Chapter 4

Our Journey Of Love

 

 

 

While my family went away shopping leaving me in the hotel alone, I took this chance update-ing this story.. I dont like shopping actually. I'm not a shopperholic nyahahaha :D

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

"Please... Show yourself if you want to work with me.. So frustrating," Yukwon whined continuing his worked asking Minhyuk for a bag of soil. Minhyuk put it beside him. Yukwon gulped. He saw not one, not three but a pair of legs wearing branded shoes standing next to him.

 

*Couldn’t be…… he show himself up* Minhyuk smirked. He knew what Yukwon was thinking. Slowly and slowly Yukwon looked up seeing Minhyuk smirking. "ARRGGHHH," he jumped in surprised falling on his .

 

He stared at Minhyuk for a very long time. There is nothing different from him. He just the same as human being with his young handsome looking faced. What made him different is just his pale face and a line on his neck which he assumed scar from the rope and a very very new clothes and shoes that he looked darn familiar. Isn’t that his clothes? He expected for Minhyuk wearing some kind of old fashion clothes. That’s explained why his clothes gone out of nowhere.

 

"What? Never saw a ghost before?" Minhyuk smirked. Yukwon nodded, his body trembling in fear. As much as he looked like a normal person it just scary having to see “Ghost”.

 

"Hello?" Yukwon awkwardly greet him *cricket cricket*. Minhyuk rolled his eyes, "is that my clothes?" Minhyuk nodded. Now its Yukwon turned to roll his eyes. "You going to do it or not?" Minhyuk asked him not able to look at Yukwon who had been staring at him non-stop. Yukwon quickly gained his balance; continue his worked occasionally glancing at Minhyuk. He is not that pale like he had seen on twilight. With second glance he just liked a human. Minhyuk was sweating flush, just liked him,.

 

"Make me a cold tea?"

"Eeyh?"

"Did you heard me or not?"

"You drink? Ghosts drink?"

"You see me eating that day. Do you have to ask me again?"

 

While Minhyuk drinking on the couch Yukwon sat next to him, still amused.  "I heard from people you hang yourself because you can’t live without your mother," Minhyuk shrugged. "But from my based on opinion. It’s not like that. There must be other reasons why you did that."

 

With that Minhyuk stopped drinking, head looked down as his breathed uneven. The lights went blinking, window open and closed, as cold wind blowing inside the house.

 

Yukwon noticed at the sudden changes but decided to ignore it even fear slowly crawling all over his body. "If you don’t mind, you can share with me." Minhyuk burst. His head snapped at Yukwon, directly stared at him as if he supposed to be kill. His face grew a bit red from angry, his eyes slanted up.

 

"SHARE? SHARE? DID YOU JUST SAID SHARE," he pushed Yukwon towards the wall choking Yukwon neck with one of his hand while his other arms when under Yukwon shirts on the back of his shoulder, deepening his nail. Yukwon was out of breathes trying to push his arms that choking him away first, even though his back was in pain due to Minhyuk nail. He swore he could feel blood flowing from his shoulder to his hips.

 

"nghhhh minhy.....uk..let me--" Minhyuk tighten his grip more onto his neck. Yukwon is now fighting for dear life hoping not to die for now. He needed to live. He needed air in his lungs.. His face turn blueish green due to lack of oxygen.. The fact that Minhyuk lifted him from the floor didn’t help at all.

 

Surprisingly, Minhyuk let him go but that didn’t stopped him from clawing Yukwon left shoulder to his right hips leaving a bloody four big deep line making Yukwon scream in pain. It’s burning. He can feel the burn. He fell to the floor with face first. It’s hurt. He coughed trying to gain oxygen as much as he could. Crying hard looking around to see Minhyuk had disappeared.

 

Minhyuk went to walk in the forest. What’s happening to him? Why did he felt so guilty after doing that to Yukwon? He never felt guilty while doing that to someone even when he killing someone. No! He never felt guilty at all. Unconsciously he let a tears drop asking why over and over again.

 

Its night, Minhyuk went back to home. He contemplated whether he should look at Yukwon or not. He sighed. His heart sank seeing Yukwon laying on the bed, his back facing up still cover in blood. Looked liked Yukwon hasn’t cleaned it up yet. He saw Yukwon face bloated puffy red due to crying. He slowly lifted up Yukwon shirts to see large line still bleeding. Yukwon winced in pain as he lifted it up. The more he lifted, the more Yukwon wince in pain causing him to give up. He saw Yukwon blanket on the floor, he took it placing it near Yukwon which he quickly snuggle more into it.

 

Minhyuk smile at how cute Yukwon with that blanket. He knew Yukwon always sleep with it, Yukwon told it to himself that he couldn’t sleep with it. Last night itself, Yukwon was crying loudly in his sleep causing Minhyuk to ‘unwillingly’ going to his room.

 

Flashback~

 

Minhyuk couldn’t sleep because that weird kid Yukwon was crying loudly. Unwillingly he went there to see Yukwon crying sitting on the edge of his bed. Minhyuk asked him ‘why’, Yukwon answered his blanket gone. Minhyuk looked at him with are you serious look.

 

“That blanket that you said you had special relationships with for 20 years already?” Minhyuk asked in mocked tone. Yukwon glared at him, “search for me” he sobbed wiping his tears away. “Why would I?” he counter back, that earned him a hard kick on his shin by Yukwon freak leg. He groaned, rubbing his shin while rolling on the floor in pain. Yukwon don’t even look amused or guilty at pain Minhyuk, staring at him with his poker face. “Search my kitty for me,” he started to tear up again.

 

With a hard time standing he went to search for it seeing Yukwon wouldn’t stop crying at all and he needed his good damn sleep. He searched around the room to find the blanket just fall down from the bed on the other side. Minhyuk threw the blanket at Yukwon before having his sleeping beauty.

 

End of flashback~

 

 Walking away from there he e stopped when Yukwon, said "I’m sorry hyuk" he assumed he was dreaming. Minhyuk couldn’t help but feel guiltier.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Guys, I seriously had no idea about this 21/12 thingy until my friends talking about it this morning LOL XDD