Chapter 6 : Died peacefully

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update ^^ and I didn't edit this chapter... Soryyyy for any mistakes >.<

 

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

"Minhyuk!!" Yukwon bang the door hoping for Minhyuk to open it. "Please."

He heard crush here and there. He goes more furious. "YAH LEE MINHYUK OPEN THIS FREAKING UGLY DAMN DOOR YOU IDIOT!!!" more crash.

 

Yukwon ran down to the drawer in the living room as he remembered he saw a bunch of keys inside it. He quickly went back upstairs. "Please let it be this one," he just don’t want to spend most of his times trying the ing keys. He heard Minhyuk screaming. He better act fast.

 

Luck was on his side as he opened the door in second try, at the same time Minhyuk threw a vase of flower onto the mirror. "Stop it!"

 

He hugged Minhyuk from the back along with his arms so Minhyuk wouldn’t move as he struggling to pry himself away from Yukwon. Yukwon had to push Minhyuk onto the wall turning him around. His face is furious. His eyes turned slanting up liked a devil. Yukwon trapped him between the wall hugging his whole body, running his hand up and down Minhyuk back.

 

"Keep calm Minhyuk.. Calm down," he whispered soothingly in Minhyuk ears. Minhyuk still growling shaking his whole body trying to run from Yukwon. His eyes may look scary but Yukwon could see the fears in his eyes as tears threatening to get out from there. What in the world is happening to Minhyuk?

 

Yukwon keep whispering to Minhyuk ears to calm him down, hands on his back making a soothing circle. After about half an hour calming him down, Minhyuk head fall into his shoulders. Yukwon thought he faint which unusual since he was a ghost, he curses at his own brain for thinking liked that until he heard a sobs before a loud cry, his shirts wet due to Minhyuk tears.

 

Yukwon loop his arms around Minhyuk neck patting his head. Minhyuk instantly hug his waist tightly still crying. He flinched in pain as Minhyuk hug him due to the scar but he doesn’t care about it. For now, in his mind only have Minhyuk, Minhyuk, Minhyuk and Minhyuk.

 

*If I knew it’s going to haunt me. I should have died peacefully* Minhyuk thought.

 

 

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-