We've been made public

A Prince's Angel

After our declaration of becoming a forced couple, the doctor came in. He gave Hae a checkup and said that Donghae was able to go to school the next day since he healed quite well, he just wasn't allowed to participate in any physical activites like gym. That had Donghae pouting extremely cutely. So here we are standing in front of the school gates making sure no one cuts or something like that. My dad had originally put Junsu and TOP as gate guards; but Junsu either didn't show up, or he expertly avoided any kind of work today. Therefore, I was stuck with the job.

 

There was a group of people coming in; they all looked like sophmores. For some reason though, one of them caught my eye. It was a bit hard to describe him; but he was tall with curly brown hair. A feeling in my gut told me to keep an eye on him. Our eyes met for two seconds and he immediately looked away. I swear I saw fear in his eyes. When they walked by, TOP came up to me. He put a hand on my shoulder. "Hyuk, you okay? What was that just now?"

 

"What was what?" I ask. Trying to avoid eye contact.

 

He shot me a 'You think I'm stupid?' look, making me flinch away from him. "What do you mean what was what? Why'd that guy look scared of you."

 

"I don't know. Most likely because he's a human? Anyways, he just kind of put me on the alert for something. He looks a bit dangerous." TOP just nods and goes back to his post. I may have been over exxagerting; but that's not the point. The point is that that guy looked extremely terrified of me; but he also looked like he could hurt some people here. I was abruptly pulled from my thoughts when I felt a light thump against my chest. I looked down at the blushing Angel who was holding on to me, most likely not to fall. He looked so adorable. "Hey Hae." I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him close to me.

 

"H-Hi Hyukkie. Umm, I'm sorry I kind of..ran into you like that. Hyunggie had pushed me into you. B-By the w-way. Th-thanks for splitting the strawberries with me." He quickly pecks my cheek and runs over to Heechul who had a smirk on his face. He waved at TOP, then ran into the building.

 

"Damnit... Why is he so cute?"

 

"Because he just is." I look up to meet Sungmin, and G Dragon? I look between them awkwardly. Since when did these two start talking. Will this be another person to add to our ever-growing group of people? I bet TOP wouldn't mind. "Anyways, I bet you're wondering why I'm with G Dragon right now."

 

"Actually...yes."

 

Sungmin starts laughing evilly. A little bit too evilly for my liking, and puts a hand on my shoulder. "You know what we did for you and Donghae?" I nod my head slowly, still not understanding where any of this was going. "Well, G Dragon here is obviously in love with TOP. Am I right G?" G Dragon nods his head. I can't help but to think he's actually somewhat adorable. Despite the tattoos. You can't be adorable with multiple tattoos..and piercings. "So Hyukjae; Heechullie and I will get TOP and G Dragon together since they would be like, an adorable couple. Don't you agree?"

 

"Uhh Yeah. You won't have too much difficulty though. TOP is infatuated with G Dragon."

 

G Dragon seemed to light up a bit at that. It really was a little cute. The bell inside rang, signalling school was starting. I excused myself so that I could close the gates since I don't know where the hell TOP went. Probably went fleeing like a little baby when saw G Dragon. After closing the gates, I start walking into the school with Sungmin and G Dragon. "Hyukjae-ah?" G Dragon calls.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"You and Donghae are a couple now?" I nod my head, smiling at my Angel's name. "That's really cute!" He exclaims as we walk into school. "I've always wanted to get to know Donghae; but he seemed a bit unnaproachable with Yunho and Siwon around. They seem so....protective over him."

 

"If you really want to be friends with Donghae, you can talk to him." I point out. Sungmin makes a noise of agreement, making us turn our heads to him. "Yunho and Siwon are actually very fun to be around. At first, Yunho will be protective because Donghae's actually his little brother." G Dragon tilts his head. "But..."

 

Before he could finish his thought, I interrupt him. "Their parents split. So Yunho's a jung and Donghae's a lee." He just nods in understanding. When I see the hallways start to decrease in students, I sigh. "G Dragon, get to class. We'll talk in third period. Come on Sungmin." We part ways, Minnie and I going to Mr. Shin's class and G Dragon off to who know's where. We walk into the classroom, and I notice Donghae moved next to my seat. Everyone said goodmorning, I bowed back, and quickly took my seat next my Angel.

 

"I forgot to say Good Morning to you earlier. So; Good Morning." He giggles cutely, waving at Sungmin.

 

"Thanks for leaving me in the front of the class. I won't hold it against you though. You saw your Donghae sitting next to you and you got excited. No harm done." Why do I feel uncomfortable with the tone of his voice? Hae must have felt it too because he uncomfortably shifted in his seat. Since Hae, Sungmin, and I sat in the back, I kept holding Donghae's hand tightly, occassionally kissing the back of it. "You two are so cute~" Sungmin whispers into my ear. I just laugh quietly because I can't hate the rest of the guys for doing this to us.

 

"Hyukkie~ I need to work." Hae pouts at me with his thin lips and I couldn't help. And since I had all of the power in the world to do so, I quickly peck them. No one saw us; but the blush on Donghae's face was so noticeable. He quickly looked down, copying the board. Sungmin lightly punched my shoulder, making me chuckle.

 

Mr. Shin sighs and puts his chalk down. "Hyukjae, Sungmin, and Donghae. You three are being awfully nosiy back there. Please concentrate on the work or just stop ma- Wait...Donghae? I thought you sat with Yesung?" 

 

"I-I wanted to sit with Hyukki- Hyukjae and Sungmin today." 

 

"Hmmm. Is something going on back there? You two seem awfully close."

 

Donghae's whole face turned red and he tried avoiding everyone's gaze. Mr. Shin was laughing, then all of the students started to follow along. "So something is going on. Sungmin, care to tell us what's going on between Hyukjae and Donghae."

 

"Oh..I'll show you." I glare at Sungmin. He just laughs evilly. (He's been doing that ever since he's hung out with Heechul.) Getting up from his seat, he takes out his phone and walks over to Mr. Shin. Donghae squeaks cutely. I can tell he was starting to panic. "Hy-Hyung. No!" 

 

"Woah! Donghae and Hyukjae are a thing now? You do realize this is going to get all over the school in about, twenty minutes right? Not to mention, Donghae is going to have a bunch of students who will be jealous of him."

 

Donghae looks up slowly, his hand finding mine. "I...I know that. Hyukkie will protect me though."

 

One of the female students I recognize as Hyoyeon starts to laugh. "Hyukkie? Aish~ You two are so adorable together already. Don't let girls get inbetween you guys, seriously."

 

The bell rings and Donghae and I have never rushed out of the class so fast in our lives. "What do you have right now?"

 

"E-English." I hold his hand tightly, not caring if anyone saw us. "I'll walk you there." 

 

*~*~*~*

I'm going to be extremely blunt about how my day at school went. ing Amazing. From fourth period and onward, I swear it made me want to come to school the next day. I can tell that Jieun and Yoona some people wanted to do nothing but throw my Hae into a garbage can; but other than that, everyone else, including the teachers, supported our relationship. It wasn't hard to get acceptance because apparently some people honestly thought we were already dating. By Lunch, we had a fanclub of shippers. Both guys and girls. Seventh period, that crazy teacher that always flirted with me left me alone and actually taught class. And in eigth period, Mr. Kwon along with the rest of the class teased me non stop.

 

The final bell had rung and as promised, I walked out of school and waited for my group of people. I hate calling them friends, I just don't like that word. Anyways, I told my dad that there would be a lot of people in the house right after school. He was beyond ecstatic. Donghae, Heechul, and G Dragon were the first three that walked out of the school. Donghae walked happily over to me and hugged me tightly. Heecul quickly took a picture the moment Hae tip-toed to peck my lips. "I swear, you two will kill me with this cuteness."

 

"Hyukkie. How many people are going over to your house?" 

 

"Umm.. Let's see. You, Heechul, GD, TOP, Sungmin, Junsu, TOP, Siwon, Yunho, and counting me, that makes ten people."

 

"Can we all fit in your house?" Donghae asks me, tilting his head cutely.

 

I was going to say something; but Junsu's voice cut me off. "Of course we can. His house is like a mansion. I'm not sure if you've met his dad outside of school before; but he's like a second father to any of Hyuk's friends."

 

Heechul claps his hands together. "I want to make sure we're all here now." He counts once, then scrunches his face up. He counts another, the does the same thing. "We're missing someone. And yes, I counted myself. Let's see... Me, Hyukjae, Donghae, G Dragon, TOP, Yunho, Siwon, Junsu...MINNIE! Where's Minnie?"

 

"I'm right here guys, sorry I'm a bit late. Mr. Kwang made me finish up a test. So, is everyone here?"

 

Donghae's hand finds mine and he scoots closer to my side. "Now that you're here, yes."

 

Yunho, Siwon, TOP, and Junsu start playing rock paper scissors. We look all look at them funny. Why the would they be playing Rock, Paper, Scissors? "It's to see who carries Heechul since we all know he's not going to be running anytime soon." TOP says as if reading all of our minds. I sigh and tug on Donghae's hand. I pull him towards the group of children boys and stand in the middle of it. "Why don't you," I point to TOP. "Carry G Dragon. Junsu can carry Sungmin, Siwon can carry Heechul, and Yunho can be alone."

 

"Why do I feel like you're making fun of me?" Yunho asks.

 

"Because I am. Now let's go." I piggy back Donghae, who yelps in surprise. "Hyukkie, I can ru-" 

 

"No physical acitvities for you Hae." He pouts and holds onto me. "You guys ready?"

 

I see everyone already paired up and . So I decide to start running. Off to my house we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone is so concerned about the angst; but I have come to say

that there WILL be a happy ending. :D Sorry if I scared the pants off of you guys.

Anywho, Isn't EunHae so cute? Of course they are, why wouldn't they be? I kept my 

promise for the update in the morning, I'll do the other later on. 

Once again..Thanks for the love with this story <3 It makes me feel all types of fluffy

inside. Oh Yeah, By The Way

Christian <3's You Guys.

I'm Christian.

<3