no.. Modern world? I think that *silent* Not that I care, I still live in the early 19th era.

 

I saw that thing stopped on the front. I smile. I got a predator.. It’s turned to be a young man which I think younger than the age when I was died. The smell of the human blood, he smells clean. I guess he is not smoking [Now, he sounds liked a vampire –‘] He came out eyeing around the house. I guess he is surprised that it’s clean unlike other haunted house. I’m a cleaner! Please~ Even ghosts know being clean.

 

He eyes the garden. I look at it with sad eyes. Mom loves that garden so much. It’s supposed to be lots of flower. Mom will become happier seeing it but I don’t know how to do it. I don’t care anymore, mom will still be happy that I didn’t throw her flowers away.

 

He took two backpack out of the moving thing. I smirked. I guess he going to stay here. Fun! I had been waiting for someone to visit me. I needed to play too you know. But after I killed that what crew? No one come here anymore. Why this boy is came anyway? I’m sure news about me had spread around this whole world. Is he trying to fight me?

 

I went down as I saw he approached the house. I had a plan. Instead of killing people I will bothered them till he get out from this house by himself. I opened the door for him, and what the........ Did he smile? He should be freak out! Not smiling!

 

And what scaring me was he said, "Annyeong Lee Minhyuk~" with the brightest smile ever.

 

Yukwon POV

 

I went to the stand and liked what I had expected he will open the door for me. It’s usual thing for me already. I just smile greeting him and all I could feel is my hair shot up.. Shoot! I never feel this kind of ghost. It had dark dangerous aura. No wonder people said it’s dangerous. I would be lying if I didn’t scared. I do admit it, I do. Should I run? No! I wouldn’t! I want to know more about this Lee Minhyuk.

 

No One POV.

 

 

[Okay kids~ Let’s learn English XDD Let me explained how inside of the house look *start imagining* ; The moment you enter the house you saw stairs going towards first floor in front of you. Turned left side > living room, turned right side > kitchen. Done! Then, you looked up the stairs going up, once arrived there was door in front of you, opened it, it was a bathroom, close the door back, right side > two bedroom and the left side > one bedroom. Aigo~ chalanda~ XDD]

 

Minhyuk stands near him. Blowing cool wind at the side of his neck making Yukwon shivered. Minhyuk enjoy this. He is going to tease Yukwon nice and slow at first.

 

Yukwon just walked away looking around the house. Its so 19th century era. Kuno! Really old school! He went to the living room. He saw at the corner lie picture of the family, Minhyuk still following him around watching his every move. Yukwon took one of the smallest pictures eyeing the happy family. That once used to be happy family. He looked at this one teenagers smiling, his smile so beautiful with dimple plastered on his cheek.

 

"Handsome!" the sight was breathtaking enough for him too mesmerized by it. Minhyuk somehow smile at that. *I know I’m handsome!* he proud. Yukwon took his father picture. Minhyuk groaned. If it’s not because of his mother he would threw that picture away.

 

"So, Lee Minhyuk.. Or.. I supposed Minhyuk hyung. Where am I going to sleep? And by the way, I’m Yukwon, Yukwonnie," Yukwon said eyes looking around in wonder hoping Minhyuk to show himself. Minhyuk lamely looked at him. Is this boy just asked him where he would sleep? And hyung?? Yukwonnie?

 

"You wouldn’t lead me? I’m going to sleep at any room. So don’t get mad when I sleep in your bedroom. I can be picky with my own bed," Yukwon said hoping for Minhyuk to show himself instead he got his right wrist being hold later he could feel as if a nail digging on it. He groaned in pain. "Darn you Minhyuk! Let me go," he shook his hand. Minhyuk groaned in frustration *you should be scared you idiot!*

 

Yukwon smirked as he heard someone groaned letting his wrist go. He looked at it. He sure it’s going to be a scar later, "upset that I didn’t scare at you," now its Yukwon turned smirking. Yukwon did not scare at him. *Just watch and wait. I will make you suffer little by little*

 

Minhyuk followed as Yukwon going upstairs *right right right* he chanted as the left side was his bedroom. Ooppsiee.. Yukwon turned to the left side. *patient Minhyuk! Let him be. Just let him in heaven for one day. You can do anything to him tomorrow*

 

Yukwon was amused because Minhyuk didn’t bother him at all today but he still could feel people following around. He didn’t give a damn on it, as long as Minhyuk didn’t bother him.

 

It happened, when he was cooking something to eat [he bought a lot of food enough for one week] He prepared a bowl of ramen, put it on the table while taking water and he saw his spoon floating on the air as if someone was eating it. And it’s true the noodles gone half way as if it gone to the stomach. Yukwon watched in amusement and Minhyuk doesn’t care any of this at all. These long things were delicious.

 

"If you hungry, you could just say so. I will make two portion of it," he sighed knowing he has to cook again. He placed the water near the noodles, "Don’t get choke. I don’t want you to get choke by it because I didn’t saw you to help you later. From the way you eat it will happen sooner," Yukwon looked at no one but he knew he is facing Minhyuk.

 

It’s right though; Yukwon could hear Minhyuk coughing nonstop taking the water drinking it. Yukwon knew he should be scared at this! This is the first time he saw this! He doesn’t know that ghosts could get hungry too but no! He is amused of it instead. Minhyuk officially called him weird kids.

 

Yukwon cooked again with some groaning because he felt Minhyuk touching him here and there trying to bother him cooking. *ignore him ignore him* he thought gritting his teeth, he did finished cooking despite Minhyuk trying to scare the hell him out by snaking his arms on Yukwon waist out of nowhere when it was start to be peace, screaming loudly in Yukwon ears making him shrieked his high pitch voice.

 

Minhyuk stifle his laugh. This was fun. If he knew, he should had done this to his old predator instead of killing them right away..

 

While eating, Yukwon played with his phone. Curious Minhyuk took a chair next to him. Yukwon saw a chair being dragged next to him, he ignored it and his hair shot up, he knew that Minhyuk was sitting next to him.

 

Minhyuk watched as Yukwon was doing something to the “magic opaque mirror” for what he called. Touching something to it. Yukwon was playing with his SNS saying he is fine to his idiotic friends.

 

Soon, touch war happened. While Yukwon were typing, Minhyuk would touch it too.. Typo error. "Arrghhh, don’t touch I know you never seen it before but don’t touch," he erased it.

 

No, Minhyuk is just a curious teenagers he touched it again. He touched the words while Yukwon erased it. Yukwon erased, he type again. Minhyuk having fun with it. Smiling. At the end.....

 

"I wibjlas eavysotindngkkhmykanh noocledueslbn now, Taebekhwibwjl hyonbgung"

[Correction : I was eating noodles now, Taeil hyung]

 

He accidentally sent it to Taeil. Yukwon flail his arms everywhere whining for Minhyuk not to bother him. Minhyuk try to stay away from his arms, at last, he fell from the chair. Yukwon heard a loud thud and looked to his right side. "I’m sorry," he patted the chair hoping for Minhyuk to sit. Minhyuk should do something to him but he wanted to play with the thing again. He took the seat. Type something again.

 

"You wanna play game?" Yukwon asked slurping a noodle. “Wanna?” Minhyuk asked not knowing what its mean. The moment Minhyuk said that, Yukwon almost fall his phone from his hand. Did Minhyuk just talked to him? He gulped, “I mean, you want to play game?” Minhyuk looked at him confused. Yukwon play the car game.

 

*That moving thing* he went near Yukwon looking at him. Yukwon teach him how to play, moving its sides to sides. Minhyuk intently hear him. "Want to try?"

 

Minhyuk took his phone and Yukwon saw his phone floating in the air being turned sides to sides. As he ate, he kept watching Minhyuk playing the game hoping he wouldn’t throw his phone away. He washed the dishes Minhyuk still play with the games.

 

He sighed went to Minhyuk wanting his phone back. No respond he still playing with it. Sounds showing low bate. Yukwon pulled it from Minhyuk earning a deep growled scaring him so much. He went to the room taking the charger, giving his phone back to Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk POV

 

Stupid weird boy I was playing with this thing.. What it is... Phone? Yeap phone! And he tried to take it away I almost scratch my nail on his wrists. He came back with.... What was that? A rope? No.. I don’t think so.. Nylon? I don’t care anyway.

 

He explained to me something about charging something. It’s not like I gave a damn on it. He plugged it on the bottom of the phone, giving it back to me. I don’t care I just want to play with it.

 

I got bored and saw Yukwon sat next to me head bobbing up and down, sleeping. Who told him to wait until I stopped playing with it? I scratch his wrist a little to make him awake, he immediately awake feeling the burnt. I smirk it going to be a scar tomorrow. He took his phone and went to my bed sleeping. I guess I need to sleep in my parent’s room from now on.