Changes at School

A Prince's Angel

 

I was walking with a friend to lunch when we heard the school alarm go off. Due to my ears being over sensitive to loud noise, I cringe and glare at the stupid loud speaker. "All students report to the auditorium! I repeat! All students report to the auditorium!"
 
What does dad want now? It seriously can't be that important to the point where he has to blow off my ears. "Yo Hyukjae, you alright?" I hear my friend Junsu ask. I look at him and nod before regaining my composure and changing my direction to the auditorium. 
 
As Junsu and I were walking, I saw that beautiful piece of perfection with his friend Yunho. He brushed his orange bang to the side, then rolled his big, brown eyes at something Yunho had said. 
 
We ended up getting to the door at the same time; but being the gentleman I am, I let him go first. 
 
"Thank you Hyukjae-ssi." He says with a soft smile. Yunho just nods his head at me to show a sign of respect. That's normal though because everyone knows who and what I am and who I'm related to. I'm apart of the dominant race, all creatures look up to us with admiration, fear.. lust. My father is the head of all vampires, plus the head of this school. He watches over every kind of creature plus more: Fairies, Werewolves, Pixies, Lichens, Vampires of course, and Angels. 
 
"Hyukjae, your dad wants for us to come to him." I look up at my dad and sure enough he's motioning for us to go to him. My eyebrow twitches in annoyance because I DO have respect for him; but at the same time he's my father. Junsu and I have seen my dad do things a professional honestly should not be doing. We walk down the aisle, loving how everyone parts ways as we pass them. We make it to dad and I glare at him.
 
Dad looks up at us, then stares at me. I never break contact. "Why are you looking at me like that little boy?"
 
"First off, I'm not a little boy. I happen to be eighteen years old in human and vampire age. Second, what the hell do you want?"
 
"First off," My dad says in a mocking tone. "Eighteen is very young considering that you don't die. Second off, something very interesting is going to happen." His voice turned more buissnessy as he said the last part.
 
Junsu looks up from his phone. "What's happening?"
 
"Get everyone's attention." Appa says.
 
I roll my eyes and drop my bookbag. Climbing up the stairs to the stage, Junsu follows right behind me. The auditorium is still a bit noisy, so we stand in the center. 
 
"Ready?" Junsu asks me. I nod and we simutaneously put up our right hand. 
 
"One.. Two.. Three." We snap our fingers and the whole area goes quiet; teachers and students alike.
 
"Mr. Lee has some important news he'd like to relay to everyone." I say since I don't call him dad unless I'm with Junsu, Sungmin, or TOP. 
 
"If you stayed quiet throughout the assembly, since not even we know what it is, we would greatly appreciate it." We walk off stage. Of course the only two availabe seats in the front row would be next to Yunho and Donghae. I try to sit one seat away from the Angel; but Junsu beats me to it, sending me a sly smirk. I take my seat next to Donghae, who was crossing one leg over the other.
 
"As Hyukjae and Junsu stated, this will be very important indeed. I plead for you all to stay calm at what's about to happen to this school. And before you ask what I mean, this will be life changing to the lot of you." I notice alot of people tense up, Donghae being one of them. His arm brushes up against mine, making me tense  up.
 
"What I'm about to say will shock you."
 
With my low patience, I glare at my father. "Hurry up with it old man!" I shout to him. People laugh while he sighs in annoyance.
 
"This school is now a mixed school starting on Monday of next week."
 
I'm pretty sure only some people got it. So I nudged Junsu to cause a scene since I was speechles. He stands up from his seat with his mouth wide open. "This school will have humans now!?!?"
 
"Yes it will." My father says.
 
The whole auditorium erupts in chaos. Girls crying, guys throwing fits, Yesung protecting his..turtle. I notice in the corner of my eye my little Angel crying. He's not mine yet, but I'd love him everyday. 
 
I sit back down and awkwardly pat his shoulder. Where the did Yunho go?! "Donghae-ah. What's wrong?"
 
"I-I don't like humans."
 
"Why?" Honestly, I was curious. "Did something happen?" He started to tremble, so I pull him into my embrace: It felt, I don't know, right? 
 
"Th-They're horrible people. I ca-can't stay here. Please Hyukjae-ssi, help me." He's so cute. "Don't worry. I'll devote my time to you to make sure you don't get hurt. If anything happens to you I'll blame myself." What!?! 
 
He faints into my arms, tears still unconsciously falling from his closed eyes. Picking him up bridal style, I groan and turn around to meet Sungmin and TOP. 
 
"Well, you're moving pretty fast." Sungmin says with a smirk, one of his fangs showing. TOP chuckles and rests his elbow on Sungmin's head. "Yah! You're making me feel shorter than I really am." 
 
"Because you ARE short hyung. Anyways, I'm taking him to the nurse. Come to my house later." I say to my two friends. "Tell Junsu aswell."
 
*~*~*~*
 
"Donghae will be fine Hyukjae-ssi."
 
"Thank you Leeteuk-hyung. Please contact Jung Yunho to let him know where Donghae is."
 
"Okay, is there anything else?"
 
"Tell him I said I want to know what happened between him and the humans." 
 
"I understand Hyukjae-ssi. Good day." He stands up and bows to me. 
 
I bow back and walk out of the nurses office. I see two girls walking out of the auditorium, but they don't notice me. I recognize one of them as Jieun, a shape shifter, and the other as Yoona, a fairy.
 
"Yoona, do you think any of the humans will be hot?" Jieun, better known as IU, asks.
 
"I do; But no one will be better looking than our six princes."
 
"Ahh~ yes. Yunho, Junsu, Sungmin, TOP, Siwon, Donghae, and our most handsome, Hyukjae."
 
"God, I'd loved to get ed by him any day. He's so y." I gag silently at Yoona's words. What a disgusting person. She practically moaned those words.
 
"I know how you feel. I'd love to get ed by any of them; but Hyukjae is my number one."
 
To avoid hearing anymore of this...awkward conversation, I step out from my hiding spot and walk past the now squealing girls. "Hi Hyukjae-ssi. You look good today."
 
"Thank you Jieun-ah. You do too. So do you Yoona."
 
"Thank you Hyukjae-ssi. See you tomorrow." 
 
I nod and walk out of the building faster. My phone rings and I nearly want to bite it. 
 
'What do you want Junsu?'
 
'We're like, at your house. Where the are you.'
 
I hang up the phone, using my speed to make it to my house in point 5 seconds. "I'm right here."
 
"Cool, what are we doing here?" Sungmin asks me. 
 
"Do you want us all to have a talk with your dad about this?"
 
"You read my mind TOP. Now stop doing that. Seriously, you know dad is going to make us body guards for the freshman this year, right? He doesn't tolerate violence at all, and apparently in human school, they bully those that are younger, different, and weaker."
 
Junsu rubs his temples, plopping down on the couch next to me. "I know that no one better bully OUR freshman. We all know you don't like that at all."
 
"If anyone tries touching our freshman, guarantee that Hyukjae will be there in a split second." Sungmin says.
 
"I'll be watching over Donghae." 
 
All three of them look at me funny: it's as if I said something wrong.
 
"Why Donghae?" TOP asked. "Why not that Jieun hoe?"
 
"Ew. No. Anyways, he got really touchy on the subject of humans. He fainted because he said he can't do it. So I'm staying fully devoted to Donghae this year."
 
"Someone's in love~" Junsu says. He makes a heart sign with his hands and puts it on my chest. He starts doing fake beats of a heart. I want to punch him. Instead, I send a small flame at his cheek.
 
"Mother er!" He yells.
 
"That's what you get.... Douche."
 
*~*~*~*