Cho Younghwan

A Prince's Angel

Donghae POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The run to Hyukkie's house was a bit hectic. Junsu continuously kept tripping, nearly dropping Sungmin a couple of times. When we got there, Hyukjae didn't put me down. Everyone else had seperated; but Hyukkie kept holding me. Sungmin, G Dragon, and Heechul kept laughing at me. TOP, Junsu, Yunho, and Siwon just ignored it. "Hyukkie~ Please put me down."

 

"Nope. You're too cute." If it's going to be that way, then I'll use my weapon no one can resist. Especially not Hyukjae. I pout at him, widening my eyes and clutching onto his neck. "Pweeez~ Put me down Hyukkie. "I weawwy want to walk."

 

"Hyukjae. You know you can't resist the cuteness." TOP says with a smirk. Hyukjae groans and gently puts me down. I peck his cheek, then hold onto his arm. No one can say no to me. Sungmin starts jumping up and down. "Come on guys, I want you to meet Hyuk's dad. He's the best guy ever, I swear." 

 

"You're only saying that because he loves you more than he loves me." Hyukjae scoffs. He pulls my hand into the house, everyone following behind. OMO! Such a nice house. It really does look like a mansion. The living room was huge enough for all of us and more. Honestly, I was a bit jealous because my house was smaller. Maybe because his father owned basically all of the schools containing super naturals and he's also the principal of our school. His wife is also a model. She's absolutely gorgeous. Now that I see it, Hyukkie kind of looks like her a bit. It's definitely the eyes. 

 

"..hae. Baby?" 

 

"What?" 

 

Hyukjae chuckles at me. "I asked if you wanted to drink something. You okay? You seem a bit lost right now." I just look up at him. "Nothing's wrong. I just like your house alot. Where's your Appa?"

 

"I actually don't know. I'll call him later. Take a seat with everyone else, I'll get the maids to bring us something." 

 

"COLA!!!" Everyone, including me, says at the same time. He nods before walking to the kitchen. As soon as he left, Heechul and Sungmin jumped onto my lap. "Are you comfortable with PDA?" Heechul asks. Sungmin starts bouncing up and down, making me blush madly. "Does he do alot of PDA with you?

 

"Have you ever kissed in public. Not just a peck, a full blown make out session."

 

"Did he ask you out on a date yet?"

 

"Have you thought of having se-"

 

"YAH!" Yunho yells. "He will not be having anytime soon! No matter what anyone says!" I feel the heat on my face start to spread. When Hyukjae comes back out, I immediately run into his arms. He wraps his arms around my waist. I pout at him and he looks at me worriedly. "What's wrong baby?"

 

"Heechul Hyung embarassed me."

 

Hyukkie sighs, holding my hips tightly. "What he say?"

 

TOP chuckles. "He wanted to know if Donghae was a and if he had ever thought about having with you yet. However, Yunho came and saved the day by saying that Donghae will never EVER have anytime soon." Hyukjae laughs at the obvious blush on my face. Then he looks towards Yunho. "What if I wanted to have with him?"

 

"HYUKKIE!!"

 

Yunho sinks into the couch while Siwon pales visibly and the others just burst into a full blown out laughter. "No one is going to be having in my house." A deep voice interrupts our conversation. Hyukjae groans loudly while Sungmin squeals in delight. "Second Appa!! Welcome home!"

 

"Hello Sungmin. And hello to everyone else that I know and do not know. Even though I do know all of you because you all go to the same school and are friends with Hyukjae. However, I do not know you all personally. It will be a good time to introduce one of my friends. Everyone, this is Cho Younghwan. Younghwan, this is my son Hyukjae, his three childhood friends Sungmin, TOP, and Junsu, and his boyfriend Donghae. The others are Yunho, Siwon, and Heechul."

 

I feel as though I've seen that face before. It looks so familar. Those eyes look so menacing yet calm. I don't like it. I slowly hide behind Hyukjae's back, Younghwan made me very uncomfortable. Even though I know he saw my stunt, he simply smiled at me. I loosened up a bit; but I still felt a little uncomfortable. "Hello all. I'm Cho Younghwan. Nice to meet you."

 

We all bow at him and he bows at us. He seems nice; but as I said before. I'm still a tad bit uncomfortable. I start getting dizzy so I hold onto Hyukjae's hand, making him glance at me quickly. "Hae. Are you okay?"

 

"I-I'm fine. I just felt a tiny bit dizzy."

 

Hyukjae looks at me with a concerned expression. "Don't lie. You need to lay down?" He's always so concerned over me. "I'm fine Hyukkie."

 

I look at Younghwan again and I start feeling dizzy. I hold onto my head, stumbling back a tiny bit. The next thing I know, I fall to the floor. Everyone hovers around me in an instant. I hear my name being called repeatedly. It hurts. My whole body starts to hurt, especially my head. Tears start to fall down my face and I curl into a ball on the floor, clutching my stomach. I let out a loud scream of pain when the scars on my back where my wings were begin to pulse. All of a sudden, my eyes roll in the back of my head and I lose consciousness. 

 

What happened?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the start of the Angst. Donghae's going to be going through an 

emotional roller coaster. Hopefully, everyone helps him through his problems

and that he meets Kyuhyun soon. 

 

Comment and Subscribe <3

Remember, Christian loves you :D