Chapter 9 : The Date (??)

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

 Is this even called a date? >W<

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Let’s go somewhere," Yukwon beamed going upstairs taking his wallet. "Where is my phone?"

"Here!" Minhyuk took it out from his pocket. "You act as if that was your phone," he dragged Minhyuk outside to his car. "Used this? This moving thing?" Yukwon nodded getting in the car. Minhyuk stayed outside inspecting the door. Yukwon went out, "are you going or not?"

 

"How do you open this thing?" Minhyuk asked him innocently. Yukwon jaw dropped *Patient Yukwon, they don’t have car during that time* with load groaned he went to Minhyuk side teaching him to open it. "wow" *is that really amused him that much?* he went back inside.

 

*BANG!*

Minhyuk harshly closed back the door. "Yah! No need to close it that hard!" "oopsie sorry first time," Yukwon teach him to wear safety belt.

 

"Do you even know what this moving thing called?"

"I wouldn’t called it moving thing if I knew it," Yukwon let his head fall to the honk system. "wooooww Minhyuk touch it again" *honk honk honk honk*

"Stop that idiot," he slapped Minhyuk hand away. "It’s going to be long day," he muttered. "Just don’t touch this and this. I don’t want to end up accident," he point to the car gear and steering car.

 

"ohh and this moving thing was called car. C-A-R"

"Sound like cap," Yukwon face palmed himself.

 

On the way to Seoul Minhyuk keeps asking him everything he saw for the first time. He just liked a child. Yukwon swear if they ended up having accident, he going to blame Minhyuk for keeps asking him a question.

 

"Why do you stop?"

"See that! *point to traffic light* it showed red its means we had to stop."

"Why?"

"Because we have to make way for the other car to pass by, if its turn to green then we can move.. Like that!" Yukwon drive away.

 

Suddenly, a big truck passed by their car. "WOOOOOWWWW THAT CAR IS BIG," Minhyuk literally squash his face into the window looking at the truck till it gone. "That’s not a car. That’s truck!"

"Why truck? Isn’t it move? So it’s called car not truck"

"Because it’s a truck! That’s why it’s called a truck! T-R-U-C-K"

 

Arrived at the large convenience store, Yukwon had to help Minhyuk get out from the car who struggling to open the door.

 

"What is this? Where are we?"

"Its convenience store."

"What it’s that?" *fuhh think easily Yukwon, think easily, something he knew.. Ahhhh!*

"Liked back in the older day; market, where they sold every necessities thing."

"But our market doesn’t look like this"

"Its modern market.. Supermarket... Ararrggghhh whatever Minhyuk," he ruffle his hair in frustration.

"You going to show yourself or invisible?"

"I’m not going to show myself, people going to look at me weirdly with my pale face and this scar," he point to his neck.

"Okay.. Just stay closed to me and don’t talk to me! I may ended up talking to you and people will look at me like crazy people, just…. don’t talk at all, people will get scared as they heard voice coming out of nowhere .Hold the end of my shirts so I know you were there."

 

Minhyuk nodded holding onto the hem of Yukwon shirts. Yukwon took a trolley, "don’t ask," he said knowing Minhyuk going to ask him. Minhyuk pouted as they went in. "Magic doors," he amused at the automatic glass door, "hush!"

 

They went at food section. "Wow what kind of food all of these?"

"Food that something we need to stay alive," Yukwon muttered under his breath.

 

Yukwon was looking for olive oil while he told Minhyuk to wait near the trolley who scanning at the snack column, drooling.

 

When Yukwon went back to the trolley, his jaw dropped to see almost half of the trolley full of snacks, sweets, chocolate etc. "YAHH! STOP PUTTING EVERYTHING IN THE TROLLEY," he keep pointing at where Minhyuk was standing, who unfortunately just smirking at him as if Yukwon was crazy, knowing what he just done, he looked around to see everyone looking at him as if he really was crazy. Yukwon bowed many times to them. "I.. I’m just talking to myself.. Yeah myself," he rubbed the back of his neck shyly. Those earn him people running away from there.

 

Sighing he turned to see Minhyuk who now trying to put more chocolate in the trolley. “Stop that and hold onto my shirts or I will leave you here alone.”

"What? They just looked delicious," Minhyuk told him innocently, holding onto his shirts. "Lucky it was 50% discount today," Yukwon shook his head. Nevertheless he still put some of it back to the shelves.

 

"Ah! Let’s watch movie!" Yukwon put all the groceries inside the car.

"What is movie?"

"Film? I think you use that word."

"I heard it before….. maybe, I think I did heard it or maybe not?"

Yukwon ignored him, "I think there is cinema around here," he pushed Minhyuk inside the car driving to nearby cinema.

"You need to show up yourself."

"No! I’m not ready yet"

"Nuh-uh you have to."

 

Yukwon put some baby powder on Minhyuk face -that he emergency bought just now- making him looked presentable and scarf on his neck. He gulped at his own creation. Minhyuk looked darn flawless and not to mention handsome with that freaking dimples that never fail to make him unconsciously drooling. He buy two sets of popcorn and Pepsi with some glare at girls who tried to hit Minhyuk and went to the cinema, they were watching breaking dawn part 2 today.

 

Munhyuk sat at very far end to the wall while Yukwon sat next to him. When the movie start Minhyuk couldn’t stop opening his mouth. “The screen in big~" he exclaimed. Yukwon ignored him too lazy to explain. "Just shut your mouth and watch that," he stuffed a mouthful of popcorn into Minhyuk mouth giggling at Minhyuk who coughing nonstop.

 

As kissing scene appear Yukwon laughed silently at Minhyuk. His jaw dropped, eyes widen in surprised, popcorn doesn’t even get to enter his mouth. Yukwon pushed his jaw upward, close it.

 

"What are they doing?

“That’s kissing, another way of pleasuring each other. To show that they love each other," Minhyuk nodded. Minhyuk didn’t asked Yukwon anything after that paying his full attention watching the movie especially during the scene and kissing scene. *Ohmaygahd I’m exposing him too much* Yukwon face palmed himself.

 

The end of the movies was a disaster at least what Yukwon thought, Minhyuk badly want to pee but he doesn’t know how to use it. He keeps whining saying, "It doesn’t look the same as in the house." Guess what? Yukwon had to enter the toilet with him too praying that no one using toilet or they would think ahem ahem, of course, Yukwon facing the door. [Ahh don’t be dirty minded readers hahaha]

 

Yukwon teach him how to use it. "Where are we going next?" Minhyuk asked as they went out with two large portion of popcorn in Minhyuk hand. He said it’s delicious. "To my home, packing some of my clothes after that we go home because I can’t stand you keep asking me a question."

 

Minhyuk looked up. "Your house is tall."

"Not all my house"

"Huh?"

"No, no, I don’t want to explain." *I swear I’m getting headache*

 

He went to the escalator waiting for it. "This is elevator. We used this to go up" "You not going to use stairs?" he point towards the emergency stairs. "That.. Will take a long time, this is the faster way."

“Why this modern world so weird?”

“We are not. You are weird,” Yukwon grumble.

 

They went in, Yukwon pushed 7. "It’s the floor where I live," he said not letting Minhyuk ask anything. This my house he unlocked it going in. "nah~ it’s not as big as my house," Minhyuk said as he entered the house. "At least my one is modern than you," Yukwon can’t believed he started to look liked Minhyuk, so childish.

 

"Stay there while I pack my clothes," he went to his room. Minhyuk sat at the couch, playing with the remote control at the end, he managed to open it.

 

"News at 5pm."

*Huh? How did he open it?* Yukwon thought continue packing his clothes.

 

"Barack Obama was selected as the pre--"

"hwo jom naejima hajima jebal geureojima--"

"Kya-! Poro--'

"Tornada was found--"

"And I’m a cake bos---"

"It as soon heard wil---'

"Pororo where is pet---"

"Myeot beonul malhaeya neon nae maemul alkka---"

 

"YAHHH LEE MINHYUK YOU GOING TO RUIN MY TV!!" he took the remote control closing the TV. "Let’s go home. I finish already." The rest of the journey went well. Why? Because that darn Lee Minhyuk sleeping throughout the journey, Yukwon can drove in peace now.

 

Arrived he lightly shook his body. "Wake up we arrived already"

They bring all the stuff they bought placing it on the kitchen before flopping to the bed, tired. Yukwon told Minhyuk to take a shower Minhyuk ignore him snuggling more to the blanket saying, "Ghosts didn’t take a shower."

 

"Yea yea.. I know you goes shower. Don’t make any excuses," he sternly said, both hand on his hips. *Ohmygahd I’m beginning to sound liked my mother*

"aishh you can go first."

"Okay but please, don’t enter the bathroom when I’m using it. I know you can go through the wall," Minhyuk laughed, "I wouldn’t do that Yukwon."

 

Yukwon was in the middle of slipping of his shirts "Boo!" Minhyuk said near his ears.

"ARRRGGHHHH," he fell to the floor. "I hate you," he groaned rubbing his .

"I’m just joking. Bye~" Minhyuk went out laughing.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Teaser ::

>> Yukwon widened his eyes cursing at his feet for not running away to his room locking the door instead just standing in front of the door. His eyes glue to the sharp knife and the very big tent forming under the pant, praying for Minhyuk to be here next to him.

 

>>Minhyuk leaned away blushing, Yukwon couldn’t help blushing too. Their face just a mere away from each other. One move from one of them -which looked liked Yukwon will be the one who initiated it- they will kiss again.