Chapter 8 : The truth

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

Location : At hotel lobby

Situation : Mom mad at me for keep playing with my laptop instead of helping my sibling bringing all the bag down. Well, I dont care, as long as my suit case already in front of my eyes XD

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

"I... Was ....... The day before that," Yukwon widen his eyes in surprise as his breathe hitched. No wonder Minhyuk was struggling himself over that event for almost a centuries!

 

Maybe Yukwon is crazy.. He really think he is. He really sure he is crazy. Why did he do that? One answered, he just wanted to assure Minhyuk that everything going to be fine, just that, no more, no less. He cursed at his body for doing this.

 

What did he do?

 

He crawled sitting on Minhyuk lap, his hand automatically find his way to Minhyuk neck while Minhyuk s his hand on Yukwon waist pulling him closer to his body. Minhyuk didn’t understand why he still crying over that event that had been happening almost centuries. He still cried over it, get mad every time he remembered that event. He just can’t understand it. The pain is too much for him to handle. It’s too painful. He didn’t have anyone to talk with.

 

Everyone will run away when he started to open his mouth, when they heard Minhyuk sighing but not this person. This person who was sitting on his laps patting his back. Not him! He always fight with him, he will stayed even though Minhyuk had hurt him so much, still, this person stayed with him wanting to solve Minhyuk problem.

 

Minhyuk is weak when he remembered that event. Is he even qualified to call a ghost? Till now, sometimes how he wishes he was human. How he wishes he didn’t kill himself, however, he just couldn’t help but feel dirty to himself even though he and that stranger merely do anything.

 

*I read one article[ which I don’t remember what article] it says -- In the 40ish or 19th century (??) when a stranger touching you, it was considered a big crime same as *

 

"Ohhh Minhyuk, you must be hurt," Yukwon patted his head.

"Its hurt.. I feel dirty. I feel really dirty. If I could I want to burn my skin down so I would forget it."

"How?"

"I was walking from town on the way home.. A drunk man come to me and.... And.... He does it. Even when I scream for him to stop, when I beg him for me to let go of me, he still do it touching my body all over the place with his dirty hand..We are and he passed out. I’m more than relief when he passed out before he even got to do something to me but I couldn’t help feel dirty with it. His lips all over my body., no matter how many times I took a shower I just couldn’t forget it and ended up killing myself. I’m dirty Yukwon. I’m---"

"No. You did not! You are only dirty when you also willing when he did that, when you also got pleasure from it, when you want more than that. But you don’t! You don’t like it! You are not dirty even though he had touched you everywhere. Like this, you touching me, am I considered dirty? No! I’m willing myself letting you touching my body. Don’t say that. You are precious Minhyuk. Don’t say that"

 

Minhyuk drew out from Yukwon neck looking at him. Yukwon smiles, those smile that always comforting him. Yukwon caressed his cheek wiping the tears away. "You know what, for a ghost you are darn unimaginable.. So emotional," Yukwon giggle. Minhyuk chuckle, "you were quite harsh sometimes but then hehehehe," Yukwon covered his mouth prevent from laughing out loud.

 

Minhyuk laughed too rubbing Yukwon back up and down until he remember something. He lifted up Yukwon shirts over his head. "What?" Yukwon covered his chest. Minhyuk rolled his eyes.

 

He told Yukwon to stand. Minhyuk stood too, turning Yukwon around. "I’m sorry" he slide his fingers through the deep scars behind Yukwon back. Yukwon shivered under his touch. Surprisingly it didn’t hurt under Minhyuk touch. "I really am sorry," Yukwon took his shirts wearing it back. "Nothing to worry about, I can understand that," he sincerely smile at Yukwon.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Teaser :: Yukwon went back to the trolley, his jaw dropped. Almost half of the trolley were full of snacks, chocolate, sweets etc. "YAHH! STOP PUTTING EVERYTHING IN THE TROLLY YOU IDIOT," he point at Minhyuk who just smirking at him. Yukwon realized before he looked around seeing everyone looking at him as if he was crazy. He bowed many times to them. "I.. I’m just talking to myself.. Yeah myself," he rubbed the back of his neck shyly. That earns him people running away from there. 

 

Ready for ubomb date ?? ;)