Chapter 15 : Trust

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

The other just knew about it from Jaehyo, trying every ways to make Yukwon get out from the bedroom. It’s night already. Minhyuk was nowhere to be found, Yukwon still under the blanket crying his whole heart, calling for Minhyuk once in a while.

 

Taeil sighed sitting at the edge of the bed. With his whole heart Zico pulled the blanket away from Yukwon just to see Yukwon still crying, clutching a pillow to his face. "Kwon.. We had been searching for him, we still haven’t saw him."

 

"Of course you wouldn’t saw him if he made himself invisible you idiot," Yukwon stated. "Come on, you needed to eat," Taeil pleaded. "No, I only want my Minhyuk. My Minhyuk. I only want him," Yukwon cries clutching Minhyuk pillow as if his life depend on it. He doesn’t care about his Kitty blanket today. He smell the pillow, there it was, Minhyuk scent. He needed Minhyuk beside him. He wanted to tell him it’s wrong.

 

Zico sighed covering him back with the blanket. "Just go to sleep. Your eyes needed to rest. I’m sure he will come back by tomorrow. He loves you. We all know that," Zico said to him softly. Taeil looked to see Yukwon sleep already, he kissed his head. "Good night our kitten."

 

Yukwon was at the beach standing alone. What is he doing here? He doesn’t know too. Yukwon saw someone in the sea. He looked like he is drowning. His eyes widen when he realize that person was his love, Minhyuk.

"Yukwon! Yukwon! Save me!! Yukw---"

“MINNNHYYUKK!” Yukwon wake up with a scream, he was sweating liked crazy, his body trembling. He looked at his clock to see it was noon already. How long had he been sleeping?

 

Taeil was the first one to come in with worried face followed by the other. "Yukwon, are you okay?" Taeil hugged him. Yukwon was shivering. *It can’t be true! It can’t be true! There is no way Minhyuk.......* He pushed Taeil away taking his Jacket on the chair running towards the back forest to their beach. He doesn’t care tree stick getting on his way. He just ran through it earning a few scratches on his face, arms. He doesn’t care any of that; he only wanted to see Minhyuk.

 

Once arrived, he directly crossed the silver plain grass going straight to the sea, going deeper and deeper calling for Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk had been there since the misunderstanding occurred. He knew very well that they are friend liked that friend where you do skin ship or whatever it is or maybe they two really were darn together. Minhyuk threw a rock to the sea as far as he could as he started to get mad again at that thought.

 

He saw someone passed by him goes directly to the sea calling for his name which is none other than Yukwon. His eyes widen in surprise. What in the world is Yukwon doing? It’s ing cold. And why in the world is he calling for Minhyuk in the freaking deep darn sea?

 

Minhyuk cursed as he saw the water up to his chest already. Minhyuk ran towards him with all his might, turning Yukwon around gripping his wrist hard, dragging him back to the beach back. "Minhyuk~" Yukwon cries on his way back.

 

"Are you crazy? You idiot ing stupid idiot freaking ," Minhyuk cursed at him. Yukwon doesn’t care when Minhyuk cursed him, it mean Minhyuk still care for him, Yukwon was in his arms, Yukwon back to where he should be. In Minhyuk arms.

"What... What are you trying to do? Kill yourself?" he hugged Yukwon tightly. He just couldn’t imagine it without Yukwon next to him.

"I... I dream," Yukwon start sobbing in his neck. Minhyuk hugged him tighter he doesn’t care if he suffocating Yukwon, he missed this. He missed his Kwonnie. The love of his life. How can Minhyuk be so stupid?

"Last... La.. Last night.. You.. In my dream.. You are drowning Minnie.. You are fighting for your dear life in this beach calling my name for help.. That’s why I come here! To save you. You know how I would be without you beside me."

"ohh Kwonnie.. It’s just a dream. There’s no way I would be dying again. I’m ghost already. There is no second death for me.."

"But it felt so real Minnie.. Plus you were no next to me, I couldn’t find you beside me, hugging me, when I had that nightmare making it looked more real."

Minhyuk circling a soothing circle on Yukwon back. "Minnie, come home I need you. What you saw is not true at all. It’s just misunderstand. We just fall down together when I tried to snatch Jaehyo hyung phone to read his text with his girlfriend. Whatever in your mind is not true at all," he started to cry in his shoulder. Minhyuk pulled him away to look at him.

"You know you are the only one I love. You said to me that trust is more important in this love life. I just want your trust back. Yourself knew my heart only goes towards you," Minhyuk leaned in kissing his lips saying I’m sorry between it, "Let’s go home."

 

Minhyuk take off his jacket so Yukwon wouldn’t feel even colder evencthough he knew that still didn’t help at all, he carried Yukwon bridal style to their house. Despite Minhyuk clothes wet because of him that didn’t stopped Yukwon from snuggle more into Minhyuk warm chest.

 

As they arrived they were about to be bomb by tons of questions by the other but quickly prevent themselves seeing Yukwon was in Minhyuk hands, both soaking wet. Minhyuk brought him to the bathroom, cleaning themselves with hot warm water so they wouldn’t catch a cold. Zico stare at the bathroom door, sighing deeply, "Guys, I think they needed their time alone. Let’s sleep somewhere tonight," and they went out.

 

As Minhyuk heard the footsteps gone and car moving away without wasting anytime he attacked Yukwon who moaned under his touch. And that problem ended with a as an act of apologizes between the two with full of those special three words could be heard between it.