Chapter 11 : Our feelings

Our Journey Of Love

 

 
Yukwon : *smile*
Me : Something wrong?
Minhyuk : *blush* I…..
Yukwon : O//////O Not yet!!
Minhyuk : I thought you wanna hear it now
Yukwon : Not here…
Me : Mind telling me what in the world are you two talking about?
Yukwon : Don’t be busy body *Dragged Minhyuk away*
Me : YAH!!! IM THE ONE WHO CREATE YOU TWO!!!! *pout*
Minhyuk : *Whispered to me* But our love is not made by you *run back to Yukwon*
Me : *balled at the corner, sulking* Meanie Yukwon~ *locked in the bedroom*
Yukwon : *laugh* by the way, dj-ubomb is sorry that she isn’t updated for a week! School started and there’s lot of work to do.
Minhyuk : *nodded* since she was in her last year of college, it means she had to work twice more hard for her to run away from the college life and eat cucumber for the rest of her life. Thank you for your understanding *Throw flying kiss* and don’t worry we will dragged her out from the bedroom later ^^
 
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
 
Day went by smoothly, they act casual despite after the hot kisses, but, that never stopped Yukwon from staring at Minhyuk mouth, specifically his lips when Minhyuk talked to him or drink or eat or whatever it is that related to Minhyuk lips doing.
 
Minhyuk bang his head on the table, "I don’t want to learn this anymore," he whined having a headache. They were learning primary school history due to Minhyuk still think Korea is one country when he asked Yukwon the map in his phone.
 
To give Minhyuk some "knowledge" to his bird-total-zero-brain he went to the village school borrowing history book to teach Minhyuk. Not even 10 minutes passed by.. Yukwon found it’s interesting with coloring here and there but Minhyuk having a headache. 
 
Minhyuk looked at Yukwon in front of him, "Kwon-ah.. I want to learn that thing," he point outside. Yukwon raised his eyebrow mouthing what. 
"Your cap." 
"Huh?" 
"That moving thingy? What does it called?"
 
"You mean car?" Minhyuk nodded. "No!! Hell no!!" Yukwon burst making Minhyuk jolt in surprised. His car was love of his life, there is no way Yukwon going to let Minhyuk learn using that! He had to beg, kneeling for day in front of his parents’ bedroom before his father decided to buy it for him.. It’s still new. No.. Just no.
 
"Why~"
"That car was my oxygen. I can’t bear if its scratch a little, by the looked of it, it seems like you going to make it scratch. I’m sure that."
"Meanie~" Yukwon snort reading back the book.
 
"I got the keys," Minhyuk swayed his car keys in front of his face. "Yah, give it back to me," Yukwon tries to take it from Minhyuk. "Nuh-uh, don’t want to," they running all over the living room, kitchen, upstairs. Minhyuk made himself invisible, putting the keys inside his trouser not to be seen.
 
"Lee Minhyuk, it’s not fair!" that earned him a kiss on the lips. Yukwon groaned flailing his arms everywhere liked a mad person trying to catch Minhyuk. He saw Minhyuk downstairs going out of the house.
 
He went next to Minhyuk who inspecting the keys finding a way how to open the car. "I will teach you. Give me back," Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrow giving it to him but snatch it back. "I know you wouldn’t," he huffed. "Really.. I’m going to teach you. Give it back to me. You want to learn or not?" 
 
"Okay then," he wrapped his arms around Yukwon waist, kissing him in another sweet and slow kiss. "Let’s go," Minhyuk skipped to the other side of the car. Yukwon fan his red cheek before going into the car. 
 
They used the abandoned field not far from the house for Minhyuk to learn it. He teach Minhyuk how to move forward and backward and the most important the break! He hesitant whether he should let Minhyuk sit at the driver seat or not, with a deep sighed they change place. 
 
"Remember, slowly, just slow. Step the pedal slowly," Yukwon keep telling him. The last thing he wanted was his lovely car to have scratched everywhere. 
 
Okay so far so good. Minhyuk know how to move forward and backward, playing with the gear, doing the steering well. Minhyuk think this is boring. He wanted to drive fast liked what Yukwon did. That exactly what he did. Yukwon widen his eyes.. Minhyuk going to crash into a tree.
 
"MINHHHHHYYYUKKKKKKKK!!" he hollered. Well, Minhyuk panic too. He totally forgot which one he should step. 
 
In 10 second they were going to crash the tree in front.
 
10
9
8 Minhyuk froze to death. He can’t even let his hands move the steering away from there, stepping out from the pedal or anything. He just froze in his seat.
7
6
5 Yukwon only screaming Minhyuk name with his whole heart, chanting "my car my car" What the hell, he should do something. 
4
3 Yukwon turned the gear down and bend down pushing Minhyuk leg away from the pedal stepping on the break.
 
2? 1? Didn’t happen!
 
Minhyuk and Yukwon took a deep breathed. Yukwon almost lost his life thanks to Minhyuk. Minhyuk look at Yukwon, smiling sheepishly. Yukwon glared at him, "move" he only said as they changed place going back to the house. Arrived, he went out hugging and kissing his front bumper car over and over again. "Ohh my baby, I wouldn’t let another person other than me to drive you again. Don’t worry I wouldn’t hurt you."
*Is he crazy or what?* Minhyuk thought as he went in, feeling hungry due to the thrill.
 
"Yah, no sorry?"
"Sorry~" Yukwon scoffed, "not even sincere." 
"What are you eating?" Minhyuk ignore him. "What is that?" he was too lazy to go to the kitchen instead flopping on the couch. "You curious?" 
"Yes" 
"Are you curious?" 
"Yes!"
"Give me 50 cents," Yukwon looked at him with boring face while Minhyuk snickered because ! He just used the catchphrase.
 
*Are you serious? Did he just use the catchphrase?* Yukwon regret for buying a TV, since he bought it Minhyuk spent more time watching that thing. He slowly had been exposed to the real world. He doesn’t mind at all, but sometimes he will think Minhyuk is just a human, watching him slumping on the couch with food in his hand and laughing like that.
 
Minhyuk saw a car moving toward his house, immediately on burn. He knew that car! The car that he don’t want to see anymore, that freaking car! The owner he knew very well. 
 
He quickly went outside making himself invisible. Yukwon looked at him confused before curiously went out. He saw a car park beside his car. There goes again liked usual cold wind blow furiously bla bla bla bla. Why did Minhyuk get mad? Who is this person? As soon as the man came out Minhyuk immediately pushed him to the tree. He groaned in pain.
 
"Minhyuk! Stop!!" Yukwon hollered as he went to help the man who looked like he was in his 40-ish. "What bring you here sir?" Yukwon asked as he helpehim up. Minhyuk was digging a hole at Yukwon. Yukwon just help this man!!!
 
The man took an envelope that has been thrown away, opening it, giving it to Yukwon. Yukwon raised his eyebrows. No wonder Minhyuk is mad. This man here, wanted to take this house from him. He wanted to proclaim the house. 
 
"If I may know, who are you to the very first owner of this house?" 
"He is my great grandparents," Minhyuk scoffed beside Yukwon, one hand on Yukwon waist hugging him.
 
Both of them looked at the letter thoroughly trying to find a mistake, that this letter is forged, not valid or whatever it is. "You can’t find it. I had looked at it many times. That’s why I killed them so they wouldn’t take it away from me," he sighed placing his chin on Yukwon shoulder. Yukwon nodded while the man smirked. Minhyuk saw that, “can I kill him now?" he whispered in Yukwon ears. "Not yet."
 
Yukwon looked at it carefully till he saw something about the stamp. "Minhyuk can I see document of yours?" Minhyuk quickly went to the house. In few second, he came with the documents. The man jaw dropped as he saw a letter floating in the air.
 
Minhyuk stand next to Yukwon opening it. Yukwon look between the two stamps. Smile playing on his lips. "What’s wrong?" Minhyuk nudged him.
 
"Now let me ask you," he eyes the man. "What?"
"So you got this chop from the landowners of this house right? Before he died?" the man nodded. "When did he died?" the man gulped before answering "22 12 1965??" he not sure. "Well, I assumed you don’t really know it since it was from your great grandparents but the real date is 16 07 86," the man nodded.
 
"Well, even yourself think it’s happen in the 90ish so it’s very ridiculous how the date near the stamps show 24 09 2010," the man gulped. "If you want to forge any documents you need to be extra careful," he smirked. Minhyuk grew angry.
 
"No.. Bec... Because it was his grandchildren who stomped it." 
"Liar!!"Minhyuk voice hollered. "Mr. Park doesn’t not marry at all. He don’t even have a children."
 
The man sweat furiously..
 
"You want to go now while me still here so Minhyuk wouldn’t do something to you or you prefer me get inside leaving you alone for Minhyuk to play with while I watch from inside enjoying it," Yukwon said as he torn the paper away. The man scrambles his way to his car driving fast from there.
 
"Thank you Kwon!" Minhyuk hugged him tightly. "I can’t believe you are that stupid. For years they had bring the same documents over and over again to show it to you and you still didn’t saw it?"
 
"I don’t know anything about documents actually it’s kind of funny anyway how they show it to me without knowing whether I looked at it or not. Somehow I think they crazy. The really sure I read it," Minhyuk laughed Yukwon laughed too.
 
"But you still read it don’t you?" 
"Yes I was kind of curious you know," Minhyuk snuggle more into Yukwon neck. "Want to go somewhere?" 
"Where?" 
"Somewhere no one had ever go since it was very deep in the forest. I mean the very end of forest."
 
"Sounds scary" 
"nah~" Yukwon agree to it. 
 
He took his phone, wearing jacket since the weather is cooler at there liked what Minhyuk had said, locking the entire door and windows before going toward forest behind the house. Their hand intertwined links together. Yukwon just can’t deny how perfect their fingers fit together.
 
Half an hour of walking they made it to the very far end of the forest. Lights starting to show up, Minhyuk fasten his walk dragging Yukwon with him.
 
First thing Yukwon saw was a beautiful silver grass plain sway calmly as if it was dancing to the wind and a very white sandy beach. The sand was clear and glistening under the sun as if they were made from glass. The sea was calm, cool breeze blowing through his face cooling his warm flush cheek. Its feel clean here, Yukwon feel calm. This is beautiful.
 
Yukwon went near the sea followed by Minhyuk, dipping his hand into the water immediately took it away shivering. Minhyuk laughed, "you know it’s cold you idiot," yukwon pouted. “what’s the point we went here if we can’t play with the water?”
“Well, I brought you here to calm our mind. I want you to be the first person to come here. I mean the first human,” Minhyuk smile sitting himself on the beach. 
Yukwon followed suit, sitting next to Minhyuk, head on Minhyuk shoulder enjoying the scene. “Then, you should have told me earlier.”
Taking a deep breathes, “it smells nice. So natural?? I love the sea and the weather.”
“I love that I’m being here with you too,” Minhyuk replied.
 
While talking about their families, life, Yukwon fall asleep due to the sweet lullaby due to the sound of calm wave, crashing the beach. Minhyuk just stay there watching Yukwon, heating Yukwon hand in his arms.
 
Yukwon awake due to the weather getting cold. Their thick jacket didn’t help at all. Minhyuk insisted they to go back home but Yukwon decided to walk around the beach more. Walking along the beach, Yukwon whined as he felt tired. Minhyuk crouch in front of him. For instance, Minhyuk doesn’t need words, Yukwon knew already climbing onto Minhyuk back, snuggling his head into Minhyuk neck smelling his scent. While walking, Yukwon asked, "What are we?"
 
"Human and ghost," Minhyuk lamely replied as he didn’t understand what does Yukwon mean. Yukwon chuckle, "no.. I mean..... Our relation….." he barely said the last words but Minhyuk caught it up. "Kwon, I’m not good with those words. I’m learning from movies but I feel really awkward saying it as I never done this. I had been trying for few days."
 
"Tell me what did you learned?" Yukwon smile. "No, I wouldn’t tell you what I learn but I will tell you what I had been wanting to say to you," Yukwon heart beating faster. Is Minhyuk going to confess to him or saying that they were no more than just a friend? 
 
Yukwon swear he almost lost his heart. Minhyuk tried to say it as quietly as he can but Yukwon could clearly heard it because he knew, that words only for Yukwon, for him. Yukwon giggle as Minhyuk fidgeting his fingers, banging it on Yukwon thigh trying to hide his blush.
 
Minhyuk said, "I love you Yukwon."
Yukwon couldn’t help but smile widely. He too, said inaudibly low voice near Minhyuk ear, "I love you too Minhyuk" Minhyuk grinned uncontrollably, blushing hard.
 
There is no turning back now. He knew loving a ghost is wrong, but no, he decided to take this part for his heart that accidentally had fallen head over heel to Minhyuk. He doesn’t care anymore. What he cares what his heart who always beating faster every time he thinks of Minhyuk, being near Minhyuk. He only wants Minhyuk to the point he think he can’t leave without him. End of discussion.
 
 
Teaser :: They were cuddling on the couch watching TV. "You are drooling," Minhyuk looked down at him wiping the little drip of saliva on the corner of his lips. Fxck that! Did he just drool while thinking of with Minhyuk? Yes he did! "Ugh what is life," he buried his head in Minhyuk chest. Minhyuk just chuckle at him.
 
 
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
 
Me : Sooo, I had a story….
Yukwon and Minhyuk : What? What? What? What? *Run to me*
Me : *Went away from them* I don’t want to tell you.
Yukwon : Don’t be mad. I know you love us.
Me : *sigh* okay okay. That day, I went shopping for my school stuff. I saw lost children, a girl, around 5-6 years old maybe? And bring her to the security counter but at the end, myself ended up losing my parent –‘ I search them around The Mall for almost an hour liked crazy person since I left my bag in the house which contained my freaking darn phone and wallet. Ohh mahn… While I was searching for them, at last I saw them happily eating in the food court… whadaheck -,-
Yukwon : *scream* KYAAAA!!!!!
Me : *panic* Why? Why? Why?
Yukwon : My Minhyukiee gone~ *almost cry*
Minhyuk : *I’m here baby~ * Hugged from the back
Yukwon : *Turn around* you scare me!! *Kiss*
Me : O.O *awkward* uhhhhmmm…. Okay guys *peeking* see you then *slowly walking away*
 
*BEWARE!!! NEXT UPDATE WILL BE *COUGH* *COUGH* ^V^
OT7 : My Block B is a brave guys