Hospital Visit

A Prince's Angel

 

Today is the day Sungmin Hyung and I are going to visit Donghae. It's 9:50 and I'm on my way to go pick up my childish Hyung. He'd probably kill me if I came at 10:01 or say I'm too early if I came at 9:59. 
 
Honestly, getting to Sungmin's house is about a ten minute drive. Since I know I'll have at least five minutes left, I make a quick trip to the store. You wouldn't believe who the hell I ran in to.
 
"Yah Hyukjae! Why aren't you in school?" 
 
"Because. Why aren't you in school?!" 
 
"I'm the great Kim Heechul. I don't need school. Now may you tell me why you're not in school?"
 
I scoff at him. "I'm going to visit Donghae with Sungmin, now if you don't mind, I really have to go or else I'll get water shoved up places water shouldn't be." 
 
I pay for my stuff and was about to leave when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I'm coming with you, I want to see my baby." 
 
"Whatever. But if we get there after 10:00, you're explaining why." 
 
Heechul smiles at me and we walk to the car. The moment we got in, he sped off. He's afraid of Sungmin just as much as I am. 
 
*~*~*~*
 
"Lee Hyukjae. You better explain to me why it's 10:02! And why the hell is Heechul with you?!" 
 
"Heechul will explain it all." I say with a smirk as Sungmin get's in the car. He turns to Heechul and raises his eyebrow. "Explain." 
 
"Well; Hyukjae was in a rush to get to you; but I ended up meeting him at the store and I stopped him because I wanted to know why he wasn't in school. When he told me where he was going, I wanted to go aswell." 
 
"Explanation accepted. On another note.. Heechullie~ isn't Donghae the cutest thing ever!?" Sungmin says with a squeal. My right eye twitches when he and the nymph start to fangirl over my Angel. They squeak, squeal, and continuously talk about his cheeks for fifteen minutes. 
 
Fifteen freaking minutes of "He's so tiny!" And "I want to squeeze him!" I swear I heard the driver let out a sigh of relief as we pulled up to the hospital. The first thing I do is run out of the car, leaving Heechul and Sungmin in it. 
 
My head starts to pound as I hear fast footsteps. "Lee Hyukjae, don't you ever leave us again like that." Sungmin whisper yells as we walk into the hospital. "If you leave, I'll kick your ." Heechul pipes in. God I hate my hyungs with a burning passion.
 
I send both of them a look, narrowing my eyes into slits. "Go sit down while I ask for Donghae's room. You two are too much damn trouble." 
 
"Whatever. Let's go Sungmin."
 
I walk up to the receptionist, mentally cringing and puking because I know she's flirting with me. "Hello sir, how may I help you?"
 
"I'm looking for Lee Donghae's room. Mind telling me where it is?" To be honest, I tried avoiding eye contact; but this is crazy.
 
She sends me a flirty smile, (Eww) before looking through her sign in book. "He's in room 226. Just take the elevator up to the second floor and make a left. It should be the third door on the right side." 
 
"Thank You." I turn around and walk over to the still-y Heechul and Sungmin who was fixing his hair in his mirror he always keeps around with him. "Come on guys. He's in room 226." 
 
Heechul stands up with Sungmin following after. "Finally. I need to see my baby." He mutters.
 
*~*~*~*
 
When we make it to Donghae's room, I tell them to shut up because I don't know if Donghae is asleep yet. He should be up; but it's still a little early to some people. I slowly open the door and walk in, with my two Hyungs following me.
 
I smile at the site before me. Donghae was awake; but he looked a little frustrated. His cheeks were puffed up and he had this cute look in his eyebrows.
 
I hear giggling and annoying squeals going on behind me. I don't even need to look back at those two.
 
"Donghae? You okay over there?" I ask startling him. He turns to me with a blush on his face. He's so damn cute! 
 
"Y-You scared me. B-But I'm fine." He smiles at me, then looks behind me. "Sungmin Hyung, Heechul Hyung!"
 
At Donghae's voice, both Sungmin and Heechul freeze. They walk over to the edge of Hae's bed, poking and squeezing him everywhere. "Hello my little fishy. How are you? I came to see you yesterday; but you were unconscious."
 
"O-Oh. I'm sorry. Anyways, I'm fine."
 
"Awe~ You shouldn't apologize for something you have no control over." Sungmin says sweetly.
 
I don't understand how someone can like their cheeks being squeezed. He must either like it, or he's so much of an angel that he doesn't care. While looking at his cheeks, I find myself looking at other places. His lips, eyes, nose, smile, everything.
 
His lips are thin; but that makes them extremely kissable. Not to mention, they look so soft. I also take note of how he's always his lips yet they're not dry. Then I look at his eyes. Those eyes are so damn captivating. This was one thing that drove me insane. They were big, brown, and bore right into my soul. There was something about the way he would look at me that made shivers run down my spine. Then his nose. The perfect little thing on his face. I could kiss it all day because it's just that cute. Finally, the way he's smiling. Whenever he has a talk with the Hyungs, he does this cute laugh that causes him to smile brightly. He has perfect teeth, a perfect smile, the cutest laugh that makes him look like a fish, and he's just all around gorgeous.
 
"Hyukjae? I-Is there something on my fa-face?" It was then that I realized I was staring at his beautiful face.
 
"N-No. I was just thinking."
 
"Ok.. Well, Hyungs are going to get drinks and snacks. They left already."
 
"I was wondering why I didn't hear girls screaming anymore." I pull up a chair next to Donghae's bed and sit down. "You feeling any better, Hae?" 
 
"I'm feeling amazing now that you guys are here. I didn't want to be alone all day. Anyways, You call me Hae now? It sounds so adorable coming from you."
 
I can feel my whole entire face heat up. A small giggle escapes from Donghae's mouth as he looks at me. "I didn't mean to embarrass you." He says so sweetly. I can't help but start to chuckle while he's giggling. We make eye contact for about a second and soon it turns in to full blown laughter. 
 
He falls back on his bed while I cover my mouth with my hands. "Wh-What's so fu-funny?" He asks after calming down. I look into his beautiful eyes and shrug. "I don't think anything was."
 
We continue to laugh at nothing. I can't help but think that he's just too cute with his little dinosaur laugh. He must have tired himself out because in the midst of laughing, he yawned; Cutely at that. 
 
"Tired?" I ask.
 
He blinks at me then rubs his eyes. "Actually, A little bit." A pout formed on his lips and it took all of my will power to not just kiss him to death. "But I woke up right before you guys got here. Speaking of you guys, where's Hyunggie and Minnie?" 
 
That's actually a very good question. The vending machine is right around the corner; so what the could they be doing? "I'll call Sungmin." Donghae nods and snuggles into his most likely uncomfortable bed. 
 
"Hyung, where did you two go?...What?!....You left us here so you could ing shop?!....I swear on everything I love that if Donghae weren't here, you'd be hearing some very colorful words...Just whatever, I'll stay with him....Little ..." I mumble the last part so that Donghae doesn't hear me. Sungmin was cackling evilly; so I hung up.
 
"Hy-Hyukjae?"
 
"What?"
 
The Angel pulls the hospital blankets up so only his eyes and up were showing. "Y-You're on f-fire." 
 
"Fire? What? What are y- !" Both of my arms and my hands were covered in fire. I chuckle nervously. "S-Sorry, this happens a lot when I get kind of upset."
 
"S-So..." He looked down and bit his lip sadly. "Y-You don't want to b-be here with me?"
 
"That's not what I meant! I'm just upset that they left without telling us. I mean..how do they know I wasn't planning on taking you out or something."
 
"You wanted to take me out?" 
 
I feel my face become hot again as I try to avoid eye contact with Donghae. It ran across my mind when I saw that Heechul was coming so that Min wouldn't be alone if I just left with Donghae. "Sooo....Nice weather we're having here."
 
"Don't avoid me~." He whines. My body freezes at the cute noise. Slowly, I lift my head up to meet his eyes. "You wanted to take me out? On a date?" 
 
"Well, I uhh...It's....Umm...Yes..I did." 
 
Donghae giggles again. How can I not love that?! "You could have just said so. I'd never expect the great Lee Hyukjae to be nervous in front of someone."
 
I roll my eyes and lay my head on his lap. "Wh-What are you doing?" He asks. 
 
"To be honest, I'm tired. On days I don't go to school, I usually wake up at 1:00. I woke up just for you." I really was tired and his lap is just so inviting. It's as if it was calling to me.
 
I feel a soft hand my hair and soon I'm lulled to sleep; but I swear I heard my Angel say something that had me smiling.
 
"I love You Hyukjae. Sleep Well."