Thank You

A Prince's Angel

 

After Hyukjae had let me go earlier, I decided to use his phone. It kind of just randomly popped up into my head. Hyukjae wasn’t really paying that much attention to what I was doing.  “I have nothing to hide.”  It’s what he said when I went through his texts. He sent me one of those gummy smiles that I love seeing. All I could do was blush and continue looking at his phone.

 

As I look through his extremely adorable pictures of himself and of his friends, I see that he doesn’t have pictures with me, Yunho Hyung, Siwon Hyung, or GD. It’s most likely because we just started officially talking to each other. Besides, don’t you think it would be awkward if he had pictures of me before we even started talking? I mean – That’s just my opinion. “Hyukjae?” I call out. He looks at me, then at his phone. “We should take a picture together.”

 

His face seemed to redden just a bit and I could easily tell he was embarrassed that I was even looking through his photos. “Okay. But why the sudden request?”

 

“Because I was looking through your so incredibly, adorable pictures and noticed that we had none together.” Hyukkie pulls his chair closer to the bed. I put the camera on, and for a moment I thought about how I should actually pose for this. He is my boyfriend – should I kiss his cheek? Yeah. Maybe I can get his face red. I kiss his cheek and snap the picture right away. “H-Hae!”

 

I lay back down and look at the screen waiting for the photo to show. I’m praying to all of my lords that I got Hyukkie’s face. “Sorry. I just thought it would be cu- OMO! You’re so red Hyukjae.”

 

“What?” He grabs the phone from me and stares wide-eyed at the picture on the screen. Hyukjae actually looked absolutely adorable in the picture. I know it’s usually the other way around, but his eyes are just so – I don’t know – big in that pic. He was just about to push the delete button when I snatched the phone away. There is absolutely no way he is going to get rid of this before I take it. “Delete it Hae.”

 

“But Hyukjae~” I whine. “I love that picture. You look so cute.”

 

“My point exactly! I’m not supposed to look cute. That position belongs to you.”

 

Of course he finds some way to make me blush. I turn my head away from him just to make sure he doesn’t see me. “Hae, I may not be able to see your face; but your ears are a dead giveaway.”

 

“Darn it!” I hate my ears in situations like this. Hyukjae chuckles. It was quiet for two seconds and then I felt pressure on my bed. “W-What do you want?”

 

“My phone so that I can delete the picture.” He tries reaching for it but I move it in the opposite direction. It continuously goes back and forth like that until he somehow ends up on top of me in between my legs. I didn’t think anything of it until he started moving to reach his phone. “Hae. Give me my phone.”

 

I stick my tongue out at him and hide the phone under the pillow. “No.” He just sighs loudly. Hyukjae leans forward and puts both hands under the pillow. Right at that moment, the door slammed open making Hyukjae and I jump lightly. Our, Ummm, Private parts rubbed against each other completely unintentionally. It felt…good. “Ah~”

 

What noise was that just now?

How did I even make that?

 

“WOAH!! HYUKJAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY BROTHER!?” Yunho Hyung’s here

 

“It’s not what it looks like!! I swear it isn’t!”

 

I hear Heechul Hyung’s loud gasp, I hear Hyukjae begging not to be hit, and then I feel weight get lifted off of me. “Baby Hae? Are you okay? Did he hurt you, beautiful? How many fingers am I holding up?”

 

“Three, and I’m fine. Hyukjae didn’t hurt me at all.”

 

“Well,” I hear Junsu scoff. “I could have told you that. That noise Donghae made was definitely not a noise of pain. In fact, he sounded rather in-“

 

GD quickly covered Junsu’s mouth. “Shut up! Don’t taint Donghae’s ears!” He yelled. Sungmin put his hand over GD’s hand with a smirk on his face. “I just don’t like you.” Junsu was struggling to get out of G Dragon’s and Sungmin’s grip, and that’s when I heard Heechul Hyung and Hyukjae going back and forth. I change my attention to them.

 

“-our reason for being on top of him like that?”

 

“He stole my phone and I was just trying to get it back!”

 

“So you were going to punish him!?”

 

“What? Where the hell did that come from? He hid it under the pillow and I was already on the bed so I ended up leaning forward and reaching under the pillow.”

 

“Why did you need your phone anyway? Hiding something?”

 

I giggle to myself as Hyukjae quickly sends me a glance that says ‘please don’t say anything.’  He turns back to Heechul with a tiny glare and the slightest bit of pink gracing his handsome features. “I can’t say why.”

 

“So you are hiding something!” Hyung points accusingly and a bit over dramatically at Hyukjae, gaining everyone’s attention. Siwon and TOP, the only sane ones in the room besides me, walk over to Hyukkie and Hyunggie. “What are you hiding Hyukjae?” Siwon asks. He put his hand on Hyukjae’s shoulder in a comforting manner. “It’s okay,” TOP says with a small smile. “We won’t judge you. We’re your friends.” The more they all gathered around Hyukjae, the cuter it was to watch him since his face kept turning redder and redder. “No-Nothing. Actually, I just remembered I had to leave. My Appa needs me. Hae, please give me my phone.”

 

I purposely pushed the rest button so that the phone turned back on. It showed the picture we took earlier. “TOP, pass this to Hyukkie please.”

 

TOP grabs the phone, and before Hyukjae could actually process what I did, started laughing. “What the hell Hyukjae!?”

 

“Donghae! You did that on purpose!”

 

“I  swear I did…not.”

 

Hyukjae snatches the phone from TOP then sits on my bed. He playfully glares at me, showing that he wasn’t really mad. “Listen Hae. You’re lucky TOP is the only one that has seen this. I’ll talk to you about this later. I love you.”

 

“I-I love you too.” I peck his cheek for the second time today, making TOP laugh. The other’s looked at TOP funny while Hyukjae just glared. “Aish! I’m leaving. Don’t say anything TOP!”

 

“Pfft. I’m your childhood friend. It’s in my job description to ruin your life. Now go before your dad poofs in here.”

 

He pecks my lips and, just like his dad earlier, completely disappears. I quickly take out my phone and open the message I received from ‘Hyukjae’. Actually, I had sent the picture to my own phone while he was distracted with Heechul Hyung. TOP looks at the picture and starts laughing again. It must be weird to see your usually stoic best friend caught off guard. Everyone gathers around the campfire my bed and stares at the picture. As usual, my whole hospital room was filled with laughter. Heechul took my phone and started sending the pictures to everyone’s phone. I felt a hand on my shoulder, so I whipped my head around to see Junsu, TOP, and Sungmin smiling at me.

 

“Di-Did I do something wrong?” I ask. I hope they won’t get me in trouble.

 

“No Hae.” Sungmin says. “You’re doing something incredibly right. I don’t think you understand how happy we are that Hyukjae is finally turning back to his old self. Would you ever believe us if we told you Hyukjae used to have a social life?” He says with a light chuckle. Junsu and TOP just nod their heads.

 

Junsu sits down on the bed and puts a hand on my covered knee. “Whatever you’re doing…keep doing it. Hyukjae needs to let loose sometimes. You guys coming into his life is probably the craziest thing that’s happened to him in a couple years. We think he really needs this boost.”

 

“Thank you, Donghae. It’s honestly the only thing we can say to express how happy and grateful we actually are.” TOP ruffles my hair and goes back to look at the picture with the others. Junsu joins him, leaving only Sungmin and I.

 

“Really. I’ve known him the longest. The day he was born, I was a couple months old. I still saw him though. We met those two around second grade. Hyukjae will most likely tell you the rest if you ask him since he absolutely adores your being in this very world. Then again, who doesn’t love you?” This made me blush a little. Am I really that loved here? “You’re definitely an Angel that made Hyukjae’s life a whole lot better. He needs you whether he thinks so or not. But like TOP said earlier, thank you. Thank you for everything you’ve changed – no – restored about him.”

 

I don’t know why, but I felt tears falling down my face. Hyukjae needs me. I’m helping him become his normal self again without realizing what I’m doing. I look up at Hyung and he had two or three tears falling down his face as well. He pulls me into a tight hug, whispering the words thank you over and over again.

 

“No Hyung. Thank You.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some Comedy, Some that wasn’t really , Some Fluff, and the end. I mean…would

you count that as fluff? But thanks for sticking around so long.

You guys just made me smile and stuff, Y’know. I just felt like you guys

needed a break from angst. Did this chapter satisfy your needs? :D

Comment, Subscribe, Vote.

 

CHRISTIAN OUT!!!

 

P.S. : I’ll be answering some questions since I know some of you might be confused. Just ask and I’ll be the happiest double rainbow (see what I did there?) in the world.