Unanswered Questions.

A Prince's Angel

 

Hyukjae didn’t let me go after the doctor removed the tubes and wires. It wasn’t particularly annoying; but Hyukjae was being so over protective and telling me to stay out of the hospital from now on. I didn’t put it against him though - this is my second time in the hospital in about a week or so. It was just him and I in the room, and I could tell that something seemed to be bothering him to no end. The way he zoned out when we talked, and how he unconsciously tightened his hold on my hand. He was worrying me. He rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. I his hair gently. Maybe I should ask him what's wrong. "Hyukjae?"

 

"Don't ask. I'm fine."

 

Okay. Something is definitely wrong with him. I gently push him off my shoulder and cup his face in both of my hands. He looked a bit surprised at first; but then he tried to avoid even looking in my direction. "Hyukkie. Look at me."

 

"No."

 

"Come on."

 

"No."

 

I pout deeply. Why is he being so stubborn. He must have sensed my pout because after about a second of what looked liked fighting it, he finally locked gazes with me. His eyes had all kinds of emotion in it. "Happy?" He asked dully. My pout only deepened. He's never talked to me like this. I don't like this side of Hyukjae. "Not until you tell me what's wrong with you. Lee Hyukjae, as your boyfriend, I have all right to know what's going on and why you're acting like this." He peeled my hands off of his face and sat back in his chair. Okay... Something is really upsetting him. All of a sudden, I started to feel slightly light headed; but it went away quickly. Hyukjae turned his head to me and widened his eyes.

 

"W-What?" I whip my head around to see if something is behind me; but I see nothing. Then I look up to see if there's something above me; but nothing. I turn back to him and pout. "Te-Tell me. Di-did I do someth-"

 

"Your eyes are pale yellow."

 

Pale yellow? My eyes a different color other than brown? My brows furrow in an attempt to figure out what that meant. "You look so...pretty." Hyukjae whispers.

 

"Pre-pretty?"

 

"Yes. It brings out the beautiful colour in your hair and skin, and it makes your already pretty features pop out. I never realized how gorgeous yellow makes you look." He looked so infatuated with me. His face was red as if he was blushing and his eyes kind of looked glazed over. It almost looked as if he was under mind control or something.  I snapped in his face; but he didn't seem the least discouraged by it. "Hyukjae? What's going on with you?" I ask him. He just caresses my face while looking deep into my eyes. "I talked with your father."

 

My whole world stopped. How had he gotten into contact with my father? What the heck is even going on right now? I'm so confused. "Wh-What did he say?"

 

"Well for one, he told me he misses you dearly and that he’ll come to see you whenever he can. And he also said that he wants you to talk to Cho Younghwan.”

 

Suddenly, the memories I had while sleeping come back to my head. “I don’t want to.”

 

Hyukjae just shakes his head before looking at me again. “Your father insists that you do and I promised him I would get you to talk to him. Whether you want me to be there or not is your decision. He also said that he apologizes for not being with you for these past years. Is there anything else you need to know Hae?” I had to think for a bit. Why on earth is my dad suddenly popping up into thin air? Why is Hyukjae answering everyone question as if he wasn’t just pissed off? Where is everybody? That’s actually a good question. I honestly would have expected Sungmin Hyung or Heechul Hyung to be with him. “Where is everyone else?”

 

“School.”

 

“Lee Hyukjae, you have to stop skipping school to be with me. I’m not worth missing out on education.”

 

“You’re worth more than anything and anyone. I’ll miss out on whatever I have to just to make sure you’re safe.”

 

I was going to reply; but a knock at my door interrupted us. I felt light headed again and then it went away. Hyukjae blinked a couple times before looking at me. “What happened?” He asked.

 

“I…I don’t know. Bu-But…you told me what’s wrong with you.” He looked absolutely confused. It’s as if he doesn’t remember what happened a couple seconds ago. Then I remembered someone knocked on the door. “Co-come in.” My door opened and I saw Jinhyuk Appa. He smiles at Hyukjae and pulls up a chair next to him. “Hello Donghae, Hello Son.”

 

“Hi Appa.”

 

“Hi Jinhyuk Appa.”

 

Jinhyuk Appa rests a hand on my knee while looking at Hyukjae. “I’ve come to tell you guys about what Yunho and Heechul did today. You wouldn’t be surprised at all. But before I say anything… Donghae, do you remember who Cho Kyuhyun is?” The memories came rushing back again. The boy with curly brown hair and pretty eyes. I nod at Jinhyuk Appa and Hyukjae holds my hand tightly. “Well, he just so happened to run into Yunho and Hee. Your brother got really defensive but he didn’t do anything. He even protected Heechul.”

 

“Wh-What did Kyu do?” The nickname slipped from my tongue before I could even stop it. Jinhyuk simply sighed. “He didn’t do anything except beg for forgiveness. When Heechul recognized who he was, he got all… Heechul on him. I felt bad for the boy; but he wants to see you again Donghae.”

 

“NO! I WON’T LET HIM NEAR ME!”

 

Hyukjae quickly embraces me and I easily melt into his touch. “Hae calm down. I don’t want you to work yourself the day you wake up.” He whispers into my ear. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. I’ll never understand how it’s so easy to give in to him. I open my eyes to see Jinhyuk Appa looking at me with his red eyes. “You’ll have to meet him soon enough so that you can get this fear of human’s over with. If you wish; Hyukjae, Yunho, and Siwon can be with you all the way. They won’t ever leave your side. I’m pretty sure Hyukjae told you about Cho Younghwan, right?”

 

“Yeah.” I mumble weakly. I feel Hyukjae tighten his hold on me. It feels so comforting to be held by him. “Good, because you’ll speak with him tomorrow night. The other’s are on their way here; so when they arrive I want you, Hyukjae, to report home immediately so we can talk. I left school early so that I could tell you guys this before I was trampled. I’m extremely sorry for this heavy burden on your innocent shoulders; but we need this fixed. Your father should also be arriving here any day now. Don’t let him know I said so.” He smiles at me then looks at Hyukjae with his piercing gaze. “Remember: The moment they come in is the moment you come out. We have something urgent to talk about.” Jinhyuk Appa walks to the middle of the room and smiles before vanishing into thin air. I close my eyes, breathing in Hyukjae’s intoxicating scent. “Since they’ll be here in about thirty minutes, I’ll do nothing but squeeze and kiss you until I leave.”

 

“Fine by me.” I mumble into his chest. It rumbles a bit when he chuckles into my ear. Now that I think about it, I should have asked Jinhyuk Appa some other questions.

 

Oh Well… So many questions, so little answers.

**************************************************************************************

OH MY DENTAL FLOSS! I know this chapter and it was boring but it’s all I

could give you so that

you wouldn’t unsubscribe. (And you all know I LOVES~ my subscribers.)

It popped into my head while I was

about to sleep so I

whipped out my trusty laptop and wrote away! I promised you the moment I get an

idea is the moment I update. Thanks for waiting!

Hmmmm. I think I should update another chapter later. But you know, it all depends on

Comments.  Just Sayin’

<3