Chapter 16 : School time

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

Yukwon: Wow~ Double update today. Are you sick or what?

Me: Why you always praying for me to get sick? –‘

Yukwon: Because you always my date with MInhyuk.

Me: I did not… when did I do that?

Yukwon: In my dream ^^

Me: What the…… --‘

Minhyuk: *sigh* Kwonnie, you needed a rest *Carried Yukwon to their bedroom*

Me: Double update today because I finish my assignment already ^^

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Day by week past.. Tomorrow will be the ended of the school term. They will start schooling tomorrow. Yukwon just arrived in his apartment lying on his bed. He missed this bed, letting his body engulfed with the warm of his one-piece blanket, closing his eyes. Feeling a weight on his body and lips all over his face, Yukwon smile opening his eyes to find Minhyuk showering his face with kisses.

 

Yukwon bought Minhyuk along. He wanted Minhyuk to learn more about this modern world or to be honest he just couldn’t live without Minhyuk by his side as he getting used to it already. It took him exactly 6 to the 2 hours to beg Minhyuk to come out from the house with promised they will go back there every weekend.

 

"It’s been long time since I came to school," Minhyuk said moving away from Yukwon sitting himself at the headboard, back resting on the headboard. Yukwon looked at him sitting himself between Minhyuk legs resting his back on Minhyuk chest. Minhyuk hands immediately find where he should be, Yukwon waist.

 

"You will come tomorrow with me to school."

"Am I allowed?"

"What the used of you being invisible?" Yukwon rolled his eyes. "owh... I totally forget that since I keep showing myself right now."

"Huh? You liar!" Yukwon kissed his chin, "Hey! I’m saying the truth!"

"Liked making yourself invisible when I’m taking my shower? Secretly watching me last night? You ert."

"Yah! I did not!" Minhyuk tried to defend himself cheeks redden.

"I hope liked that too but too bad it’s the truth. Gosh.. Hyuk.. You were too obvious!" Yukwon laughed, "I can hear you groaning when I slipped off my shirts and pant," Yukwon looked to see Minhyuk become redder.

 

Minhyuk buried his head in Yukwon shoulder too embarrassed to say anything. Yukwon laughed at his boyfriend behavior. Minhyuk mumble something about ually something something, Yukwon asked him again. "That’s because we haven’t had for a week. You made me ual frustrated, my dear sneaky darling."

 

Yukwon grinned, "Should w----" not even get to finish he already found himself under Minhyuk .

 

*school start*

 

At parking lot.

Yukwon told Minhyuk to keep holding his hand and never leave his side. Minhyuk nodded intertwining their fingers tightly. Yukwon smile adjusting his back pack making it loose a little.

 

"Yooo!!! My man!" Kyung greeted him. He greeted him back. "Where is the other?"

"You know as usual at basketball court killing the time before class start."

 

As they going there, students -as usual- flirts at them two. Kyung being greasy one wink at them, smiling his gummy smile. "You will be dead when Zico saw that," Yukwon smirked. Kyung glared at him. Girls also do the same as Kyung, trying to hold onto Yukwon hand. Yukwon pry them away in annoyed, he always hated it since he entered this college. Blame Zico for being famous troublemaker, dragging them along into his kingka life.

 

Minhyuk gripped on his right hand tightened in jealousy. Yukwon just smile at Minhyuk. Somehow the girls just couldn’t understand why they feel like they were being stared as they went near Yukwon, on his right side, it feels liked someone was there. They just shrugged him off.

 

"Kwonnie hyung," Jihoon waved at him as they entered the basketball court. Kyung run his way next to Zico earning a kiss on his cheek. Yukwon smile glowing knowing his entire friend there plus his boyfriend. "My my.. Why are you glowing when you are leaving Minhyuk there? I thought I would see some blood shoot puffy eyes today," Taeil .

 

Yukwon scoffed. Zico eyed him before his eyes landed on Yukwon hand as if he were holding hand with someone. Zico smirked, "Don’t tell me Miinhyuk hyung were actually next to you. Holding hands," at that statement Minhyuk quickly show himself sitting at the bench, "ohh gosh. I thought you wouldn’t know that. I can’t hold my breathed much longer nowadays," he took a deep breathed.

 

"Minhyuk hyung!!" Jihoon and Jaehyo tackle him into a hug. "Okay okay back away from my boy," Yukwon pry them away from Minhyuk sitting himself next to Minhhuk. "My precious eyes," Zico feel proud. "I saw it too Kyung," Minhyuk smirked at Kyung hand went to Yukwon waist. "YAH HYUNG!" "What?" Zico asked. "Nothing…."

 

Zico shrugged, "mahn~ it must be hard for you to convince him to left his house."

"Don’t even ask," Yukwon slum his head on Minhyuk shoulder. Minhyuk brushed his hair out of Yukwon eyes. "Great….. I can introduce you to my friend," Jihoon exclaimed. "NO!!” All of them yelled. "Sorry~"

 

"This is supposed to be secret. He wouldn’t show himself. I just want to bring him to school not showing himself," Yukwon told him sternly. "nae hyung," Jihoon nodded his head. "By the way, just tell us that you can’t let Minhyuk off your side," they laughed. Yukwon blushed pouting. “Okay stopped it. Let’s go before the bell ring," Taeil told them.

 

Jihoon ran towards Minhyuk to hug him but Minhyuk made himself invisible. "Where did he go?"

"No your hug killing me Jihoon," Minhyuk whined. The other laughed. "Come baby," Yukwon extended his hands for Minhyuk to hold. Minhyuk went to Yukwon intertwined his finger. "Don’t leave me at all. Make sure you knock on my shoulder or whatever it is so I know you were next to me."

"Yes sir~"

 

"Gotcha," Jihoon hugged him from behind however he hugged Minhyuk neck instead making him choke for air. “I feel liked hugging an air,” Jihoon exclaimed in amusement.

"Yah Jihoon let go," Yukwon smack his head. "Hyung, Zico, I and Yukwon were at the same class. Jaehyo and Taeil hyung one class while Jihoon is the lonely one," Kyung started.

 

Arrived at the class, almost all of the tables already been accompanied except at the very back, just perfect for them. Yukwon took a table next to window while Minhyuk took the extra table behind him liked what Yukwon told him. Kyung sat next to Yukwon with Zico next to Minhyuk.

 

Half an hour past, Minhyuk doesn’t even tap his shoulder. He looked back at Zico mouthing is he there. Zico flail his arm around the chair wanting to feel Minhyuk instead he got an air. "He is not here," Yukwon bite his lips in worries. Minhyuk saw this. He just walking around the classroom looking at all the posters on the wall. Going to Yukwon, he hugged his shoulder from the back before whispering in Yukwon ears, "I’m just looking at the posters, my love~" he kissed his cheek before going back to Yukwon ears his earlobe. Yukwon blush.

 

"Yah no dirty thing at class please!" Kyung grumble as he saw Yukwon trying his best not to moan, biting his lips. Zico snickered, holding his laugh when he heard Minhyuk groaned in frustration before he went to sit back.

 

Nothing much happened, well…. Maybe yes for Zico. There is darn Lee Minhyuk who kept bothering him when he doing his work, poking him around, ended up Zico getting mad and yelled at Minhyuk telling him to stop.

 

Well, of course no one saw Minhyuk, so, it didn’t stopped the most annoying teacher in the school thinking it was for her and Zico ended up having a week worth homework to be send tomorrow. “Aishhh Zico, stop whining. I will help you on my free period later,” Yukwon offered as he annoyed at Zico whining about his boyfriend, Minhyuk just sat there eating his lunch.

 

Its lunch time, they went to the court with their lunch eating there. "owhh long time no see," they all looked back to see Jeongho the school bully. Yukwon looked beside him to see Minhyuk invisible himself holding onto his hand.

 

"What do you want Jeongho?" Zico asked with murderous voice, they always don’t like him for long time already. He always searches for trouble with them, liked breaking school thing and blame it on them. He went standing behind Yukwon. "Was this sit occupied?" he point to where Minhyuk sat. "Yes," Yukwon gritted. "Really? But I didn’t see anyone here," he raised his eyebrow, smirking.

 

"Please Jeongho, if you want to annoy us you better go away before something happened to you," Jaehyo warned him. It’s the truth anyway. It’s Minhyuk we talking about, no mercy.

"No, I don’t want to annoy you. I just want to meet my Kwonnie that i hadn’t been seen last term. How did your ghost trip go my Kwonnie?~" Minhyuk eyes widen gripping onto Yukwon hand tightly. Yukwon glared at him. "Stop that!"

"Why would i?" he sat behind Yukwon, hugging his waist that earned him flying across the courts by Minhyuk.

 

The other just looked at him with I-warned-you looked continue eating liked nothing had happened. "We warn you already don’t we?" Taeil told him before eating his lunch. This scene so enjoyable.

 

"What was that?" Jeongho grunted standing up. His back hurt from hitting the wall. Minhyuk scratch him leaving a deep scratch on his fore arms, "shoot that’s hurt!" Yukwon giggle. Jeongho screamed in pain before going away from there.

 

Minhyuk went back there. "Who is that damn boy? Why did he called Yukwon my Kwonnie?"

"He liked Yukwon hyung," Jihoon bluntly answered before he realized what he just said as he stopped eating to see Minhyuk eyes darken.

 

"My heart already got you ^^" Yukwon simple reply showing his eye smile. "If I did like him too I would be with him already but see, here I am, with you," he intertwined their fingers, kissing his lips. "Okay.. Please no lovey dovey please," Jaehyo rolled his eyes, “and you too,” he point to Zikyung who immediately broke their kiss.

 

“I can’t believe I’m surrounded by this people,” he face palmed. “Then, go do it with Naeun noona,” Jihoon wriggle his eyebrow.”

 

 

Teaser::   “I miss you too. Muahh," Minhyuk gave a big smooch at the phone speaker phone. Zico widen his eyes in disgusted. Why? That was his phone for good sake. "Kyung.. I need to buy new phone," he gripped onto Kyung hand hard with a dramatic look eyeing his phone.

Minhyuk gave his phone back. Zico grimaced, wiping his phone with wet tissue, sanitizer, and dry tissue back. "I’m not gonna let you take a phone call again, buy it yourself."

 

 

I think it’s time for Block B member to help Yukwon teaching Minhyuk, right?