Chapter 20 : Final

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

Yukwon told Minhyuk the next morning about his meeting with his parents. Minhyuk couldn’t say anything as he goes speechless about that. Sure do, he don’t want Yukwon to be taken by someone else because Yukwon belong to him, not other and here they areMinhyuk driving back to his house.

 

It was Yukwon idea, "I want to spend last day of my life there where we first meet" yes! Yukwon want to die early than "schedule" Minhyuk did argue with him about that but seeing Yukwon so desperate and he couldn’t bear to live without Yukwon, he reluctantly agree with him. Yukwon says he need to be died within one week and he even planned a way of killing himself, Minhyuk just nodded at Yukwon.  He can’t believe this really going to happen.

 

Taking their suitcases to the room, first thing they do was cleaning the garden. The flower have died out, thank goodness Yukwon bought some on the way home. As Yukwon was busy looking at the flower, he crouch down to see a block of firewood flew over his head hitting the tree. Yukwon follow the direction which leading towards Minhyuk who standing next to the car sighing deeply.

 

"Are you trying to kill me?" Minhyuk nodded. Yukwon chuckle, "sorry I didn’t know. Let’s try again," he stood up. Minhyuk sighed helping him planting the flower. "No, I prefer killing you when you oblivious to it," Yukwon pouted, "come on. We have another 6 days left till I died," Minhyuk ignored him.

 

Second try

Yukwon was cooking when he saw a knife flying across him. Minhyuk missed the shot.

 

Third try

Minhyuk hook his leg when Yukwon going downstairs. Yukwon did fall but he is fine earning him a curse, "do it right if you want to kill me. It’s hurt you idiot," he pinched Minhyuk hand. Minhyuk laughed helping him up, "Okay. I think not today."

"After what you had done to me and said not today?" Yukwon glared at him hand on the back of his waist. "I will give it a good massage," Minhyuk rubbed his waist making Yukwon shivered.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Yukwon sighed for the million times today, today was the last day; he supposed to die by today. But, every time Minhyuk made an attempted to kill him, it never worked. None at all. It only ended up with Yukwon get bruises. There is only one thing that could make him died right away… only that one thing.. But, he knew Minhyuk don’t want him to die that way, still, if Yukwon was that desperate he going to do it.

 

*honk honk*

Yukwon smile, going out greeting his friend who came to visit him today. “Dude, I can’t believe you still alive,” Kyung hugging him. “Ohh, really… I did. It just a fail attempt.”

“Ahhh~ I should have brought my gun along today,” Zico joked. They laughed. “Where is Minhyuk?” Taeil asked him.

“Inside, still sleeping… who in the world came to visit their friend at freaking 4 a.m?”

“Why? Are we not allowed?” Jaehyo quirked his eyebrow. They ignored him getting inside with a large suitcase. “I thought you only going to spend for two days here… why in the world did you bring this freaking large suitcase?”

“We ran away from your parents too…. They keep asking us about your whereabouts..” Jaehyo flopped to the couch.

“You tell them?”

“We said we knew where hyung is, but we didn’t tell them anything about the address, we just tell them that hyung needed some times to think about your wedding. Uhhmmmm…. we told them that hyung accepted the arrange marriage so they wouldn’t keep asking about you anymore,” Jihoon followed Jaehyo sitting at the couch with an obvious annoyed voice.

“That’s good then… so… what exactly are you doing here?”

“PARRRRTTTTTTTYYYY!!!!” Zico yelled.

“Uhh… party for what?”

 

“What you doing here?” groggy voice could be heard. It was Minhyuk who wake up from his sleep due to Zico. His hair was messy with only wearing checker blue boxer, rubbing his sleepy eyes. Unconsciously, Yukwon his lips, isn’t Minhyuk is just y when he wake up wearing only boxer?

 

“Ughhh hyung, at least put some pants on,” Jihoon stated. Minhyuk ignored him going down to the living room instead, hugging Yukwon from the back. “What party are we celebrating?”

 

“A party to celebrate before Yukwon died!” Zico beamed. “Hey, why are you so happy about me going to die?”

“It’s not liked you going to disappear in this earth; you just change into a ghost right? So we don’t need to be sad… LET’S PARTYYYY,” he yelled again.

“tchh… only if my soul were not accepted,” Yukwon scoffed. “I know, it wouldn’t,” Kyung grinned.

 

They really did a blast party. They had gone shopping, theme park, karaoke, swimming, barbeque and anything that pops up in their mind. They were at the backyard preparing a tent and collecting fire wood for later night campfire. Yukwon watch them from the inside smiling, his friend is hilarious… how come they think of throwing a party celebrating his last day as a human? Will he even die today? He had no choice but to do it. Silently, he left them alone, walking upstairs bringing a rope with him.

 

While busy preparing for the campfire tonight, “Ehrmmmm, one question, I haven’t see Yukwon hyung for half an hour already?” Jihoon asked making them stopped whatever they are doing.

 

“He probably inside the house,” Kyung shrugged. Jihoon went upstairs to search for him. “Yukwon hyung,” he called him as he opened his bedroom, he saw no one. He went to the bathroom knocking the door, “It’s me, Minhyuk.”

 

Shrugging he went to the last bedroom where he and Taeil sleep.

“AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” he screamed on top of his lungs, falling on his , startled. The other quickly run to him, “Shoot that must be hurt," Zico grimaced as soon as he entered the room. “No wonder I couldn’t find the rope.. He took it away,” Taeil complained. They should be crying instead of insulting Yukwon whose body still hanging in front of them. Minhyuk just stare at Yukwon body, well…. he allowed Yukwon to die at anyway but not the same way as him! It’s darn hurt!

 

“By the way, where is Yukwon hyung?” Jihoon asked. “Ohhmyyygahd what if…. What if…..”

“What if what, Kyung?” Zico smacked his head.

“What if his soul were accepted?” he looked at them in horror.

 

Minhyuk grew worry as his face turned paler than it should be. Same goes to the other as they start panicking, keep pacing around the room with some incoherent words. Who cares what they say anyway?

 

Neither did they know, Yukwon silently watching them from the corner, stifling his laugh. So, this is how its feel being invisible. He feel bad though especially seeing his boyfriend who in the verge of crying. Isn’t he cute?

 

"Okay now what are we going to do with his body?" Jaehyo asked playing around with Yukwon body, poking it. "Bury it," Yukwon answered out of nowhere. "KWONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They hugged him to death. "Okay guys give him a way for his boyfriend," Minhyuk pry them away from Yukwon, hugging him tight, “you scared the hell me out,” he whispered before kissing him lightly. Yukwon laughed, "Just wanna test you all out."

“Thanks, did I pass the test?” Zico asked him innocently. Yukwon threw him a death glare. "So guys, act panic called police that someone hang himself," Yukwon told them, hugging Minhyuk. "Easy said than done," Taeil rolled his eyes.

 

"We have to call your parents again and explained to the police, tell them that our friend died hanging himself and we have to make bloody shoot crying puffy eyes," Kyung explained. "I called the police already," Jihoon said smiling coming from the living room showing his last called with police.

 

Chaos of course as they needed to make their eyes bloody shoot puffy, even that, it was after some help from Minhyuk who throw sand to their eyes and cutting up an onion -Yukwon idea- for Zico and Kyung who said, "my eyes is too precious for sand," and making up a story how in the world this happening leaving the talk to Zico as they don’t want the other to screw it.

 

One week had passed after his dead.

Yukwon didn’t see his friend after that at all. The last called he got from them was during his burial event.

 

*ding dong*

"KWOONIE HYUNG WE CAME!!!!"

Yukwon quickly run to the front hugging them. "Miss us new ghosts?" Taeil wriggle his eyebrows. Yukwon laughed nodding his head. They went in talking loudly leaving Yukwon alone at the door watching them from the back. The atmospheres still the same; lively, nothing change. Minhyuk came to him hugging his waist,, "I love you," he said, "I love you too," Yukwon replied leaning in to kiss him. Yukwon knew one thing for sure that he made the right choice.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

The End…………..

 

Yehhaaaa~ I finished it………. Finally… The truth is, I cut down this story… Actually there were two more chapters –Two chapters about the arranged married- but…. I get bored writing this story as I continued editing it so I ended up cutting it out… well, not just because of that, it also because I don’t have time to write as I got tons of homework and assignments to do T-T

And I was devastated, I hurt my ankle again and I couldn’t dance for a week *snort* That’s my second time hurting my ankle in this year alone.. I was dancing to my old choreograph that I made five years ago,  I landed wrongly and it goes DA-BOOM… you know what I mean… -..- My only source to release my stress. Aigo~

 

 

Btw, thank you to my beautiful, wonderful, lovely subscribers for subscribing to this not-so-great story ^^ *hugs* Thank you *Bow*