Chapter 14 : Revelation

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

All I could say was I’m sorry for not updating this for a long time.. I just bought new laptop since my old laptop goes Da-Bomb, so I had to write it once again…. And it was window 8, I still confused with it –‘ I will try to update more often from now on. I’m sorry...

And I'm still upset about skydragon uniie leaving the kpop fandom... I swear I wouldn't start writing if its not because of her... She was my role models. I hope she come back soon...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Yukwon was watering the garden while Minhyuk sweeping the fallen leaves out of the path. Yukwon phone vibrate.

 

"Yah !! We are coming to get you so you better pack your things now. We will be there in an hour - greasy Kyung"

 

Minhyuk went next to him. "You really going?" he hugged Yukwon from the back. Yukwon shook his head, turning around looping his arms around Minhyuk neck. "No.. I want to introduce you."

"You should introduce me to your parents not to your friend," Minhyuk kissed his nose making him giggle. "No.. I don’t care about my parents. They are not liked my lovely precious idiotic 5 people."

"To summarize it... It means I’m going to show myself to them?" Yukwon nodded kissing his cheek. "I just want our relation to be freedom. Someone needed to know my first love. I want to share this good news with my precious best friend……" he trailed off afraid Minhyuk wouldn’t agree with him. Minhyuk just kiss his lips agree to it.. Yukwon love it so much when their talk full of kisses.

 

Two cars slowly approaching the house, Yukwon felt nervous as Minhyuk went to stand next to him calming the younger down. *now or never* "Go. Make yourself invisible," Yukwon walked towards the door. Minhyuk laughed, “You look soooo cute limping liked that baby.”

“Stop that! It’s hurt you know,” he playfully slapped Minhyuk, Minhyuk kissed him before making himself invisible as Yukwon went to the other greeting him. Jihoon hugged him like there is no tomorrow. "You still alive, hyung" *Okay.. You better let him go now* Minhyuk glare at Jihoon instead, that earned him are group hug.

 

"Come Yukwon. You needed to go home with us," Taeil dragged him to the car.

"No guys.... I... I... Had something to tell you…" Taeil squint his eyes knowing this must be related to Minhyuk.

"Come in first."

“One question, why are you limping?” Kyung asked him. Yukwon ignored him going inside the house.

 

When they come in, they were hoping for eerie feeling liked last time they went there but no, they felt normal? The house seems lively than usual.

 

Yukwon sat on the single couch while Minhyuk seat on the arm coach. "I.... I’m not going home."

"Why?" They asked at the same time. "I need Minhyuk. I need Minhyuk beside me."

"Care to explain more, Kwonnie?" Kyung asked in murderous voice. Yukwon took a deep breathed, "I love him. I’m not going to let him go. Your once innocent lonely single best friend is now falling in love with a ghost name Lee Minhyuk," Their jaw dropped. "Don’t tell me you lose your “V” to him?" Jaehyo asked motioning quotation mark on the air.

 

"I told you guys.. My first will I gave to him my everything. I love him and it is something I couldn’t ignore it. I knew dating a ghost is so wrong but I only want him. I knew you guys will be mad at me. I don’t care cause the first thing I want is to break this good news to my 5 idiotic friends even if they didn’t accept this at all," Yukwon tears up. Minhyuk wiped his tears away.

 

"But... I know you are happy with him, he……… he still a ghost. A ghost, Kim Yukwon! You don’t even see him. How come you in love with him.. Through voice? You made without even saw his body?"

 

"I’m not that crazy, Woo Jiho. He showed himself you idiot. He only showed himself to me."

"I’m not going to let him go either," a low bass voice could be heard. Their eyes widen, there was Minhyuk now fitting himself sitting next to Yukwon hugging his waist. Did they just meet a ghost? They just face to face with Lee Minhyuk the ghosts.

 

They were hoping for ghost with long hair, white clothes, blood everywhere. Not liked this one, almost a human liked, so handsome, fresh, nice clothes, a way to modern hair, clean, flawless. The only thing that made him different was his a little pale face and the scar on his neck which they assumed to be the result of the rope.

 

Jiho is the one to break the silent, "You are Lee Minhyuk?" Minhyuk nodded wiping tears stained on Yukwon cheek.

 

*silent*

*silent*

*silent*

 

No one dare to start conversation. They only stare at each other as if it was the last day on earth. Yukwon was now cuddling more into Minhyuk. His head buried in Minhyuk chest.

 

"You love him, Kwon?"  Taeil asked.

"I told you already"

"What about you Minhyuk?"

"I do. What do you want me to say anymore?" Minhyuk started to feel annoyed. Taeil quickly shut his mouth.

"Now you know why I don’t want to go home. I want to be here."

"You still had to when the school term is over, hyung," Jihoon stated eyes still not leaving Minhyuk who is smelling Yukwon head liked a dog.

"I knew that very well. I’m sorry."

"No need to be sorry," Zico slumped to the coach massaging his temple. "At least you are gay.. So it’s worth it me giving you gay ," he said earning laughter.

 

Yukwon thought it will be hard but here it is, they were playing together. He would never think it will be this easy. Yukwon watched from the kitchen how Jihoon teach Minhyuk to play game on the play station 3 that he had brought together with him with Minhyuk earning a smack on the head few times because he still didn’t know how to do it.

 

Jaehyo yelling next to him saying it’s time for him to play. Taeil watching gay at Yukwon laptop on the couch while eating popcorn eyes not even moving away from the screen. Zico and Kyung? Don’t even ask… They were now upstairs at one of the room. Last time Yukwon went upstairs to take his laptop for Taeil, he heard a loud moan.

 

Gave up Minhyuk went to Yukwon whining his head hurt. Yukwon just smile kissing his head. Minhyuk carried him seating Yukwon on the counter with him between Yukwon legs standing pulling Yukwon closer to him. Yukwon looped his arms around Minhyuk neck.

 

"Having fun?" Yukwon nuzzle their nose together. "Well.... A little"

"You know, baby.. They keep saying weird words," Yukwon mouth what kissing his nose. "I don’t know if this is right, something sound like wore no I think , , and--"

"No no baby, that’s a curse. You don’t need to say that. Just ignore those words. It is no good.. That is bad words. That guy is idiot for saying those words."

"owhh okay then, but I’m going to used it. Its look fun," he kissed his lips.

"I don’t like Jihoon being too close to you," Yukwon said between their kissed. Minhyuk laughed before he deepening the kiss. Not even get to bring it further, "Hyung, I’m hungry…. Make us something to eat," Jihoon said from behind before skipping back to the living room.

 

Yukwon groaned pulling away. "See!! He even us," he whined. Minhyuk ruffle his hair bringing him down. Yukwon went to the fridge searching for something to eat. Minhyuk hugged him from the back, hand went under his shirts massaging Yukwon abs before his hands playing with Yukwon s pinching it while the other palming through his pants. Yukwon moaned. Minhyuk his ear before whispering as y as he could "later tonight" to Yukwon.

 

As he went away Yukwon cursed at him, “at least no needed to do that," he became hard. Minhyuk laughed seeing Yukwon having trouble walking around with that huge tent below trying not to make it obvious. Yukwon just punched his shoulder telling him to go away *what a nice boyfriend I got* he sarcastically thought.

 

*skip* *skip* *skip*

 

"arrghhh" Yukwon bang his head on the table. Since lunch, Minhyuk nowhere to be found NEAR HIM. Either Jihoon dragged him away or Jaehyo who is the one who dragging him away. Even during dinner he was force to sit between Jaehyo and Jihoon. He regretted it for telling them about Minhyuk and that darn Minhyuk didn’t even looked at him during dinner.

 

"Don’t tell me you jealous of them?" Kyung asked as he entered his bedroom. Yukwon glared at him. "aww come on baby. You know they were just having fun with each other. Trying to be close with him even though it still scaring me actually knowing he is not human."

 

"Get out, umma. I wanna sleep!"

"aishh bull eyes."

 

Kyung went downstairs seeing Minhyuk being force playing games. He looked bored. *I understand you Minhyuk* he remembered that day when Jihoon dragged him playing the same game all day long. He needed to help Minhyuk.

 

"Your Kwonnie is sleeping mad," Kyung said. Minhyuk shoot up, "That’s my cue," he ran upstairs before Jihoon could protest.

 

He quickly slide in next to Yukwon. "Kwonnie~" he turned Yukwon around. "I thought you wouldn’t want to be beside me anymore," he snuggle into Minhyuk neck smelling his boyfriend scent. "Thanks gosh Kyung told you going to sleep so I had a reason to go here. It’s darn boring," he kissed Yukwon head. Yukwon hummed eyes closed. "Is my baby jealous?"

 

Yukwon draw a circle on his chest. Minhyuk laughed, "You know that you are the only one I love."

"If there is something that make you love more than me I kill you," Minhyuk kissed his forehead while Yukwon kiss his neck. "Good night" Yukwon just hummed before slowly drifting away.

 

Morning*

 

Yawning, Yukwon going to the bathroom before going to the kitchen, "Jaehyo hyung.. You are early today."

"I’m always early tch.."

"What are you doing?" he asked Jaehyo who eyes never leave the screen of his phone since he came in, smiling like crazy. "nah~" Yukwon try to peek in. He saw "Naeun <3"

"omoo hyung! You got her already?????"

"yah!!!! Why are you sneaking at my phone?"

"You and her? Like together-gether?" "Yes yes," Jaehyo rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Since when?" Jaehyo blushed, "last two days."

"awww~ congratulation hyung. Finally your devoted one year waiting for her is not coming to waste." "yah!! Do you have to bring that up?"

"ohh your so lovely letter to her"

"Stop that!" earning a smack on his back. "I’m gonna tell Minhyukkie~" he whined rubbing his back. "You think i care?" Yukwon scoffed.

 

He fought with Jaehyo trying to snatch his phone to read their text. Yes! Busybody Yukwon who wanted to know his friends life.

 

Yukwon stumble falling down dragging Jaehyo who fall on top of him too. Yukwon laughed as Jaehyo pinched both his cheek. "What was that for, Yukwonnie? You got yourself a boyfriend don’t be busy body! Throw that habit of yours," Yukwon just giggle. Jaehyo nuzzle their nose together. Kwonnie has been his childhood friend since they were young. Yukwon is like a little brother for him. It’s usual thing for them to do this.

 

Cold winds suddenly blow through the window, window open and close. Yukwon widen his eyes pushing Jaehyo away from him. He looked up to see Minhyuk disappointed face. He went down. "No no, hyuk. It’s not like what---" Minhyuk just went passed him slamming the front door. Yukwon followed too but he didn’t saw Minhyuk anymore. He made himself invisible. Yukwon cries, "It’s not true," he whispered. "Kwon... I’m sorry~" Jaehyo patted his shoulder bringing him in with guilty all over his face. Yukwon cry in his bedroom.

 

 

Teaser :: Yukwon was at the beach standing alone. What is he doing here? He doesn’t know either. Yukwon saw someone in the sea. He looked like he was drowning. His eyes widen when he realize that person was his love Minhyuk. "Yukwon! Yukwon! Save me!! Yukw---"

 

Realized that... I change my name from Dj-Ubomb to Ubombers ^^