Chapter 5

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

 I totally forget about this... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ULZZANG JAEHYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to forget abut your birthday.. 

 

Sooooo, double update because...... I'm just boring..

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Morning, Yukwon heard sounds of a car honking nonstop, slowly opening his eyes with a loud groan ready to curse whoever disturb his sleeping beauty as he went toward the window, rubbing his eyes several times before realization hit him. It was his friend!!!

 

Running towards the door, going outside, first thing he does was hugging Taeil the nearest out of them. Taeil hug him back. That’s when Yukwon groaned in pain as he realized he still hadn’t clean his back. Pulling away, Taeil looked at his arm. There’s some blood on it. He widen his eyes, turning Yukwon around, gasping loudly at what he saw earning a look from the other.

 

That’s when Zico burst, "Okay! That’s it! You are not going to stay here anymore. You will comeback with us. RIGHT NOW!" Kyung nodded taking his hand dragging Yukwon to the car. Yukwon took his hand away. "No, I’m not going to leave. I’m still going to stay here until I knew the truth!"

 

"THE TRUTH? THIS IS NOT ABOUT KNOWING THE TRUTH!!! YOU COULD HAVE DIED YOU IDIOT!! HE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU IN NO TIME.. SEE! WTF WITH THE SCARS ON YOUR THROAT.. YUKWON!! HE GOING TO KILL YOU SLOWLY AND WE NOT GOING TO LET THAT THING DO THAT TO YOU," Jaehyo hollered at him.

 

"That thing had a name. His name was Minhyuk," Yukwon glared at him. Jihoon try to convince him, "no hyung, you still going back with us.. You saw it yourself that he trying to ki---"

 

"HE DID NOT!!! I’M THE ONE WHO MADE HIM DO THIS TO ME. I’M THE ONE WHO MADE HIM ANGRY---"

 

"STILL HE WILL KILL YOU YUKWON! HE WILL AND SURELY WILL.. AND WE WILL NOT GOING TO LET HIM DID THAT!! END OF DISCUSSION," Kyung counter back.

 

"NOO I’M NOT LEAVING!! EVEN IF I DIE HERE AT LEAST HE WILL TELL ME THE TRUTH!!"

 

"OHH PLEASE WHAT TRUTH? WHY HE BECAME GHOST? YOU STILL NOT GOING TO GET THAT!! THAT IDIOT SUFFOSCATING GHOST, YOU WOULDN’T GET ANYTHING," Zico replied.

 

Hearing that, Minhyuk ran towards Zico while sliding his nail on the back of his neck. "ARRRGHHH," Zico groaned in pain touching the back of his neck. It’s bleeding. "Zico-ya!" Kyung went to him. Minhyuk slapped Kyung. Jihoon and Yukwon looked everywhere looking for Minhyuk.

 

Falling leaves blowing everywhere as cold wind blowing dashingly, now they could feel the eerie dangerous feeling surround them, making them shivered. They went silent as they watched the leaves blowing everywhere. Taeil and Jaehyo went to trembling Jihoon trying to calm him down but that just earned them being thrown further away from Jihoon, Taeil almost crash on the tree.

 

Jihoon left alone standing in the middle. They could tell footsteps slowly walking towards Jihoon from the sounds of jingling leaves. Jihoon were sweating and trembling in fear.

 

"Don’t you ever hurt Jihoon," Zico growled.

"You made him mad Zico," Yukwon said.

"Tell him to stop you idiot."

"I can’t do that," his eyes still eyeing around Jihoon hoping for Minhyuk to show up, he got none..

 

He grabbed both Jihoon cheek harshly with one of his hand while the other one choking his neck causing Jihoon to be lift up from the ground."Stop it! I was the one who said that to you not Jihoon," Zico yelled. Minhyuk smirked. He let Jihoon go. Jaehyo and Taeil went to Jihoon quickly who coughing nonstop.

 

Footsteps walking slowly towards Zico. Zico trembling in fear, Kyung hold onto his hands intertwined their fingers, "tch lovely," he scoffed. Zico pushed Kyung behind his back. "Don’t worry I’m not going to do something to him.”

 

"Minhyuk, stop it!!"

"In your mind, Yukwon"

 

He brought his hand and clawed Zico cheek. "MINHYUK STOP!! I WILL GO! I WILL GO FROM HERE! LET GO OF THEM! PLEASE!!" Yukwon begged as tears forming on his eyes. He hurt his friends.

 

In a moment Yukwon went towards Yukwon his nail deepening on Yukwon throat. "Really?" he whispered in Yukwon ears. He nodded, "but not today.. Tomorrow, I promise you."

 

"Why must it be tomorrow? you could go now with your friend," Minhyuk deepening his nail. "I wouldn’t bother you Minhyuk. Really.. It will be tomorrow. Just let my friend go now."

 

"Wow, power of friend," he nuzzle his nose in Yukwon cheek. Yukwon froze. Screw that! He should be scared when Minhyuk did that but no! He.. He.. He likes it. It feels just perfect. His breathe hitched when Minhyuk flicked his forehead as Minhyuk chuckle which only can be heard by Yukwon. He was having fun teasing Yukwon while Yukwon is stunned. It’s sound so beautiful.

 

"If they didn’t go by now... Let’s see.. What should I do to him?" referring to Zico taking away his nail away, looking towards the other who staring at Yukwon curious at what Minhyuk did to him as Yukwon doesn’t looked comfortable at all.. "Kill him? But how? Should I used my shovel, or rope. Nah…. knife? Scratch him? Choke him to death or mayb---"

 

"Guys, please just go. I will be back tomorrow. I promise you. Just go. Get out from here. You worsen the situation," Yukwon begged them. "You really are going home tomorrow right?"

 

He nodded, "If I didn’t see you until 12 midnight tomorrow you will be dead by me not by him," Zico spatted making him cringed. "At least let me clean the scar on your back," Taeil offered.

 

"I will do it by myself."

"No.. You can’t do that. You don’t even reach it."

"Hyung please," Yukwon begged, hand clasped together. I don’t want any of you to be hurt."

 

They went home just like that without saying anything to Yukwon anymore, disappointed at him. "I hope he will die there," Jaehyo said in angry tone. "You alright, Kyung," Zico caressed Kyung swollen cheek making him flinched. "Sorry."

 

As he saw the car getting further away from his sight he turned, "what the was that Minhyuk? How could you do that to my friend," he looked at Minhyuk who standing at the stand playing with a wood as a drum stick on the gate.

 

"He insult me first.."

"Childish," Yukwon muttered under his breath.

 

Yukwon went to shower with a groan. Its hurt.. It’s really hurt, don’t even start when he putting the anticipates, having a hard time doing that. At the end he gave up, laying on his stomach on the bed.. Ahhh he really hated laying like this. He wanted to lay on his back.

 

He went downstairs seeing Minhyuk sitting on the couch playing with his phone.

 

"Give it back to me," he sat next to Minhyuk. Minhyuk shrugged his shoulder continue playing with the car games that he come to addict too much. Yukwon regret teaching him that.

 

Yukwon gulped looking at Minhyuk from the corner of his eyes. "Mi... Minhyuk.. Why.. What the reasons behind your deat--" not even get to ask, he was pinned on the couch with Minhyuk on top choking him. "I told you never asked that," he growled eyes looking at him daringly. "No.. Let.. N--no please.. Le.. Let me go," Yukwon flailed trying to push Minhyuk hand away. Minhyuk just too strong, his face turned blue.

 

Minhyuk eyes widen. Suddenly that scene flashing in his eyes.. Seeing Yukwon he remembered that scene back. The scene that he don’t want to remember more. That he want to forget.

 

He looked at Yukwon who shaking his hand away. Trying to pry it away.. Begging for Minhyuk to let him go. He was crying. Minhyuk shook his head disappearing into the night. Yukwon cough hard.. He needed whole tons of oxygen tank. ! He shouldn’t play with ghost, they are ing strong.

 

He heard a door bang. He knew its Minhyuk but he doesn’t know why Minhyuk stopped. Why Minhyuk didn’t continue killing him liked what he had wanted. The last glimpsed of Minhyuk face was full of fears. His face start sweating, fears all over his face, he can saw tears on his eyes. Just what happened to Minhyuk before he killed himself?

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

Teaser :

 

"Minhyuk!!" Yukwon bang the door hoping for Minhyuk to open it. "Please!" he bang again more stronger this time. He heard crush here and there. He goes more furious. "YAH LEE MINHYUK OPEN THIS FREAKING UGLY DAMN DOOR, YOU IDIOT!!" more crash.