Chapter 7 : Almost there

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

Teheee Short update before I'm going back to my country later ^^

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

*If I knew it’s going to haunt me. I should have died peacefully*

 

"Minhyuk.. I’m tired" Yukwon now fidgeting on his stands. They had been hugging for an hour already. Minhyuk had stopped crying still he just couldn’t let go of Yukwon even the pain on his back is gone now.

 

Minhyuk drew away from Yukwon pushing him lightly. He went to his rooms that Yukwon had taken away before flopping onto the bed back facing Yukwon. Yukwon stare at Minhyuk lonely back biting his lips *should I, should I not?* sighing deeply he gave up laying next to Minhyuk hugging his waist from the back. To his surprised Minhyuk turned around hugging him back. Yukwon smile snuggle onto Minhyuk neck.. The warm... Ahhhh~ he like it..

 

They sleep hugging each other that day. Yukwon smiles into his sleep. He wouldn’t forget this. He can’t believed he sleep with a ghost!

 

Next morning*

 

Minhyuk wake up hoping to see Yukwon next him. Instead, he only saw Yukwon blanket. He took a deep sniff to smell a pleasant aroma. With loud groan he went to the kitchen.

 

Yukwon were humming a song while cooking pancake with a big bow pink apron. Minhyuk found it’s hilarious as he giggling silently. Yukwon turned. It’s Minhyuk! He gave his most sincere smile Minhyuk had ever seen since he came here. Minhyuk smile back with those thin lips of him.

 

Yukwon place the pancake on the plates, sitting himself next to Minhyuk, both eating silently while hearing to the song from Yukwon phone. Yukwon was in his own world humming to his favorite songs 10cm deadly. When his favorite song played, Yukwon doesn’t care what happened to the world even if there are tsunamis, earthquake, tornado or etc, he doesn’t care.

 

"It’s so nice so nice so nice~" he sang too.

"kedaeyea lalalalalalaalalala [sorry, I couldn’t find 10cm deadly lyrics anywhere] is so nice so nice so--- VRRRROOOOMMMM"

 

Yukwon opened his eyes, eyebrow cringe staring at Minhyuk who now playing with his phone. What game? Don’t even ask. Yukwon pouted crossing his arms on the chest glaring at him. Minhyuk act ignorant continue playing with it. He playfully slapped Minhyuk, Minhyuk laughed.

 

He went to wash the dishes. Yukwon made a mental note that he should buy Minhyuk phone when he went to the town later. As he washing the dishes he was in deep thought if he should brought up the topic or not, he had too or Minhyuk will never get away from the haunted event he had been through. Minhyuk need someone to talk about it, he can’t buried it to himself.

 

Determined of wanting to break that shell of Minhyuk from his dark event he will ask Minhyuk no matter what. He went to the living room *seriously, doesn’t he get boring playing that all day long*

 

He poked Minhyuk shoulder, "what?" still not looking at him.

He poked again, Minhyuk ignored him

He poked Minhyuk sides making him flinched, "stop that!"

 

"Minhyuk, I know you will be mad at me if I ask you again about this but... I just want to let you go from that darkness. I want you to see the lights. I know we can’t go back to rectify this situation, but burying it deep inside for almost a centuries is not good either. I just want to make you forget about it. You shouldn’t stick with that build a new life from now on. Forget everything about it. Tell me what happened, I promise you, I will try to solve it, even if I can’t solve it at least I know what happened to help you forget about it," Yukwon looked at him straight in the eyes, intertwining his fingers with Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk just bite his lips. He kept biting it till it was bleeding. "Stop doing that!” Yukwon told him, wiping the blood away, caressing his lips. "If you still not ready, it’s okay but.. You still need to tell me when you ready."

 

"I.... I...." he took a deep breath, tears falling from his eyes. Yukwon wiped the tears away with his other hand.

 

 

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=- 

 

Teaser ::…

"I... Was XXXXXXXXXXXXX....... The day before that," Yukwon widen his eyes in surprise as his breathe hitched. No wonder Minhyuk was struggling himself over that event for almost a centuries!