Chapter 19

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

Super-duper short update.. I’m tired…

One more chapter left, one more chapter..

====

 

Yukwon dropped Minhyuk at Taeil house with the other as he went to meet his parent at one of the restaurant in Seoul. It’s liked any other usual day when they will meet each other during their free time but the atmosphere today…… Is not something Yukwon liked? His brother would always joke around and he will follow along with his parent laughing non-stop, not liked this, a silent with only the sound of spoon cling to the glass plate, with Yushin keep glancing at him.

 

Sighing he dropped his spoon, "just spill it," he started. They stop eating; his parents looked at each other before his father decided to start it, "Kwonnie, we love you and we do this for your own good……. You going to marry at the end of this year," he calmly said.

 

"Appa, I know for the very first that I might end up getting my marriage life being arrange by you two and I really darn ing dammit couldn’t believe you really do it," he start to get angry. He doesn’t mean to curse but when it involved his personal life he just couldn’t help it.

 

They widen his eyes in horror. Their son is not the same anymore. "Baby, you shouldn’t say that? Who teach you that? I knew it! I shouldn’t have let you be friend with those five lost monkey," his mother grumble in anger.

"Madame, please watch your mouth. Those five lost monkey is my friend, my best friend and my family. I rather be with them than all of you. They are not the one who teaches me that. I learn it by myself. I’m exposed to the world. Please~ we lived in modern world where they are not censored words in here," he argued. His parents gaped at the change of their youngest son behavior while Yukwon just calmly sitting there, staring at them.

"That’s it you going to marry earlier than schedule," his father stated.

" that!! I’m not going to do that. You had your freaking first sons and he should be the one who going to marry first so he doesn’t need to shove his to every girls he meet anymore, just shove it to one person so the other wouldn’t get aids. He should be the one who get marry first," he burst earning a punch on the face by his brother. He fall to the floor smirking, "why? Afraid that they know the truth of you already?" he scoffed.

"Yushin, we need to talk about this later! And Yukwon, end of decision you are the one who going to marry first. She like you.",

"ohhh really…. Too bad that I didn’t like this air-so-secret girl who liking me because I had someone that I love already. I’m pretty sure i will be forever with my love one. Just tell her to just day dreaming of us getting marry at whatever ing place that she want," with that he leave, leaving his stunned parent and brother. *my son what happened to you?*

 

Yukwon went to Taeil house, "They finally said it?" Taeil asked only get a nodded from Yukwon. "What are you going to do now?" Jaehyo asked. "What more? Ignore it. I’m not going to get marry," at that Minhyuk stare at Yukwon. Yukwon went to sit next to him before snuggle into Minhyuk chest. "I don’t want to go to school tomorrow, they probably search for me there and dragged me away," he sighed closing his eyes. "Okay we will tell teachers that you sick," Yukwon looked up to see Minhyuk questioning looked. He just kiss his neck yawning. Minhyuk touch his swollen lips, "I want an explanation but I think not now right?" Yukwon nodded.

 

"Minhyuk carry him to the room. I think he is tired," Kyung helped him opened the door. Minhyuk lay him on the bed, Yukwon wait for Minhyuk to slip his shirt before climbing into the bed which he quickly snuggle in. He can live with only laying like this in Minhyuk arm. He can live. Minhyuk kissed his head before both of them drifted to sleep.

 

I did tell you that I love doing conversation with ubomb….. soooo….. Yeah~ I did it. Wanna read? http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/379954