Chapter 18 : One more year

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

Me: *singing* Ribena~ Ribena~ Ribena~ Yes… I’m confessing my undeniable love to Ribena… Ribena~ Ribena~

Yukwon: She is officially crazy.. *shook head*

Me: Why do you always pick a fight on me?

Yukwon: You still want to snatch Minhyuk from me.

Me: Hey Kwon-ah, we kissed last night in my room

Yukwon: Haha I wouldn’t believe you. We made out last night, he was above me all the time *smirk*

Me: *smirk* ohh really? Then tell me where he went before you two doing the big part. He leaved you alone right? *evil smirk*

Yukwon: *on the brink of tears*

Me: Aigoo~  he made you wait for him with his sweet words when he do something with me in the middle of yours made out, walking away with pajama.

Yukwon: *wriggle lips* No… No… he did… *cry*

MInhyuk: What’s wrong? *slap* Awwww~ what was that for Kwonnie?

Yukwon: *walk away*

Me: hahahahaha he is sooo easy to tease *tears of happiness*

Minhyuk: why? *holding onto his red cheek*

Me: when you leave me in the middle of your because you force me to buy a tube of lube, I told him that we made out *poker face*

Minhyuk: Aishhh why did you lie to him?

Me: Because he picked on me first!!

Minhyuk: *muttered* childish *went to buy chocolate for Yukwon*

Me: haa the story of me bullying Yukwon will continue: D

 

 

 

I’m sorry for the short update.. tbh, I enjoy writing conversation than my story –‘ Blame Nusiaxx ..

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

Yukwon wake up staring at Minhyuk next to him, his first birthday with Minhyuk. Somehow he doesn’t feel happy knowing him adding his one year to his age. One more year he will be the same age as the age when Minhyuk died. If he still going to live, he will live till he is old, being force to marry girl that his parents had set up for him leaving Minhyuk alone. Yukwon don’t want that. He wanted to stay young liked Minhyuk, to be with Minhyuk. No one else, but how? If he asked Minhyuk to kill him will he do it? Will Minhyuk be mad at him?

 

 

He was in deep thought while drawing circle at Minhyuk chest. Gave up, he slipped off from Minhyuk taking his shower and went to balcony thinking of that. He knew his heart very well that he want to be with Minhyuk and he not going to regret even if he had to die for it.

 

Yukwon feel the familiar warm as Minhyuk hugged him from the back. "Now why are you here? I thought we could have another round as soon as we wake up," he kissed his neck. Yukwon giggle turning around. "Nah~ just thinking of something"

"May I know what is it?"

"Promise you will not be mad with me?"

"Promise," Minhyuk peck his lips. Yukwon looped his hand around Minhyuk neck. "You know I love you and will always be. I want to be with you forever with me still young. You get what I mean?" Yukwon didn’t dare to continue as he saw Minhyuk face darken.

 

Mimhyuk never thought of this. Since he be with Yukwon he couldn’t help but think that he was a human just liked Yukwon. He never thought that he and Yukwon came from different world. He wouldn’t grow old liked Yukwon there is no death waiting for him anymore. What is he going to do to hold Yukwon next to him,to be beside Yukwon for the rest of his life? Only one answer killed him and Minhyuk is not going to that to his beloved one!

 

"Minnie... Minnie," Yukwon nuzzle their nose together. Minhyuk smile at him, "I don’t mind if I needed to be kill or to die just to be with you, as long as me and you together forever," Yukwon looked at him straight in the eyes.

 

They were talking about death but Yukwon made it liked it was a common thing, an easy way to do. It just feels so wrong.

 

"I know you may feel bad killing me but looked at the brighter side I get to be you. Don’t we?" Yukwon snuggle into Minhyuk neck. Minhyuk just hug him tight smelling his scent not being able to say anything. "Minnie.. All I want is to be with you. All I need is you in my life."

 

“But Yukwon, death is still not the answer for you to be liked me. What if your spirit were accepted? Then you go up….”

“And stayed in the heaven or hell or your spirit will stayed in this earth when your spirits is not accepted due to revenge, the spirit is not calm bla bla bla…” Yukwon continued. “I know Minhyuk. I know everything about it. I’m a ghost lover don’t I?”

 

"We will figure it out," Minhyuk whispered in his ear. Yukwon yawned nodding his head. "Still tired?" Yukwon drew out eyes forcing its way open. Minhyuk chuckle carrying him bridal style to their bed, sleeping. Not for Minhyuk as he keep thinking of Yukwon words. If it’s for love he doesn’t mind killing him but will Yukwon able to handle it? It will be hard. What if Yukwon spirits were accepted? Yukwon doesn’t have problem with anyone… Well, in Minhyuk case it was because of his father. Dying is not easy as it looked. Minhyuk feels more than relieved when Yukwon dropped the subject he never talked about that again.

 

The next day after school Yukwon went to the couch with his pillow flopping himself next to Minhyuk, "kill me with this," he gave the pillow to Minhyuk. "e..eyh?"

"Kill me with this!"

"You mean stuff you with this?"

"Do I needed to explain more Lee Minhyuk-shii?" he pushed Minhyuk off the couch laying there. "You sure? Yukwon... It’s going to be hard. It’s not the---"

"Now Minnie," Yukwon ordered. Minhyuk straddle him from top, legs on each side of Yukwon thigh. "Sorry baby," he said before stuffing the pillow hardly onto Yukwon face. Yukwon squirmed as Minhyuk closed his eyes. It’s a bit chaotic really….. In Minhyuk side, as he keeps rambling and rambling nonsense thing…. Well, maybe he was talking about his wants…. maybe.

 

"Really baby I’m sorry. You are the one who wanted it. Ohh I can’t believe I’m doing this. I just hope your spirit wouldn’t be accepted above with your love for me as your reasons, I love you Kwonnie, and we can make our self invisible and fly to New Zealand for our honey moon after this. We could live happily ever after, after this, with unknown kind of baby. We can adopt baby from planet Jupiter, or Pluto but I would like transformers to be our baby so we don’t need to buy a car and live happily in my house that will surely I made under your name, with beautiful mermaid that I dragged from the US to be keep in our beach and we can liked there is no tomorrow with Tinkerbelle and her friend flying above us creating romantic lights in the dark, maybe we can adopt seven baby and made a football club named ghost club and…… OOOOUUUUCCHHHH," not stand it anymore Yukwon kicked his front hard than he should be causing Minhyuk to roll of the couch with the pillow groaning. Yukwon took a deep breathed.

 

"Sorry baby," he helped rubbing Minhyuk front. "Told you its hard right?"

"Well it’s not time for it. We will try it again but not this time," he said kissing Minhyuk as he still groaning in pain. , Yukwon leg is dangerous. “But I don’t think I could find mermaid in US,” Yukwon grinned. Minhyuk groaned pulling him into a kiss, “Whatever,” Minhyuk bited his lower lips, “It’s okay, I can search it for you :D,” Yukwon giggle into the kiss.

 

 

Teaser::  Yukwon dropped Minhyuk at Taeil house with the other as he went to meet his parent at one of the restaurant in Seoul. It’s liked any other usual day when they will meet each other during their free time but the atmosphere today…… Is not something Yukwon liked. His brother would always joke around and he will follow along with his parent laughing non-stop, not liked this, a silent with only the sound of spoon cling to the glass plate, with Yushin keep glancing at him.

Sighing he dropped his spoon, "just spill it," he started. They stop eating; his parents looked at each other before his father decided to start it, "Kwonnie, we love you and we do this for your own good…….”

 

Me: *dancing around while holding into a picture frame*

Yukwon: What was that?

Me: *in baby tone* ohh uri Kwonnie not crying anymore…

Yukwon: *scoffed*whatever… what was that? *point to the picture frame*

Me: No, you going to regret it..

Yukwon: *take the frame away* You….. *wriggle lips* You…. Two…. No…. *cry*

Minhyuk: *annoyed* What now? *slap*

Me: *giggle* Two times in a row..

Yukwon: *give Minhyuk the frame before walking away*

Minhyuk: Do you have to go this far? –‘

Me: O.O not my fault, don’t blame me.. He should know by himself that was your two picture that I Photoshop *snort*

Minhyuk: *give me back the picture *He is not that clever you know… *went to Yukwon*

Me: Not my fault for him being not clever *Look at the picture of Yukwon and Minhyuk kissing – Photoshop Yukwon picture with mine* hahahaha Ubombers 2 – Yukwon unicorns.. Hey, at least I said unicorns instead of zero.. It sounds beautiful right?