Chapter 3

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

 

Ohh yeshh.. I didn't describe what  type of ghost Minhyuk is. My Minhyuk is different. He was a special type of ghosts nyahahaha XD he eat, drink, sleep.. The only things that made him different is that, he can be invinsible whenever time he wants, his super strong power and.... what else?? More to be reveal.

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Yukwon wake to find his phone nowhere near him. He groaned as he knew Minhyuk took it away. He could hear the sound of a car from the living room. He ruffled his hair going downstairs.

 

"You should ask for permission if you want to borrow my phone," he took his phone. Minhyuk took it back. Yukwon took it back. Angry, Minhyuk scratch his arms, visible four lines can be seen. Yukwon cry in pain. It’s hurt. Minhyuk smirked, "Its start."

 

Yukwon heard it, "so you just try to act friendly for one day," tears in his eyes from the pain, "no matter what you do. I’m not going to get out from this house," he smirked. That earned him a hard slap on his cheek, shivering when he feel Minhyuk fingers on his throat nail deepen onto it. *hmmmm... No. Not now* he dragged his nail to the back of Yukwon neck before disappearing to somewhere.

 

Yukwon clutched his cheek. Never once he was being slap, plus from a ghost! He gave antiseptics on his arm, crying. The burn really hurt. Minhyuk just chuckle seeing Yukwon tears. *What else should I do?*

 

While Yukwon took a bandage from his bag to bandage it around his arms, Minhyuk took it away. Yukwon pleads to give it back to him. After satisfied playing with it he threw it exactly on Yukwon face. He laughed. "I told you to get out from here."

 

"No!' Yukwon firmly said eyes looking everywhere hoping for Minhyuk to show up. "Okay then.. Expect for the worse," eerie feeling gone from him. He cursed. He has got few scratches from before but he never felt this kind of pain. Minhyuk scratch liked how he wanted to, he doesn’t felt scared at all, he scratch it deep.

 

His stomach grumbles he need to eat something but he knew Minhyuk will bother him when he was cooking so he decided to go to the halmeoni house.

 

Minhyuk smirked.. “See! My job is easy. He has gone already with that moving thing.”

 

 

"Annyeong halmeoni," halmeoni greet him happily before her face fell seeing Yukwon swollen cheek and bandage arm. She sighed letting Yukwon sat next to harabuchi while she prepared something for him to eat.

 

"So you know now why he is dangerous? He is different, right?" harabuchi said eyes not leaving the screen. "He is.. Smart too.. He is that so friendly with me and the next day he got angry with me because I want my phone back."

"He just interested in it. He never saw that thing.. That’s why. I guess he just want to play with you. He may get bored after being alone for few years already and decided to play with you instead of killing you right away."

"I know that. He already told me few times to get out from the house. When is he live? What era?"

"During the industrialization"

"Isn’t he supposed to know what car is or telephone?"

"No.. Our village is very in deep remote area. During that time.. Our mode of transportation only by bicycle or walking. In fact only about 9 people using bicycle? Even communication also limited."

“And I never thought there will be internet connection here.”

 

“They just installed it few days ago,” halmeoni came with a kimchi fried rice. He thanks her. "Halmeoni, do you know any florist shop here?"

"There is no florist here. There is one at suburbs, only half an hour from here. Why?"

 

"Ohh.. I should be going after this. Garden next to the house needs to be fixed."

"Will Minhyuk let you? No one even dare to touch the garden. The flower was his mother favorite one. I had tried replaced it once with the same flower, he gone mad."

 

"Really? No.. I’m still gonna buy it. He needed to know the way he care is wrong."

“Gonna? What kind of word is that?” both harabuchi and halmeoni asked him. Yukwon face palmed, “I mean ‘going to’” they made an ‘O’ sound.

"Halmeoni.. Thanks for the food," he bit farewell before going to the suburbs. He bought flower, soil, vase, everything and the same flower as what Minhyuk mother liked.

 

Minhyuk staring out the window, he felt bored. He shouldn’t have escalated Yukwon that early. He saw car moving towards the house. It’s Yukwon!

 

"tchh he won’t give is he? Hmm.. Let’s see if you can stay longer," he scoffed.

 

Yukwon carried all the things towards the garden. He felt the eerie. Minhyuk is there. "Sorry if you thought I’m going. No there is no way I go until I got what I want."

 

Minhyuk ignored him looking inside the car. He saw the flower, he grew furious. "Don’t change it!" he growled. Yukwon froze gulping. He knew Minhyuk was mad at him, still he took out the flowers from his car putting it beside the garden.

 

"DON’T," Minhyuk growled near his ears. He felt Minhyuk nail digging in his throat. Yukwon closed his eyes. "Don’t," he whimpered. "I WON’T"

 

"Do you think your mother will be happy that her flower died like that?" Yukwon spat.

"What do you mean by that? Of course she will be happy seeing her flowers still there," he growled nail digging more onto Yukwon throat.

 

"Her favorite flower that looked liked her. Die! It’s like you are teasing her!" with that Minhyuk took his nail away. Yukwon coughed.

 

"Minhyuk.. Don’t be upset with yourself. You are not wrong. You are right that you want to keep it but it’s just in a wrong way. Your mom will be happy if her garden becomes beautiful liked it usually do. Not a gloomy garden which is not lively at all," he got no answered. Few minutes of silent and cursing to himself because his feet wouldn’t dare to move away from the garden, he got surprised when he saw Minhyuk helping him carrying the rest of the flowers from the car. He smiles before helping him.

 

Minhyuk help Yukwon replacing the dead flower with occasionally groaned can be heard as Yukwon will accidentally step on his hand, feet, knock him with a shovel. Minhyuk will claw his arms lightly as revenge.

 

"Please... Show yourself if you want to work with me.. So frustrating," Yukwon whined continuing his worked asking Minhyuk for a bag of soil. Minhyuk put it beside him. Yukwon gulped. He saw not one, not three but a pair of legs wearing branded shoes standing next to him.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

They got wi-fi here... YAY!!!! But but but it is so slow. It took me 10 minutes just to login here. Don't even start updating this story -,,-  The funny thing was it is super damn fast using my phone but so slow using my laptop..